Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 65407
Latest: HarriettBi
New This Month: 928
New This Week: 380
New Today: 62
Stats
Total Posts: 79764
Total Topics: 23946
Most Online Today: 1196
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 1186
Total: 1202

Author Topic: Rap Battle  (Read 74555 times)

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
Re: Rap Battle
« Reply #195 on: September 16, 2016, 15:55:40 »
@Sanji Your sig says that u never lie ur hands on a woman, but yo hands ever touched something else than a man's penis? I doubt it boi, so make sure you never mess with yo master, yo king. Get good son.
my sig says to never hit a woman.
there is a different in lie,and,hit
and hey i am not like you i did never touched other man's penis dont look me like you look to you're self. 
i had only touched one penis and it is mine,and other things that u still kid to know about
go to you're mom ask her how to be a man.
u wann know who i did lie with?go home ask you''re sis.
i dont have any master or king or anything i am not like you kid,i am the master i am the motherfucking king.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 16:01:22 by Sanji »
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Cacat cu lapte

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Cacat cu lapte has no influence.
  • Who me
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 16, 2016, 16:10:27 »
@Sanji  You are too stupid to even bother with..see, I have a dog whos smarter than you, let me pass the keyboard for him a bit, let's see

nsdalaljdlisajdsa GAY nkfkfdslkf

oops that was my dog, he sniffed you from miles. he said you're gay and a horny teenager oops
Sharp like an edge of a samurai sword,
the mental blade cut through flesh and bone.

Offline Ghost0000

« Reply #197 on: September 16, 2016, 16:15:29 »
@Sanji Your sig says that u never lie ur hands on a woman, but yo hands ever touched something else than a man's penis? I doubt it boi, so make sure you never mess with yo master, yo king. Get good son.
and hey i am not like you i did never touched other man's penis dont look me like you look to you're self. 
i had only touched one penis and it is mine,and other things that u still kid to know about
i dont have any master or king or anything i am not like you kid,i am the master i am the motherfucking king.
tell em hahaha
  • Character Name: Ghost Raiu

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #198 on: September 16, 2016, 19:36:17 »
@Cacat cu lapte
stop arguing with sanji because he'll diss you 10x harder just fuck off already with your shitposting negativity

Spoiler: show
would +rep you sanji but i gotta spread<3
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 16, 2016, 20:26:26 »
@Sanji  You are too stupid to even bother with..see, I have a dog whos smarter than you, let me pass the keyboard for him a bit, let's see

oops that was my dog, he sniffed you from miles. he said you're gay and a horny teenager oops

idk what was that insult or rap anyways it was too weak i dont want to even answer it back,anyways everyone know who is the winner in this battle.
good luck,try again next year. @Cacat cu lapte
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #200 on: September 16, 2016, 21:07:37 »

idk what was that insult or rap anyways it was too weak i dont want to even answer it back,anyways everyone know who is the winner in this battle.
If you was rapping then that was weak af in all your posts.
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 16, 2016, 22:27:37 »

idk how you saw that as rap,cuz it was not rap m8,i was just telling cac about how weak his rap was.
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #202 on: September 16, 2016, 22:37:09 »

idk how you saw that as rap,cuz it was not rap m8,i was just telling cac about how weak his rap was.
Cac wasn't rapping at you the same as you were not at him so why mention "idk what was that insult or rap anyways it was too weak" and about people knowing who won the battle? You make no sense I swear...

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 16, 2016, 22:46:56 »

Cac wasn't rapping at you the same as you were not at him so why mention "idk what was that insult or rap anyways it was too weak" and about people knowing who won the battle? You make no sense I swear...
let me make you understand.

this was not rap.

that and b4 that were rap.

if that what you were asking,and i think Cac was trying to rap,if he was not he would move it to here https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=1989.0 i think that made everything clear.
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 16, 2016, 23:37:22 »
Sanji4lyfe tho fuck the rest
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #205 on: September 17, 2016, 01:02:02 »

this was not rap.

if that what you were asking,and i think Cac was trying to rap,if he was not he would move it to here https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=1989.0 i think that made everything clear.
Your "rap" looks like an angry reply. Nothing of that "rap" rhymed or anything. Excuse me for not noticing the difference between your nonsense messages and nonsense rap.. They're very similar.

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 17, 2016, 01:11:56 »

this was not rap.

Your "rap" looks like an angry reply. Nothing of that "rap" rhymed or anything. Excuse me for not noticing the difference between your nonsense messages and nonsense rap.. They're very similar.
thanks for your reply rap god.
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Cacat cu lapte

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Cacat cu lapte has no influence.
  • Who me
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 17, 2016, 05:15:11 »
@Sanji Tbh, you're just like those kids that play in sand and are spoiled, they won't ever accept defeat by any means and instead try look high and mighty, here son now look down at yourslef like a dumbass,  fo shizzle dizzle
Sharp like an edge of a samurai sword,
the mental blade cut through flesh and bone.

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #208 on: September 17, 2016, 08:39:14 »
Man, What have I done, reviving this topic,
And now it's filled with "raps" retarded and toxic
No rhythm, no poetry, no flow, no logic.

It was fine for a bit, but then the troll came
Truly, he's the only one to blame for how lame...
This topic has gotten, it'll never be the same,
And I will try my best to wipe away this shame
I will take revenge for you ruining this game
Better leave now before I disfigure you, maimed
You will lie defeated, no longer trolling, and tamed
Wait, you call that rapping? Wow, that left my eyes pained
Go back to your grandma, cause you need to be trained
Don't even bother replying, that's harebrained.
I know you won't, because you are already drained,
From fighting Sanji, that's about all you can sustain.

@Cacat cu lapte stop ruining this thread.
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline taigakun

« Reply #209 on: September 17, 2016, 09:18:14 »
Man, What have I done, reviving this topic,
And now it's filled with "raps" retarded and toxic
No rhythm, no poetry, no flow, no logic.

It was fine for a bit, but then the troll came
Truly, he's the only one to blame for how lame...
This topic has gotten, it'll never be the same,
And I will try my best to wipe away this shame
I will take revenge for you ruining this game
Better leave now before I disfigure you, maimed
You will lie defeated, no longer trolling, and tamed
Wait, you call that rapping? Wow, that left my eyes pained
Go back to your grandma, cause you need to be trained
Don't even bother replying, that's harebrained.
I know you won't, because you are already drained,
From fighting Sanji, that's about all you can sustain.

@Cacat cu lapte stop ruining this thread.
Cacat mate who ever you are, i hope you Rest In Peace man

Shiv killed and buried you.