Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64439
Latest: tomada
New This Month: 308
New This Week: 69
New Today: 17
Stats
Total Posts: 76458
Total Topics: 22077
Most Online Today: 2010
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 1369
Total: 1382

Author Topic: Comments about Sakura's uselessness?  (Read 41909 times)

Offline Manuster

Re: Comments about Sakura's uselessness?
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2016, 18:19:28 »
A White Zetsu, big whoop.

For someone who has been trained by an Hokage, I'm expecting so much more.

Or is it just me?
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2016, 20:04:16 »
"Well, Lee only has Taijutsu. And as a girl, Sakura is physically weaker than the others. So I can see why it's easy to empathize with them. They represent human weaknesses." - Masashi Kishimoto
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2016, 20:17:59 »
I think Karin is more useless then Sakura ngl.

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2016, 20:24:52 »
I think people that consider Sakura useless are missing the point:
Sakura is the strongest medical ninja out there, except Tsunade who was a Sanin. I think Sakura's disadvantage was that she was part of Team 7- Best sensei to become hokage, best shinobi to become hokage, best shinobi to become rogue, so people expect her to be up to expectations and be remarkable, but this is not her purpose. She doesn't do much, she heals. The other side abilities are nothing important, like Sasuke's Fire Ball.

If Ino was to be part of Team 7 and Sakura part of Ino's team, I am more than sure that Ino would have been considered useless and she would have been the target of all related memes.

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • misi4444 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2016, 20:26:14 »
Sakura is the strongest medical ninja out there, except Tsunade who was a Sanin. I think Sakura's disadvantage was that she was part of Team 7- Best sensei to become hokage, best shinobi to become hokage, best shinobi to become rogue, so people expect her to be up to expectations and be remarkable, but this is not her purpose. She doesn't do much, she heals. The other side abilities are nothing important, like Sasuke's Fire Ball.

Party pooper :P
  • Character Name: Yasei Kamakiri

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2016, 20:27:22 »

Village's fool.

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2016, 20:28:15 »

Village's fool.

So I entertain others as fool. See? I am more useful than Sakura already :D

Offline Manuster

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2016, 20:41:23 »
xDD omds Kono, way to ruin the fun....now i feel bad for targeting Saukura so much

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2016, 20:56:49 »

If Ino was to be part of Team 7 and Sakura part of Ino's team, I am more than sure that Ino would have been considered useless and she would have been the target of all related memes.

Actually, Sakura would still be amazingly dull. We did say that she didn't improve until the Shippuden series, but even there she was a hoe. But, y'know what I say to that? Every anime has this one girl character who's there to improve the story.
Example: Lucy in Fairy Tail.

And also, I don't think she's been the main point because of the points you stated. Ino still is useless and is even worse than Sakura, but she doesn't become mentioned.
Calling him a fool was unnecessary.

• Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2016, 15:47:34 »
What you have said are arguments against things I have not mentioned.

Actually, Sakura would still be amazingly dull.

I haven't said that she's not dull.

We did say that she didn't improve until the Shippuden series, but even there she was a hoe. But, y'know what I say to that? Every anime has this one girl character who's there to improve the story.

I said nothing about how important is her role, but how important are her skills.

And also, I don't think she's been the main point because of the points you stated.

I haven't said she's the main point, I said you miss the point, the main idea: she's meant to be a medic not a zetsu killer. Show me one more medic ninja who killed a zetsu. Again, Tsunade doesn't count.

Ino still is useless and is even worse than Sakura, but she doesn't become mentioned.

Mentioned where?
In the anime/manga: she isn't metnioned that much because she isn't Naruto's first love.

In  the memes: that's exactly my point. There are other characters far worse than Sakura. Sakura is disadvantaged because she is in Team 7.

It's not about necessity. It's about facts and about making sure to remind him this everytime I have the chance.
@misi4444 :)

Offline Manuster

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2016, 16:58:40 »
What you have said are arguments against things I have not mentioned.

Actually, Sakura would still be amazingly dull.

I haven't said that she's not dull.

We did say that she didn't improve until the Shippuden series, but even there she was a hoe. But, y'know what I say to that? Every anime has this one girl character who's there to improve the story.

I said nothing about how important is her role, but how important are her skills.

And also, I don't think she's been the main point because of the points you stated.

I haven't said she's the main point, I said you miss the point, the main idea: she's meant to be a medic not a zetsu killer. Show me one more medic ninja who killed a zetsu. Again, Tsunade doesn't count.

Ino still is useless and is even worse than Sakura, but she doesn't become mentioned.

Mentioned where?
In the anime/manga: she isn't metnioned that much because she isn't Naruto's first love.

In  the memes: that's exactly my point. There are other characters far worse than Sakura. Sakura is disadvantaged because she is in Team 7.

It's not about necessity. It's about facts and about making sure to remind him this everytime I have the chance.
@misi4444 :)

;_; come on man...lighten up

Offline Whatasnipe

• Writer
  • Shinobi Life Online Developer
  • Chunin Poster
  • Whatasnipe has no influence.
  • Burn their mongrel hides
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2016, 17:38:37 »
Well for what she does, she's not bad. As said before she's a med ninja and thats what she does. She's damn good at it too, but imagine if she used her ridiculous strength and trained with Guy and Lee. She'd be a fucking baller, crazy technique with unmatched strength. Unfortunately her master doesn't burn with the power of youth, so sakura is honestly pale in comparison to the rest of team 7. But really you've got Kakashi the God, Naruto son of the 4th hokage, and "The last" uchiha. Sakura doesn't have much going for her right off the bat. But still, recently rewatching that fight with Chiyo & Sakura vs Sasori. Sasori would've killed Sakura pretty damn quick if Chiyo wasn't there.

She's smart, a good med ninja, and very strong. Unfortunately this formula doesn't blend well for her, especially compared to the rest of her team/year.

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2016, 17:39:44 »
You realize that if you go by who takes the most damage/opponents  Sakura beats out both naruto and sasuka- lol naruto gets rocked by everyone
Spoiler: show
he even dies
lol - sasuka too barely servives a fight with Dadera- gets his ass handed to him by bee and is nearly blind after his fight with Danzo,
Sakura on the other hand takes down Sausory
Although she did have Cheo to help but saske had his taka squad so I say it counts-besides she was fighting on her own at the end.
She ends Fuen with a single Punch... And as stated befor the Neji white zetsu...As a matter of fact we could Gust call her one punch woman... Lol no one says one punch man is boring. Lol there are more spoilers but I'm not going there.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 17:43:25 by cmsurfer »

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2016, 17:51:14 »
You realize that if you go by who takes the most damage/opponents  Sakura beats out both naruto and sasuka- lol naruto gets rocked by everyone
Spoiler: show
he even dies
lol - sasuka too barely servives a fight with Dadera- gets his ass handed to him by bee and is nearly blind after his fight with Danzo,
Sakura on the other hand takes down Sausory
Although she did have Cheo to help but saske had his taka squad so I say it counts-besides she was fighting on her own at the end.
She ends Fuen with a single Punch... And as stated befor the Neji white zetsu...As a matter of fact we could Gust call her one punch woman... Lol no one says one punch man is boring. Lol there are more spoilers but I'm not going there.

BOOM!
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2016, 17:59:59 »
Well, after these comments I can say only one thing. Naruto does nothing, but whines over sasuke and ignores others. Cmsurfer already stated the facts about sasuke, and Sakura's place should be the kitchen. Shikamaru does nothing but sleeps all day, while Choji just eats all day. So the only useful person is Kiba. You ask what about others? They do not even appear in my post, so not mentionable :D