Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64457
Latest: Ronaldslard
New This Month: 326
New This Week: 14
New Today: 14
Stats
Total Posts: 76607
Total Topics: 22152
Most Online Today: 1175
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 1056
Total: 1069

Author Topic: will you character be good or bad?  (Read 34056 times)

Offline Hitokiri

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Hitokiri has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Re: will you character be good or bad?
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2014, 21:29:56 »
Well it depends (for me) what pays the most

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2014, 21:57:54 »
I'll be a rumored shinobi whose existence is not confirmed, but also the reason of peace between Shinobi Life Online nations. So all you bad guys know who you need to hunt down, perma death will also be enabled for me.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline Thorpe

• Academy Student Poster
  • Thorpe has no influence.
  • Enforcer of peace through pain
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2014, 22:40:02 »
well Vreg for us to reach the level needed to kill you character will take years, i just hope the system gives me strong kekkei

Offline N A R U T O

• Academy Student Poster
  • N A R U T O has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2014, 07:40:00 »
I'll be a rumored shinobi whose existence is not confirmed, but also the reason of peace between Shinobi Life Online nations. So all you bad guys know who you need to hunt down, perma death will also be enabled for me.

I'm glad we're going with perma death. It'll make things much more exciting.

Anyway, too early to say personally. I'd say "neutral".

Offline YequxortheHowler

• Academy Student Poster
  • YequxortheHowler has no influence.
  • My life my rules if you don't like it get lose!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2014, 07:51:54 »
I em gonna be missing genin who gonna live in cave and eat mushrooms. xD
Just kidding i will take good path. :) 
  • Character Name: Yequxor

Offline VikingRaid

• Academy Student Poster
  • VikingRaid has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2014, 08:04:29 »
Interesting. Though a lot of people would be mad if they worked on a character for a while just to lose it all in one battle.

Offline Vreg

• Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2014, 15:38:40 »
Interesting. Though a lot of people would be mad if they worked on a character for a while just to lose it all in one battle.
When you decide to fight one of the strongest people in the Shinobi Life Online universe, you'll have to take the risks that come with that into account.

Offline Gaara master of the sand

• Academy Student Poster
  • Gaara master of the sand has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2014, 03:46:17 »
When you decide to fight one of the strongest people in the Shinobi Life Online universe, you'll have to take the risks that come with that into account.
Will you be starting out strong or will you have to work your way up like us?

Offline Vreg

• Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2014, 10:41:42 »
Will you be starting out strong or will you have to work your way up like us?
I'll be starting out strong, if I was weak it wouldn't fit Shinobi Life Online's story.

Offline Batt

• Social Media Manager
  • Jiraiya Kage Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Batt has no influence.
  • O.O
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Inu
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2014, 18:01:45 »
Hey I'm new here but I've been reading through everything and I just had to comment on this, I love Vreg's decision on this because if you think back into the naruto universe, engaging into a fight with a shinobi that could possibly be extremely more skilled than you with the possibility of death creates a whole different psychological effect on the actual player to decide, "Hey do I actually want to take this guy on?" "What are my options?" "Do I run!?" "Do I try to outsmart him and hopefully win somehow?".
 This in turn will probably create more tactical gameplay which includes traps, pursuit skills, hiding (things that haven't really been talked about yet). I'm not going to go too into detail on this but I hope you get my drift!
  • Character Name: Nao Tsukegami

Offline Vreg

• Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2014, 18:41:29 »
Hey I'm new here but I've been reading through everything and I just had to comment on this, I love Vreg's decision on this because if you think back into the naruto universe, engaging into a fight with a shinobi that could possibly be extremely more skilled than you with the possibility of death creates a whole different psychological effect on the actual player to decide, "Hey do I actually want to take this guy on?" "What are my options?" "Do I run!?" "Do I try to outsmart him and hopefully win somehow?".
 This in turn will probably create more tactical gameplay which includes traps, pursuit skills, hiding (things that haven't really been talked about yet). I'm not going to go too into detail on this but I hope you get my drift!
He gets it.

Offline ChaosCam

• Academy Student Poster
  • ChaosCam has no influence.
  • I will shoulder your hate...and die beside you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2014, 02:06:22 »
If I were you I'd just go with being the Sage of the Six Paths. I want to be an Uchiha (if this is a choice) But I'll definately be going the good route with mine. I feel like my subscribers won't enjoy watching me try and be mean.
I am the light.
The bright.
The reasons monsters,
come out at night.
To stay out of sight.  - Written by yours truly.

Offline creyzmusic

• Academy Student Poster
  • creyzmusic has no influence.
  • Ultimate Power is only a matter of time
    • View Profile
    • MTV artist Page
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2014, 15:01:32 »
I'll be between a mercenary doing any mission what so ever that could give me rank or money and a ninja in search of the ultimate power xD
Darkness and Light were once one and the same. Now there just a path that you take.

Offline creyzmusic

• Academy Student Poster
  • creyzmusic has no influence.
  • Ultimate Power is only a matter of time
    • View Profile
    • MTV artist Page
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2014, 15:02:39 »
that would be the awsome thing! :D
Darkness and Light were once one and the same. Now there just a path that you take.

Offline Indigo

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Indigo has no influence.
  • IHYPFLMOOSMFT
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2014, 15:13:59 »
I'll be between a mercenary doing any mission what so ever that could give me rank or money and a ninja in search of the ultimate power xD

Doing any mission for anyone might conflict two parties, causing in you to gain enemies >:D