Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64480
Latest: valtrex 1000 mg price
New This Month: 8
New This Week: 25
New Today: 8
Stats
Total Posts: 77214
Total Topics: 22726
Most Online Today: 1663
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1092
Total: 1101

Author Topic: Naruto chapter 688  (Read 21323 times)

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
Re: Naruto chapter 688
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2014, 18:27:53 »
Oh. Do you mean make it intangible with Kamui? I don't really see a reason why you would need to make the perfect defense intangible. I think that it is stupid how Kakashi can already use Perfect Susano'o, even though he's never trained with a normal susano'o. Sasuke couldn't use it right when he got his MS.
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2014, 18:32:29 »
Well as we've seen today, Kaguya can destroy the PS so making it intangible and use it for offensive purposes would be useful imo. And yeah Kishi really has to make up for this asspull. What next? Sakura Sage mode?
And with this event, we completely forgot about Naruto's tailed beast rasenshurikens. That was pretty cool, but overshadowed by Kakashi.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 18:36:10 by m4r1us »
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline AugustRed

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • AugustRed has no influence.
  • Ex - Greed
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2014, 04:38:27 »
this episode was BS, WTF and kinda okay at the same time.

The only okay part really was seeing each version of the bijuu rasenshuriken which as nice.

The WTF part was that ugly form of the bijuu thing, i had to go back and look at that again but that was weird.

As we all know The BS part was kakashi's being relevant again. How does dead (child ) Obito come back to life and just give kakashi two Kamui EMS. How does that happen? Obito is dead and shouldnt even be able to active Kamui anyway. When Kakashi had 3 tomoes it caused heavy strain on him as well as him having Kamui in one eye when he did use it, now he has 2 in his eyes and he is perfectly fine from what they show. It even took sasuke a while to even use a PS but kakashi uses it in a instance without even knowing how. On top of that he isnt even a member of the Uchiha clan so he shouldnt even be able to use a PS.

I need a break. inb4 sakura has the byakugan just bc

Offline AugustRed

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Ex - Greed
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2014, 04:42:29 »
btw i like how he skipped each of the sasano'o levels and just went PS...................bs

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • json243 has no influence.
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2014, 00:00:18 »

The only okay part really was seeing each version of the bijuu rasenshuriken which as nice.

The WTF part was that ugly form of the bijuu thing, i had to go back and look at that again but that was weird.

As we all know The BS part was kakashi's being relevant again. How does dead (child ) Obito come back to life and just give kakashi two Kamui EMS. How does that happen? Obito is dead and shouldnt even be able to active Kamui anyway. When Kakashi had 3 tomoes it caused heavy strain on him as well as him having Kamui in one eye when he did use it, now he has 2 in his eyes and he is perfectly fine from what they show. It even took sasuke a while to even use a PS but kakashi uses it in a instance without even knowing how. On top of that he isnt even a member of the Uchiha clan so he shouldnt even be able to use a PS.

I know the part of obito coming back to life to give kakashi the sharingan in his other eye was just stupid and didn't need to be there.
  • Character Name: Hachemon Akagi (Kano)

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2014, 00:02:52 »

I know the part of obito coming back to life to give kakashi the sharingan in his other eye was just stupid and didn't need to be there.
He gave Kakashi MS in both his eyes as Maddie has stolen his MS and implanted it back in Obito. But I have no problem with Kakashi being kept relevant although the means were kinda BS.

Offline Indigo

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Indigo has no influence.
  • IHYPFLMOOSMFT
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2014, 21:33:48 »
I'm getting pretty sick of random power-ups, I really hope this is just temporary. Kakashi, a non-uchiha, with a full susanoo and two Mangekyo's is a bit too much.

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • json243 has no influence.
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2014, 04:23:58 »
I'm getting pretty sick of random power-ups, I really hope this is just temporary. Kakashi, a non-uchiha, with a full susanoo and two Mangekyo's is a bit too much.

I agree. I even didn't really like how the sage powered up sasuke and naruto because they didn't even train to get that
  • Character Name: Hachemon Akagi (Kano)

Offline Indigo

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Indigo has no influence.
  • IHYPFLMOOSMFT
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2014, 16:25:26 »

I agree. I even didn't really like how the sage powered up sasuke and naruto because they didn't even train to get that

Yeah, Naruto's 'heal with the palm of my hand' jutsu is a bit of an ass-pull.

Offline adithya

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2014, 18:09:39 »
OMG

Offline AugustRed

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Ex - Greed
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2014, 23:29:54 »
i read something where it said since obito fused with the 10 tailed and became its host gave him some what powers like the sag of 6P and that must be how he was able to give kakashi powers soooooooooooo seems legit

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2014, 23:37:43 »
i read something where it said since obito fused with the 10 tailed and became its host gave him some what powers like the sag of 6P and that must be how he was able to give kakashi powers soooooooooooo seems legit
Lol read the manga man. Obito was defeated and lost the ten tails.
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2014, 23:44:15 »
Well it could make sense, especially since Obito was able to grab Maddie's staff without taking any damage. But I don't think that is the explanation nor that it will be further explained very much. The explanation for me is that Kishi wanted Obito's redemption to be complete, whilst at the same time keeping Kakashi relevant.