Forum > Shinobi Life Online Suggestions

SLO vesion of ninja info cards

(1/10) > >>

NinjaMirage:
So I was thinking about the stats and the format they should take... in naruto there was a version of a stat record on ninja info cards.
And I thought that was a good idea... to avoid copy right issues the format on the card would need to be different of course but being able to change and record your stats and then share those cards would be a good feature to have.

Ours unlike naruto could be read by anyone.
And can even be looted.
We just need to come up with a different format then this

Diamond Lee:
Yeah, seems cool.
Roguhanta https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=1091.0

has something kinda like that for its members heres an example

You could ask them how they did it (probs PS).

luv the idea

SpeakingRain:
It'd be super cool if the skills portion each individual's card is automatically changed according to the player's play style, what attacks s/he is usually killed by, etc.

NinjaMirage:

--- Quote from: SpeakingRain on September 30, 2016, 14:20:52 ---It'd be super cool if the skills portion each individual's card is automatically changed according to the player's play style, what attacks s/he is usually killed by, etc.

--- End quote ---

This kind of updating is a cool  idea but unrealistic and somewhat unessessay and all that stuff will factor in to your ELO

The cards only need to have your

village logo
Clan and orgs at the top

Chakra natures
Stats values
Skills
Middle

And maybe most used Jutsu
Elo chakra and stamina at the bottom
We will call it speciality that is updated

The idea is that is a way to have your stat UI available but can be copied if your defeated or even stolen if the player is killed in a kill zone.

These cards would then be used to make bingo books, gain Intell on Jutsu used by other villages and clans, or just collecting them by rolling players in dead zones. Making killing someone with a high ELO a permanent achievement.

America:

yeah, here's my card. lookin pretty fresh if I do say so myself

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version