Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 71203
Latest: TheresaHen
New This Month: 4450
New This Week: 170
New Today: 170
Stats
Total Posts: 82087
Total Topics: 25184
Most Online Today: 1387
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 1329
Total: 1346

Author Topic: SLO Armor  (Read 3306 times)

Offline tomurn

SLO Armor
« on: July 30, 2015, 13:33:23 »
So like in most MMORPG games you start as level 1, and you have plain clothes on then as you level(i know we aren't going to be leveling exactly) you get ugly unmatched gear, and then by the time you reach max level their is only about 20 different sets of armor and everyone looks the same...I think after reaching Chunnin, you should be able to customize what you look like with a bunch of different options of clothes/ hair style/ mask/ etc.. and then you can level up the items you are wearing as you get stronger in game and so on. I noticed this on our Himitsu Thread, all of our characters are so unique to what we want it would be a shame if we only get choices of leveling gear it would take the immersive effect away from me...what do you guys think?

• Character Name: Yundama Himitsu

Offline Rakuzan

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Rakuzan has no influence.
  • I live for the sole purpose of my Clan!
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kozato

• Organization: Rōguhantā        
Re: SLO Armor
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 14:01:55 »
you choose hair style at character creation and clothes don't give stats in this game you have to "train" and not "level up" and there will tons of clothes so no one will look the same
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 15:24:31 by Rakuzan »
  • Character Name: Taichi Kozato

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 14:35:59 »
Who knows, But yeah, SLO is gonna be try to be as Realistic as possible while it stays under the limit of too realistic, so that it looks good in the game, but I do think customization of clothes is gonna in the MMOARPG
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 14:57:19 »
Didnt Vreg say we could have our own customized armor later?
I think he did...
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Dragon6624

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Dragon6624 has no influence.
  • True art is a....[WIP]
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Kurohasu
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 15:05:20 »
Yep, clothes are clothes, so you'll be able to wear--pretty much--what ever you like. Since everyone's packing jutsu anyway, it'd be a bit pointless to make the clothes have stats. Pretty sure freedom of choice in this area will be high, so you can probably look forward to it in the actual game. I myself am looking forward to what the model designers will have come up with, though I'm pretty sure you can PM one of them any extra clothing designs you have in mind.
  • Character Name: Shingen Kajahara
.   .   .   .   .   .   .Valued Virtues.   .   .   .   .   .
  ~{Empathy, Confidence, Wisdom and Wit}~
.   .   .   .   .   .   .~~~~~~~~~.   .   .   .   .   .

Offline tomurn

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2015, 15:14:32 »
Yep, clothes are clothes, so you'll be able to wear--pretty much--what ever you like. Since everyone's packing jutsu anyway, it'd be a bit pointless to make the clothes have stats. Pretty sure freedom of choice in this area will be high, so you can probably look forward to it in the actual game. I myself am looking forward to what the model designers will have come up with, though I'm pretty sure you can PM one of them any extra clothing designs you have in mind.
Thanks, Yeah I was just hoping it wouldnt have the effect as like SW:TOR and WoW, where the gear is ugly until you reach the final level and then their is just a handful of cool sets..im glad this is already in motion!

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2015, 16:19:28 »
I think.. I THINK what Tomurn was trying to point out is when we reach Chunin we should be able to customise our look again.. The way everyone did moving from Naruto to Shippuden. So the next gen kind of thing.. Idk.. That's what I gathered and that would be cool :P
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline tomurn

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2015, 22:45:17 »
I think.. I THINK what Tomurn was trying to point out is when we reach Chunin we should be able to customise our look again.. The way everyone did moving from Naruto to Shippuden. So the next gen kind of thing.. Idk.. That's what I gathered and that would be cool :P

Exactly, Customize again with more options, of how to wear items not just different items, like for istance Shino with the over coat, compared to Shikamaru who looks like an average Chuunin/Jonin