Forum > Naruto Manga

Naruto Movie Ending Predictions

(1/2) > >>

America:
So in this thread, we predict what we think or what we want to happen.

After seeing Sasuke's design, I got an idea of how it could end. Sasuke looks like a traveler, dirty clothes, covered hair. I'd say that Nardo (unfortunately) wins the fight, and Sasuke gets away. Either he sneaks away or Nardo lets him go, doesn't matter.

During the fight, Nardo spams TnJ and eventually Sasuke loses. After that, Sasuke travels around the world seeking 'enlightenment' or something. Righting the wrongs that he did. Just becomes a wanderer.

Anyway, what do you think will happen?

m4r1us:
Well, one thing I thin it happened: Sakura is Naruto's wife. She reminds me of Mito.

As for Naruto and Sasuke, I really hope that's not the ending. I mean, if that's the case, then the whole Indra and Asura thingie was pointless, the history would just repeat itself.

Favorite part of this movie: Gaara looks like a janitor lol.

misi4444:

--- Quote from: m4r1us on September 26, 2014, 16:54:41 ---Well, one thing I thin it happened: Sakura is Naruto's wife. She reminds me of Mito.

As for Naruto and Sasuke, I really hope that's not the ending. I mean, if that's the case, then the whole Indra and Asura thingie was pointless, the history would just repeat itself.

Favorite part of this movie: Gaara looks like a janitor lol.

--- End quote ---

Maybe that's the point of everything. As I noticed Kishi uses history in Naruto a lot, even different philosophical thoughts. That the history repeats itself, that would be just another one so I can imagine such an end. (even if I don't like it)

CaptainSpoon:
m4, u noticed well my friend. Gaara indeed looks like a janitor, does this mean the Kage become as fodder as a janitor because Kishi will give naruto and sasuke some kind of inhuman strength boost? That means only one thing: epic fight between naruto and sasuke!!!!!!!!!!!!

joca94:
For me it seems the last movie will be quite interesting :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version