Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 69014
Latest: XavierBrid
New This Month: 2260
New This Week: 938
New Today: 231
Stats
Total Posts: 81307
Total Topics: 24879
Most Online Today: 1270
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1120
Total: 1142

Author Topic: KG, Jutsu and factions .  (Read 1967 times)

Offline cruzhugo

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • cruzhugo has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
KG, Jutsu and factions .
« on: August 09, 2015, 18:45:05 »
Hello im new but i wanted to gave as mutch as i can to this project.

I think it were cool if you can chose to be good or bad you have like the shinobi allice and rough nation.

you have the class genin chuunin jounin sanin kage
and C class criminal B A S SS etc to the roughs.

I think the idea of radom KG is cool, and fair for everybody but all have to have downsides i think to be mor fair.

Have a dragon ball online type of look you are born to a random clan that have a KG then you are a boy training to past the test to be a genin and so begins, as you rase your rank you grow your body to adult size.
You cold also be born with no chakra but a lot of stamina so that you can be a taijutsu only user.

Chakra nature could be radom too. so that you have to work with what you were born with .

KG sujestions :

Blood Style: shinobi uses is own blood to perform justsus that consumes little chakra but takes life if it .

Beast style: shinobi can absorb nature energy and transform in to various animals to get more attack , or defense or even to run away faster, takes large amount of chakra and some stamina. users can parcial transform to like only one arm or leg, this shinobi cant use other nature chakra so only taijutsu.

gas style: Shinobi can change the proprieties of the surroundings like making oxygen disappear or releasing a gas type that explodes. costs a lot of chakra, you born with wind affinity.

• Character Name: chazzy

Offline mordredeon

• Genin Poster
  • mordredeon has no influence.
  • Your friendly village writer
    • View Profile
Re: KG, Jutsu and factions .
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 19:36:05 »
Uhm, the entire point of this game is to be a sandbox in which you get to develop your character and you roleplay them out. I wasn't sure if that's what you wanted since I could barely read this, but I'm pretty sure you A) Either defined a sandbox or B)Skewered the game's meaning... I would also recommend reading ALL of the FAQ's and some other threads, seeing as how we've gone over these topics countless times.

Offline cruzhugo

• Academy Student Poster
  • cruzhugo has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 20:11:04 »
:S A bit unpolite to a person from another country that only want to help. see you all later
  • Character Name: chazzy

Offline mordredeon

• Genin Poster
  • mordredeon has no influence.
  • Your friendly village writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2015, 21:44:44 »
I was trying to be as nice as possible T_T I was just saying what other people say to me, they're nice but they tell you when something doesn't have any use and you just have to take it. If I were to leave just because my idea wasn't that important then it would show I'm not a part of the community.

Don't leave just because your suggestion was already discussed, I'm being constructive, not critical...

Offline Xassassin

• ANBU Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Xassassin has no influence.
  • The Assassin
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ☆Himitsu☆
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 00:10:10 »
hey cruz no worries, some of those ideas were answered on another post you just have to go back and search for it, most of these questions were answered, on the Q&A and FAQ's sheet, just have to go find those too. those last 3 bloodlines were pretty good, keep coming up with ideas because it might just help out with the developing team and who knows they might use 1 of them.
  • Character Name: Kamiko Himitsu
"We Work In The Dark, To Serve The Light"

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
FrankJScott
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova