Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64464
Latest: mozgyou
New This Month: 333
New This Week: 13
New Today: 13
Stats
Total Posts: 76677
Total Topics: 22221
Most Online Today: 1181
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 838
Total: 846
EdithSoure
Kyliebob
Google (6)

Author Topic: Story  (Read 10910 times)

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
Re: Story
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2015, 17:20:41 »
Higashi easily dogging.
I hope there isn't dogging in SLO we don't want this game to be an 18 guys!

But otherwise really good so far:)
XD thats too funny. Maybe there will be though ;)
kinky
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Itzal

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Itzal has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2015, 18:39:43 »
Sorry guys haven't been online for a while. Anyway heres part 2 and i hope you enjoy it.Please make suggestions about what will happen next. Also if there is any mixtakes please tell me.

Chapter 1 part 2:

He had been cocky and now instead of his enemy he was about to fall of f the cliff. Higashi quickly twirled in the air to straighten himself before throwing a kunai to the edge of the cliff. The rope connected to the kunai pulled Higashi towards the wall. Higashi then grabbed on to a rock and waited. The was movement at the top of the cliff. Higashi glance up to see two kunai heading for him. Higashi took out a second kunai and blocked them. The two kunai flew away as Higashi waited for anymore. ” Only five more kunai, I need to wrap this up fast.”

Higashi put all his strength into his arms and swung himself up in the air. The man watched as Higashi flew past him up in the air. Quickly, the man jumped after Higashi. But Higashi had anticipated that and with a flew hand signs blew a burning ball of fire out of his mouth. The mans eyes widened as he realised his defeat. He pulled his arms up to defend himself but it was useless. BOOM!

There was a loud explosion and the man flew hard into the ground. Higashi landed on a tree. He turned away and ran not waiting to see if his opponent was out.

Higashi had run for an hour and was now exhausted. He bent down trying to take in as much air as possible. He had made it to a small village. Higashi looked up to see only a handful of people around. There was a little shop to The right of the village a farm and a few houses. Except for that the village was empty. Higashi straightened and then headed towards the shop. Hopefully they have something for me to eat. Higashi ripped part of his sleeve and then rapped it around his face. He opened the door to hear a loud bell. The room was empty. The shop was half a restaurant and half a store. Higashi sat down on one of the restaurant seats.

“Hello.” Higashi jumped and quickly turned to see a man smiling at him. His hands were covered in grease and his belly popped over his waist. The mans smiled seemed to widen as he saw Higashi’s jump.

“Am sorry to have startled you but what would you like? Oh and please take of the mask.” The mans voice was deep and scratchy. Higashi pulled his mask down slightly reviling his face.

“Its cold so I would like to wear it and I would like some ramen please.” Higashi said. The Man stretched out his arm but was only met by a smile from Higashi.

“My mums coming so she will pay.” The man walked to the kitchen not even giving it a thought. Higashi’s smile completely vanished as the man walked away.

Higashi sipped on some water as he waited on the seat. The man had disappeared and not been back for a while. He wasn’t even interested in the money. Suddenly there was a ring of a bell. A young girl walked through the door with a man behind her. The man was wearing a hood and his face was barely visible. He looked up at Higashi and then mumbled something Higashi couldn’t hear. The two sat opposite him. The girl smile seemed to light up the room. Higashi studied the man opposite the girl. He was just taller than him and was more muscular. The man wore a long jacket that covered to porches at his side probably filled with kunai. Higashi was just about to move when the girl stood up and walked towards him. Higashi stopped to look at her with a cold stare but she still sat next to him.

“Hey” She said in a warm soft voice.

“can you go away please.” Higashi said walking away. Higashi’s path was quickly blocked by the man. He took off his hood to reveal spiky red hair and light brown eyes. Higashi took a quick glance at the two people surrounding him.

“ I will give you one more chance.”

Offline Dragon6624

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Dragon6624 has no influence.
  • True art is a....[WIP]
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Kurohasu
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2015, 21:21:50 »
Hmmm....interesting read I suppose.
  • Character Name: Shingen Kajahara
.   .   .   .   .   .   .Valued Virtues.   .   .   .   .   .
  ~{Empathy, Confidence, Wisdom and Wit}~
.   .   .   .   .   .   .~~~~~~~~~.   .   .   .   .   .

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun
Fraudulent
Konohuro