Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64639
Latest: Serzyey
New This Month: 160
New This Week: 91
New Today: 14
Stats
Total Posts: 78340
Total Topics: 23568
Most Online Today: 1364
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 1028
Total: 1041
FrankJScott
Svetlxyu
Ilushikhqk
Svetlwml
Google (AdSense)
Google (8)

Author Topic: Secret Assassin: Round 9  (Read 67397 times)

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

Re: Secret Assassin: Round 9
« Reply #210 on: June 23, 2016, 14:49:55 »
I wish Ken was the last lol you would all be screwed... No one alive right now in this game can bet Ken in the game...

Offline Zama

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Zama has no influence.
  • 2Kawaii2live2Sugoi2Die
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #211 on: June 23, 2016, 15:19:14 »
I wish Ken was the last lol you would all be screwed... No one alive right now in this game can bet Ken in the game...
Would we all be screwed because he is the last assassin? I mean that's the only reason I could think of as to why you'd wish for Ken to make it into the final round.
I make this statement because: If Ken was an assassin, you'd want him to be in the last round because that would (almost) guarantee victory for the assassins. Hence you saying we "would all be screwed", all of us referring to the shinobi.

If Ken was a shinobi I don't think you would have made that statement as it would mean a win for the shinobi.

Idk though, maybe I'm thinking too deep into that comment but my suspicion is that Ken is likely the last assassin.
  • Character Name: Zama

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #212 on: June 23, 2016, 15:34:19 »
Lol I wish he was an assassin... But I'm not worried because there's still 2 round to kill him before the end of the game...any way good luck Shinobi. Also pointing it out now give the other assassins a target and you guys fear... Lol no downside here!!!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 15:37:20 by cmsurfer »

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #213 on: June 23, 2016, 15:56:24 »
Would we all be screwed because he is the last assassin? I mean that's the only reason I could think of as to why you'd wish for Ken to make it into the final round.
I make this statement because: If Ken was an assassin, you'd want him to be in the last round because that would (almost) guarantee victory for the assassins. Hence you saying we "would all be screwed", all of us referring to the shinobi.

If Ken was a shinobi I don't think you would have made that statement as it would mean a win for the shinobi.

Idk though, maybe I'm thinking too deep into that comment but my suspicion is that Ken is likely the last assassin.
Ken is the last assassin,along side with shiv and cm.
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #214 on: June 23, 2016, 16:02:47 »
I wonder how this game would've went if some people actually played it how it should've been played.
As far as I know dead people can't talk.
Even though it's ruined already, doesn't mean you should go against the games rules as well.

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #215 on: June 23, 2016, 16:26:11 »
Like first ST ruined it, then fucking dead people started to talk, WHEN YOU DIE YOU'RE OUT OF THE GAME! You can't talk when you're dead. FFS, that really pisses me off.. I just want to know how you people came to conclusion that I'm an assassin, pls.

Offline Zama

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Zama has no influence.
  • 2Kawaii2live2Sugoi2Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 23, 2016, 16:49:07 »
Like first ST ruined it, then fucking dead people started to talk, WHEN YOU DIE YOU'RE OUT OF THE GAME! You can't talk when you're dead. FFS, that really pisses me off.. I just want to know how you people came to conclusion that I'm an assassin, pls.

Well there's this,

Also, despite cm admitting to be the assassin you still voted for Manuster. Found that a bit suspicious too.

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #217 on: June 23, 2016, 16:51:01 »
Well there's this,

Also, despite cm admitting to be the assassin you still voted for Manuster. Found that a bit suspicious too.

That doesn't mean shit man, i can vote for who ever i want, i don't have to give a reason to vote someone off, i have to just vote.. I always did it that way and always will. And cm doesn't know wtf he is talking about.. And how do you know its 100% that cm is an assassin hm ? He may lie for all i know...

Offline Zama

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Zama has no influence.
  • 2Kawaii2live2Sugoi2Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 23, 2016, 16:59:33 »
That doesn't mean shit man, i can vote for who ever i want, i don't have to give a reason to vote someone off, i have to just vote.. I always did it that way and always will.

Fair enough that you don't give explanations for who you vote for but I just thought that it was a bit weird to not vote for the clear assassin and rather voted for someone who, at this stage, has little to no evidence connecting them as an assassin.

And cm doesn't know wtf he is talking about.. And how do you know its 100% that cm is an assassin hm ? He may lie for all i know...

Well, the face off between cm and Sanji in the last round convinced that one of them must be an assassin. With Sanji dead and innocent, I'm sure It's cm. Also why cm lie about being an assassin? It doesn't benefit himself or anyone else for that matter. He was able to defend himself in the last round by incriminating Sanji but now with all eyes on him maybe he just accepted defeat?

I don't know why cm would admit to being an assassin but I find it unlikely he would lie about it. That's how I see it.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 17:01:04 by Zama »

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #219 on: June 23, 2016, 17:23:06 »
I'm not lieing... There's just no point in  denying it anymore. We the assassin have already won and everyone knows it...  Despite the blatant cheeting of sirtrolls and the constant chatter of sanji... Me I might as well be died but have not bin killed yet so I can talk all I want.  I can even tell you who the assassins are and it would not matter... I'm not going to but I can tell you this if Ken dose not die tonight... He WILL tomorrow!!!

Offline jcryer

• Fire Release Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • jcryer has no influence.
  • Do not go gentle into that good night.
    • View Profile
    • Shinobi Life Online
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Iryō Buntai
    Organisation: Roguhanta
« Reply #220 on: June 23, 2016, 20:15:07 »
Juicy shit guys, this is so going in my fanfic, m9's.

The seven remaining shinobi, completely divided and isolating themselves in the temporary camp previously set up, had had enough. Five of them moved together to kill the one person they were positive was an assassin - cmsurfer. They slit his throat, and he went quickly and quietly - not the way any of them wanted to do it, but they had to make as little noise as possible. Even then, however, none of the five there could be sure that there wasn't an assassin within their ranks.

cmsurfer was an assassin.

It is now the night phase. Assassins - PM me your next kill.

1. @Ken
  2. Konohuro
  3. @Zama
  4. Mars
  5. SirTroll
  6. @cmsurfer
  7. json243
  8. @Shivraj
  9. Sanji
10. @Manuster
11. Drasholav
12. @waly206
13. @Crono
14. Whatasnipe
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 22:04:51 by jcryer »

Offline waly206

« Reply #221 on: June 23, 2016, 20:55:50 »
oh now shit is about to go down
  • Character Name: Toichi Tsukegami

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #222 on: June 23, 2016, 21:12:17 »
(@jcryer You won't say if the person killed is assassin or not?)
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Manuster

« Reply #223 on: June 23, 2016, 21:44:02 »
I wonder how this game would've went if some people actually played it how it should've been played.
As far as I know dead people can't talk.
Even though it's ruined already, doesn't mean you should go against the games rules as well.

Well, frankly, the assassins would have undoubtedly won.

Even with ST's help, it's going to be 1v1 on the final day.

And no one suspected cmsurfer after his defense of Sanji.

OK GUYS.

REGARDLESS OF WHO DIES WE VOTE SHIVRAJ TOMORROW.
AND KEN THE NEXT DAY.
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline jcryer

• Fire Release Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • jcryer has no influence.
  • Do not go gentle into that good night.
    • View Profile
    • Shinobi Life Online
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Iryō Buntai
    Organisation: Roguhanta
« Reply #224 on: June 23, 2016, 22:05:20 »
(@jcryer You won't say if the person killed is assassin or not?)

cmsurfer is a self-admitting assassin lol. But i forgot to add it, just did :) ty

Recent Topics

Hiruko Kaze by FrankJScott
Today at 19:48:01

The Kishu by FrankJScott
Today at 19:47:55

Where is Administration 188.166.151.21 ?? by Svetlxyu
Today at 19:47:25

Controls by FrankJScott
Today at 19:46:24

If you could use any power from an anime, which one? by FrankJScott
Today at 19:16:11

Favorite naruto weapon by FrankJScott