Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64068
Latest: Julikiq
New This Month: 4161
New This Week: 127
New Today: 23
Stats
Total Posts: 73920
Total Topics: 20768
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 732
Total: 741
Google (9)

Author Topic: Allake kirishima  (Read 21046 times)

Offline Kings_Head

Allake kirishima
« on: May 30, 2016, 21:35:41 »
Allake Kirishima (Sage)

Thanks to RaphoZentel for drawing this!

Name: Allake Kirishima
Height: 6'1 - 185.45
Weight: 195
Hairstyle: Long and Spikey
Facial hair: none
Hair color: White
Eye color: Black (Turns Blood red when the rage takes over him)
Blood type: O
Primary chakra nature: Fire
Secondary Chakra nature: Lightning
Specialization: Kenjutsu
Hidden Village: Inferunogakure (Hidden Inferno)
Clan: Kirishima
Good or evil at heart?: Evil

Description of the character's personality: Allake is a very calm person with no love for other people other than his family and the love for his wife who passed away. He wields a powerful sword that he calls Kuroki "The Black Demon" if someone were to get slashed by this the sword absorbs that users chakra and is infused with that chakra nature, he has no siblings but just his close friends he would call brother, If he where to see a family member injured or killed he will snap and turn into a killer with no remorse for the one he's going after. He acts calm on the outside but in the inside he is filled with hate towards the people who killed his Father,Mother, and wife. He has turned to the rouge life and is now a member of the greatest organization to ever be known (Kako No Yami)

Description of the character's history: As a kid Allake was very active and loved everyone in his village, he had many friends and loved to spend time with his parents. His father was a skilled ninja who was a part of the Anbu Blackops and his mother was a stay at home mom. When he reached the age to be able to join the Academy he made it with high scores and was one of the top class ninja, right after his graduation he was put on many Rank C rank missions and when the Kage noticed his great work he made him a Chunin and started sending him in higher level missions.

One night he was out on a training run with his father when they heard leaves falling down from the trees and what sounded like multiple ninjas running around them, when one of the ninja approached he noticed that it was a ninja from the Yukigakure village, as Allake and his Father where both in defensive mode Allake was wondering why the Yukigakure village was doing in the land of Inferno at night. Out of no where the ninja attack Allakes father and they began to fight, another ninja approached Allake and they began to have a battle, kunai flying everywhere and ninjas going down, at the end there where still to many ninjas for Allake and his father to fight off, as a move of desperation to save his son Allakes father used a jutsu that only the Anbu knew how to use the only thing wrong with it was that whoever use this jutsu would also die. Allakes father looked back at him and told him to go back to the village and warn the Kage and that he would be right behind him, as Allake started to run he heard a boom off in the distance as he looked back and noticed his father was following him he began to worry and ran towards the direction of the explosion. When he got there he noticed that 10 of the ninja that where there before had all died and the rest where gone, as he started to search for his father he saw a hand reach out of the ruble and say his name, it was his father, as he ran towards his father he noticed that he was missing his legs and his left arm, while his father had enough energy to speak he told his son to protect his family and his village that one day he will meet with him again. As Allakes father drew his last breath he gave his son his kunai that he loved and then he passed away.

As Allake went back and warned the Kage a war began between the 2 villages at this point Allake was 18 and was fighting in the war, during this time was when he met his wife they both fell deeply in love with each other and soon after both villages declared a peace treaty Allake asked her to marry him. As time progress the village was peaceful and he lived with his wife next to the house of his mother, but one peaceful night while Allake was on a mission he had a bad feeling that something had happened back home, so he abandoned his mission and rushed back home, by the time he got there the clans little village was destroyed and there where few people trying to find others who where alive. When Allake saw this ran towards his house to find that his mother and wife where both dead and his wife holding a kunai as she was trying to defend herself and his mother, Allake saw this and began to grow hatred he yelled as his beloved wife and mother where lying on the ground motionless. He immediately ran outside to get answers from one of the other clansmen, when he found out it was multiple ninja but they couldn't tell who it was, he was furious, he left the village and started to find out who the killers where, after 2 years searching he didn't find anyone at this point a good friend from his clan bumped into him and asked him if he wanted to start an organisation with him. Allake accepted and they founded a new organization called Kako No Yami, after that he began to work alongside his friend and began to recruit other ninjas who have never been given a second chance. He still hasn't found the killers and will continue to look till the end of his days.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 16:12:57 by Kings_Head »

Nobleblood Leader for the Great Kirishima Clan
"Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?"

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

Re: Allake kirishima
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 00:45:38 »
Nice char. man :D Finally someone evil ;)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 00:58:16 by Ken »

Offline Manuster

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 01:01:33 »
Aaaahhhhh typical revenge story :p

Can't wait to kill ya

jkjk

gj
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Kings_Head

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2016, 05:20:09 »

Can't wait to kill ya

jkjk

gj

When you gonna join Kata man waiting for you to join the Fam xD

Nice char. man :D Finally someone evil ;)

haha thanks, hopefully more evil chars will start coming out xD
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 14:40:24 by Nova »
"Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?"

Offline Manuster

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2016, 14:35:19 »

Can't wait to kill ya

jkjk

gj

Told you man :p

Right after I betray Rogu and behead @SirTroll
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2016, 17:12:08 »

Can't wait to kill ya

jkjk

gj

Told you man :p

Right after I betray Rogu and behead @SirTroll
You'll be dead by then Manu plis
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline xXRenXx

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2016, 22:25:31 »
I LOVE IT ;)
  • Character Name: Yuzo

Offline Kings_Head

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2016, 01:42:29 »

Offline waly206

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2016, 04:35:16 »
I like
  • Character Name: Toichi Tsukegami

Offline Kings_Head

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2016, 07:08:35 »

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2016, 07:35:41 »
Double post!!!!!!!! Nova where are you!? Lol just kidding awesome character thread dude
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2016, 07:41:40 »
Double post!!!!!!!! Nova where are you!? Lol just kidding awesome character thread dude

@Yamasukage
Where is the double post that you speak of?
He had double posted yesterday, which I took care of.
Now however I don't see any double posts on this thread, so I'd like to know where you're coming from.

Offline Kings_Head

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2016, 23:47:28 »
I've decided to make some what of a story that continues my story line of my character, i saw what leebz was doing with the whole Himitsu legacy and i liked that also thanks to Yamasukage for bring this up to me, he asked to be one of the killers so i will be making a story and it is going ot be called Allake Kirishimas Revenge take my storyline as part 1 and here is part 2 i will also be uploading part 3 since i have already finished it. Also yama if your character didn't come out right im sorry i didn't study your char and tried to implement some stuff to it, if something isn't right go ahead and PM me. Hope you guys enjoy :)

After some months of doing missions for Katakiuchi and raiding villages that were allies of the clan Himitsu he finally after so many months
he finally got a tip from a member of the Tsukegami clan, saying that a hired ninja from the Sanderasu clan by the name of Yamanagi Sanderasu
was one of the people who helped the Himitsu attack the Kirishima clan. This was good news for Allake because now he could start somewhere in
his long search for the killers of his wife and mother and the other clansmen who where murdered. As he began to look for information for
Yamanagi he started to go undercover in villages that were allies to the Sanderasu, as Allake began to get information about this man he
was surprised about the information that he had heard about this ninja. Now that he knew what village the Sanderasu was at he quickly went to
finally meet this Yamanagi ninja, while on his way towards the village he kept thinking about the information that he heard about Yamanagi and
was trying to figure out how he would deal with this conversation, it turned out that he lost his best friend to a rouge ninja and eventually
killed his sensei and became a rouge ninja with the same exact man who killed his best friend. When Allake knew he was a rouge ninja he knew
that he wasn't gonna be at the village where his clan was but he still wanted to check out the people in his clan and ask about Yamanagi and
what type of fighting style he did and what Chakra nature he used. After 5 days on the road he finally managed to make it to the Hidden Shock
and from there he went to the first hotel to get some rest and think about what he's gonna do when he confronts Yamanagi. After accidentally falling asleep a whole day he got up to get ready and start his research to find out more about Yamanami, he left his room and head straight for the first restaurant and start asking around. His plan was to act as a Roguhanta and was looking for Yamanagi to bring him into justice, he went to a bar and ask where the Sanderasu Clan where located at, when he was told he started to head over the the little plot of land that was made for the Sanderasu. He went to the first person and asked if there was a clan leader or master, they told him that there was an old man who was currently taking responsibility over the clan and when he asked to speak with him one man came out of nowhere and ask to speak with him privately. Part 3 coming soon

if you would like your character to be added into the story send me a PM of a description of your character or send me the link to your SLO character

Offline Kings_Head

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2016, 23:50:59 »
Part 3 of Allake Kirishimas Revenge. hope you guys enjoy it. (PM if you want your character to be added in and give me a role your character would like to take on, also make sure it matches your characters descriptions)

When he stepped aside to speak with the mysterious man he felt worried thinking that the man probably knew who he was.
Allake Kirishima: “Speak now i have pressing matters to attend to”

Mysterious man: “Hey i heard that you are looking for information on Yamanagi, what if i told you that i know of a couple hideouts where his little rouge friends hang out from time to time.”

Allake Kirishima: “What do you know about Yamanagi tell me now or else”

Mysterious man: “If you want to know about the information then don’t threaten me or else the information i know will go with me to the grave (Makes an evil grin) so what do you say wanna make a deal for the information i know?”

Allake Kirishima: “ Very well tell me what you know and i will pay you 500 yen, now tell me where is this hideout that you spoke of”.

Mysterious Man: “Very well (Makes evil grin) well i know of 2 hideouts there is one very close to Haigakure and the other one is near Kinzokugakure which is closer so i would suggest visiting that one first.”

Allake Kirishima: “How will i know where to find it and if it is the right one, there are many hideouts scattered wide and far in almost every village, listen old man if what you told me was false i will come after you and kill you with my bare hands.”

Mysterious Man: “HAHAHAHA is that how roguhuntas act now, well that’s very strange never in my life have i met a hunta so rude, and let me warn you no man has ever spoken to me like that so watch your tongue BOY.”

Allake began to calm down as he didn’t want to break his cover and start a scene in the middle of a big village with a lot of well trained ninja.

Allake Kirishima: “Very well is there anything else i must know before i leave to talk to the Sanderasu elder, by the way who are you old man”

Mysterious Man: “That is all i know and my friends call me Hago it’s short for what my real name is, and no need to tell me who you are i know. Allake”

Allake Kirishima: “(Who is this man and how does he know who i am i’ve been undercover this entire time, does he know that i am a Rouge as well. Either way i must be careful with this man) Very well Hago i am going to go to the village elder thank you for the information, by the way you spoke it seems like we will meet again till then don’t waste all that money”

Hago:”Oh do not worry ill make sure this money goes to good use (makes a grin)

As Allake started to walk towards the elder he felt like he saw that man before in one of the small villages he came across but at this point it did not matter Allake had more pressing matters to attend to so he wasn’t so worried about it. Part 4 will be coming soon.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 23:53:23 by Kings_Head »

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2016, 18:06:32 »
Nice work lol the story's captivating although I feel (or maybe it's just my own opinion) that you should just edit and paste it in your initial thread lol but eh Kenny's doing and I think Remi did it so bleh nice work anyways lol
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu