Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64429
Latest: LunaChee
New This Month: 298
New This Week: 59
New Today: 22
Stats
Total Posts: 76241
Total Topics: 21947
Most Online Today: 1562
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 1333
Total: 1351

Author Topic: Shinotenshi Yuchiko  (Read 4443 times)

Offline Kawaiisickle

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kawaiisickle has no influence.
    • View Profile
Shinotenshi Yuchiko
« on: October 17, 2015, 22:37:46 »
No definite character design, yet. I'd honestly prefer not to use the generator or hand-draw my character. If it's still relevant, I'll post the design when my drawing tablet is replaced over the winter.

Name: Shinotenshi Yuchiko (Western style: Yuchiko Shinotenshi)
Height: 1.8 m (5'11")
Weight: 57 kg (125.7 lbs)
Hairstyle: May vary depending on in-game customization options
Facial hair: None
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Violet
Blood type: O
Primary chakra nature: Lightning
Village: Inferunogakure
Clan: Not currently a member of any clan on the forum, though I may join one in the future.
Good or evil at heart?: The objectification of good and evil comes second to her own benefit/protection, or that of her family or friends.
"It is absurd to divide people into good an bad. People are either charming or tedious."

Description of the character's personality: Yuchiko is of above-average intelligence, and mainly relies on her speed and agility over strength in physical attacks. Willing to do anything in order to keep herself alive, she will almost never knowingly endanger herself, the exception being cases in which her family or comrades, self-betterment, or profit are involved. She cannot be perceived as being inherently “good” or “evil,” and will instead make choices based on the positive or negative effect to be made on either her own wellbeing, or one of these things.

Description of the character's history: Since she was very young, Yuchiko was somewhat of a shut-in, mostly preferring the secluded sanctuary of the indoors to the scorching heat and reality of the outdoors. Throughout most of her life, she was very rarely directly referred to by her given name; even her close friends, of which there were few, called her Shino, a nickname which was derived from the first half of her surname.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 02:25:16 by Kawaiisickle »

Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, treasured by those who bid him farewell.

Offline Dragon6624

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Dragon6624 has no influence.
  • True art is a....[WIP]
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Kurohasu
Re: Shinotenshi Yuchiko
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 02:34:38 »
We'll be looking forward to that drawing; but all the same, good character!
  • Character Name: Shingen Kajahara
.   .   .   .   .   .   .Valued Virtues.   .   .   .   .   .
  ~{Empathy, Confidence, Wisdom and Wit}~
.   .   .   .   .   .   .~~~~~~~~~.   .   .   .   .   .

Offline Kawaiisickle

• Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2015, 02:56:08 »
We'll be looking forward to that drawing; but all the same, good character!
Thanks, dragon!
Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, treasured by those who bid him farewell.

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2015, 20:17:34 »
A very interesting character, Because of how you answered the 'Good or Evil at heart?' question.
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Kawaiisickle

• Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2015, 21:34:41 »
A very interesting character, Because of how you answered the 'Good or Evil at heart?' question.
I suppose, however, to a number of people, that way of thinking itself may be seen as evil.

Offline Malice_Unleashed

• Academy Student Poster
  • Malice_Unleashed has no influence.
  • the drunk war is coming
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Erisu
  • Organization: Shinkōshoku no fukushū
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2015, 06:15:34 »
so far I think this character has a lot to offer in terms of story and abilities in other word keep doing what your doing with pedal to the metal effort
  • Character Name: Malice

Offline Kawaiisickle

• Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2015, 00:34:24 »
so far I think this character has a lot to offer in terms of story and abilities in other word keep doing what your doing with pedal to the metal effort
Thanks, Malice. I hope you manage to master the blade arts as stated in your character creation post.