Forum > 3D Modeling

Kakashi's Models

(1/10) > >>

Kakashi Natsu:
Here are some buildings I made.

-----------------------------------------------------------OTHER MODELS MADE BY KAKASHI NATSU----------------------------------------------------------
Website to view my models that i have shown in SLO:

https://jetfire.imgbb.com/

AbeMelbs:
There is not much to say atm because there is so little, but i think you should smooth the corners because it looks to sharp compared to the image. Keep it up and hopefully you will be accepted sometime in the near future. :)

Kakashi Natsu:
Ok, I probably now will also add a (TINY) drop in the center of the hilt so add more definition so it is not so flat. kinda like what i did with the swords.

DarthTyrael:
Since you took an interest in modelling katanas, I thought why not drop these here:

Hope you find this useful
Best of luck mate 0/

Spoiler: show why the fuck does it have so many distinctive parts like really o.o

gevanei:
Bevel out some of the edges to make it look better, but good start let's see how it turns out, I was gonna do it but Laziness got the best of me

Oh yea and one more thing just create a topic named Kakashi's models instead of posting updates and new models in different topics which fills up the 3d modeling topic quickly

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version