Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64458
Latest: lisinopril 20 mg 12.5 mg
New This Month: 327
New This Week: 15
New Today: 15
Stats
Total Posts: 76609
Total Topics: 22153
Most Online Today: 1175
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 952
Total: 964

Author Topic: Kens postcount 2torial  (Read 11452 times)

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

Re: Kens postcount 2torial
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2016, 14:30:38 »
You could always report him for spamming the forum instead of creating more spam yourself.

He always does this, just creating spam and useless bs posts. Will do that from now on.

Taking a page from my book, eh lad?

This post is a certified ShitPost(tm)(c). Please contact the owner <[America]> to use this post.

More about the ShitPost(tm)(c): the ShitPost(tm)(c) is a post that has absolutely no use and adds no depth or discussion to the thread it is posted in. Once a ShitPost(tm)(c) has been posted, the poster can look upon his post number and say, "check these sick digits, nerds." This is a verified way to increase your self-esteem and deteriorate your public image. To get started with the ShitPost(tm)(c), contact the office of America Technological Advances For A Better Society, Country, World, City, Village And Neighborhood LLC(tm)(c) at www.AmericaTechnologicalAdvancesForABetterSocietyCountryWorldCityVillageAndNeighborhood.maketheworldabetterplacepleaseoriwillblowmybrainsout.gov

Ye i got inspired by your 3torials and wanted to make one myself.
I'm very sorry, don't take me to court pl0x. Will be contacting you for a partnership in the future.
All rights reserved to ShitPost(tm)(c), www.AmericaTechnologicalAdvancesForABetterSocietyCountryWorldCityVillageAndNeighborhood.maketheworldabetterplacepleaseoriwillblowmybrainsout.gov

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2016, 14:33:16 »
Hi, hello, welcume to this wonderful thrad...

2day i will show you how many members in the SLO community got to 400 posts through this wonderful tactic.
You may be wondering, HOW KEN ? How do i get up to 400 posts.
Ok dnt wurry Ken will shuw u de way thru these exampls.

As you can see here, these wonderful posts have no meaning and will make a great post count so you can get up to here!

I took de opurtinuty to karefully color de guy who is duin dis, bcuz he iz the crator of dis tactic, he vil remain a mistery.

This works 100%, no scam, trust in me, trust in Ken.

So how dos dis work ?
Simpl, if someone takes deir tim to write a long ass post, just quote dem and say for ex. Ok!, or Alright, or Fuck off.
It works wery well. Trust me.
Next don't mejk sens in ur posts, the crator despises dat.
Dat's everything, stay on dis tactic and u will be up high.
noooiiiice XD
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline Manuster

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2016, 00:21:42 »
You could always report him for spamming the forum instead of creating more spam yourself.

He always does this, just creating spam and useless bs posts. Will do that from now on.

I ain't gonna say i don't do that, nor am I going to comment on your decision to report meh. xDD

But I am going to say that alot of people do it too yk and maybe it's not as funny to make a thread about them but it is slightly odd to only report me in the future >.>

let's take Remi for example

(no hate to Remi ofc <3 <3 <4)

but the guy does this

https://gyazo.com/e47c67cd12bf99d58f808c059d74d941

and i doubt you, or anyone else for that matter would report those

(Again, no hate to mein Fuhrer <3 <6 <3 not saying anyone shud report him)

I completely understand if you just don't like me as a person and to be frank, I can't blame ya xDD i don't particularly have many redeeming qualities rip ;_;

but if you are gonna report shitposting, you might have to report half the active community as well...
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2016, 00:30:18 »
I ain't gonna say i don't do that, nor am I going to comment on your decision to report meh. xDD

But I am going to say that alot of people do it too yk and maybe it's not as funny to make a thread about them but it is slightly odd to only report me in the future >.>

but the guy does this

I completely understand if you just don't like me as a person and to be frank, I can't blame ya xDD i don't particularly have many redeeming qualities rip ;_;

but if you are gonna report shitposting, you might have to report half the active community as well...

Gonna be honest i don't like you, you just spam the forum with unnecessary posts, i do hate that a lot actually, don't get me wrong you are not the only one who spams the forum, i do it too sometimes, but you do it frequently. As for Remi he does it rarely, i wouldn't have judged you if you did it rarely as well... As for your personality that's a different topic and cba to discuss it.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 00:41:17 by Ken »

Offline Manuster

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2016, 00:48:13 »
awe..but they're not all bad posts...and I did say I'll try to stop >.>

@Manuster

"fkin rekt m7 +rep

you shud be running for Kage of Blaze village

cause you just blazed da fuq up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#endmysuffering"

Stop being a post whore before you get WP. -_-

;_; I'm not postwhoring...but with this and Ken's flaming thread...I've kinda got the message >.> xD

Now I'm sure you aren't the only person this annoys so I'll try and tone down the comments xD

and wuts wung wit mah pwersonalitee ;_; i thought ima chill guy

lol bur fr, Thanks for your honesty >.< much appreciated

Spoiler: show
+rep
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2016, 01:27:45 »

but the guy does this

Remi dont do it all the time thought,but you my m8 omg 24/7
look at ken's post's and you,your like new i am not sure if you start to post from the start you join and have more then ken's like X2 lol,you should dont post whore a lot,3 per day are ok.
more are fucked up things,that is my opinion do as you like. ^^
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2016, 01:36:57 »
Ngl if nobody ever shitposted something the community would be half-dead!
Shitposting is something that is frowned upon, yes it holds no value of information..
But it does keep this forum alive, i am not encouraging shitposting if anyone was already wondering that whilst reading this.
An occasional shitpost should be permitted, but not everyday.

I shitpost as well from time to time, but half of the community does it thus i see no reason for getting mad at others for it.

So my point is : Try to limit the shitposting, and let us all calm our tits pls...
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Whatasnipe

• Writer
  • Shinobi Life Online Developer
  • Chunin Poster
  • Whatasnipe has no influence.
  • Burn their mongrel hides
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2016, 02:00:03 »
Shitposting is something that is frowned upon, yes it holds no value of information..
But it does keep this forum alive, i am not encouraging shitposting if anyone was already wondering that whilst reading this.

I shitpost as well from time to time, but half of the community does it thus i see no reason for getting mad at others for it.

So my point is : Try to limit the shitposting, and let us all calm our tits pls...
woop woop preach

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2016, 10:44:11 »
Gonna be honest i don't like you, you just spam the forum with unnecessary posts, i do hate that a lot actually, don't
look at ken's post's and you,your like new i am not sure if you start to post from the start you join and have more then ken's like X2 lol,you should dont post whore a lot,3 per day are ok.

Ngl, after what I've seen, you're not really one to talk.

Gonna be honest i don't like you, you just spam the forum with unnecessary posts, i do hate that a lot actually

I just want to get something out there, I don't want any bullshit at me, take this as feedback.

It seems that every argument you get in you need to flash that real quick, when you're arguing no body gives a shit 'bout you not liking them, we see it very clearly in your post.

• Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2016, 11:18:16 »

Gotta agree with this
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2016, 11:26:24 »
Guys, I think we can all agree that shitposting is okay as long as it isn't done all the time.
No need for arguments here.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2016, 14:16:07 »
Gonna be honest i don't like you, you just spam the forum with unnecessary posts, i do hate that a lot actually, don't

Ngl, after what I've seen, you're not really one to talk.

Gonna be honest i don't like you, you just spam the forum with unnecessary posts, i do hate that a lot actually

I just want to get something out there, I don't want any bullshit at me, take this as feedback.

It seems that every argument you get in you need to flash that real quick, when you're arguing no body gives a shit 'bout you not liking them, we see it very clearly in your post.

You don't know shit fam, you joined 3 hours ago.. Keep quiet pl0x. I said i don't like him because i'm honest, if you don't like honesty or you talk shit behind someones back that's your choice, i'm not one of those ppl.

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2016, 14:32:24 »
You don't know shit fam, you joined 3 hours ago.. Keep quiet pl0x. I said i don't like him because i'm honest, if you don't like honesty or you talk shit behind someones back that's your choice, i'm not one of those ppl.

I know that you're arguing against shitposts, when this thread you're posting in is a shit thread made by you.

I don't need to be here for months to get the picture.

You have no right to mess with people the way you are.

When you're arguing, saying "Gonna be honest I don't like you" won't prove shit, you'll only get bad blood w the one you're arguing w.

Shit like this will just create bad blood between community members.

• Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2016, 14:35:14 »
Let's keep this thread civil, for as much that is possible.

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2016, 14:38:54 »

I know that you're arguing against shitposts, when this thread you're posting in is a shit thread made by you.

I don't need to be here for months to get the picture.

You have no right to mess with people the way you are.

When you're arguing, saying "Gonna be honest I don't like you" won't prove shit, you'll only get bad blood w the one you're arguing w.

Shit like this will just create bad blood between community members.

I was getting tired of seeing shitposting so i made this thread, if you don't like it don't read it/and don't post shit here. As I said before i don't like him because I don't shit talk behind peoples backs I tell them straight away if I don't like them or I like them. And I don't care about "bad blood" between community members just how i don't care about reputation.