Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64537
Latest: ScrowTem
New This Month: 58
New This Week: 82
New Today: 26
Stats
Total Posts: 77645
Total Topics: 23134
Most Online Today: 1473
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 1295
Total: 1306
ScrowTem
Robhsx
Charleswourb
Google (AdSense)
Google (7)

Author Topic: Sage Mode  (Read 22866 times)

Offline Sage32801

Sage Mode
« on: June 11, 2015, 18:35:35 »
So no Sage mode?
Sage mode in Shinobi Life Online will be the act of mastering natural chakra, no talking animals etc.
And can't it be related to an animal at all, I mean to change your look like Kabuto for example?
Nope, simply mastering natural chakra which will be on of the hardest tasks out there though and it will have about the same advantages and disadvantages as you can see in Naruto.
I suggest that there be hidden places (e.g. Mount Myōboku and Ryūchi Cave) where the players can go to to learn senjutsu (if they find these places). Being the fact that users of Sage Mode must possess "extreme chakra levels" to invoke senjutsu, only certain clans are able to learn senjutsu. This is because, in most of the clan's description, it states that they don't have strong chakra reserves or levels. Players of these clans shouldn't be able to learn sage jutsu, but if they try they, should be turned to stone.

• Character Name: Tai Tsukegami

Offline Konohuro

Re: Sage Mode
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 19:30:04 »
I think that no matter what clan you are part of, a permanent death chance should be there! If this idea gets implemented...

Offline Sage32801

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 02:11:07 »
I think that no matter what clan you are part of, a permanent death chance should be there! If this idea gets implemented...
no tha point is that these clans turn to stone when just trying to learn senjutsu, but others can try to learn(with a chance of turning to stone)

Offline StrawHatSeyi

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • StrawHatSeyi has no influence.
  • You don't want no smoke
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 19:03:24 »
Ffs, anyone can try and learn safe mode. Everyone has the same chance at learning sage mode. It doesn't matter what clan you are in. You dot et any perks just because you are in a clan
  • Character Name: Tenzo Himitsu

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2015, 19:43:46 »
Ffs, anyone can try and learn safe mode. Everyone has the same chance at learning sage mode. It doesn't matter what clan you are in. You dot et any perks just because you are in a clan

It kinda does matter what clan your in. You join a clan because you like it and you fit into it (strengths, weaknesses and unique features) Every clan has it's strengths and weaknesses, a clan might have low chakra levels as it's weakness so all/most of it's members won't have high chakra natures and therefore if they try to learn sage mode then they won't have enough chakra and turn to stone. And vice versa. I'm sure this is what he meant.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 19:45:29 by Kai »

Offline Sage32801

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2015, 03:02:20 »

It kinda does matter what clan your in. You join a clan because you like it and you fit into it (strengths, weaknesses and unique features) Every clan has it's strengths and weaknesses, a clan might have low chakra levels as it's weakness so all/most of it's members won't have high chakra natures and therefore if they try to learn sage mode then they won't have enough chakra and turn to stone. And vice versa. I'm sure this is what he meant.
Yeah, but in the game there should be a warning for those who have low chakra reserves or levels before they try to learn sage mode.

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2015, 10:51:55 »

Yeah, but in the game there should be a warning for those who have low chakra reserves or levels before they try to learn sage mode.

I get what you're trying to say. Everyone should have to have extremely high chakra levels in order to learn sage mode. That's a good idea
  • Character Name: Dawg

Offline niccosan

• Genin Poster
  • niccosan has no influence.
  • Trust Your Friend, Do Your Best, Never Giveup
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kiirioissen
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2015, 08:38:40 »
I agree with this idea, but i will have a chance to death and the player should find again the place to learn senjutsu, the place should be very very hard to be find, and the way to that place should be many traps and guard
  • Character Name: Kiiroissen Niccosan
Kiirioissen

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2015, 11:27:22 »
I agree with this idea, but i will have a chance to death and the player should find again the place to learn senjutsu, the place should be very very hard to be find, and the way to that place should be many traps and guard

I'd say it should be hard to find, but not with traps and guards. The places should also change around, because otherwise it'll become common knowledge and everyone will just go there.

Offline niccosan

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2015, 13:30:42 »
I'm agree with that, yeah the place still same, but it just moving like the place that naruto learn how to tame the ninetails
Kiirioissen

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2015, 16:46:11 »
Sage mode should be taught to people by people.
There should not be a place, there should just be legendary shinobi who know it eg Vreg and whatever other powerful players appear in SLO.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2015, 17:11:06 »
There should not be a place, there should just be legendary shinobi who know it eg Vreg and whatever other powerful players appear in SLO.

Yeah, but there should only be a limited amount of people that have mastered sage mode and they should only be able to teach one or two students. But there should be an initial place where the first of the first that learned sage mode would have had to get to so they could learn sage mode.

I think that there should be a limited amount of scrolls in sacred places in the shinobi world which teach sage mode. Also i think that the places should require you to use abilities to get to, e.g. using a lot of chakra to open a wall or just kicking it down with a lot of force.

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2015, 17:31:05 »

Yeah, but there should only be a limited amount of people that have mastered sage mode and they should only be able to teach one or two students. But there should be an initial place where the first of the first that learned sage mode would have had to get to so they could learn sage mode.

I think that there should be a limited amount of scrolls in sacred places in the shinobi world which teach sage mode. Also i think that the places should require you to use abilities to get to, e.g. using a lot of chakra to open a wall or just kicking it down with a lot of force.

Does that mean the place to learn Sage Mode would be instanced?

Offline niccosan

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2015, 03:34:43 »
Hmm, i don't agree that the place for sage learning should be in other instanced, i think it will be okay like have written above, that the place should be changed, and i suggest the place should be like you can say moving :) and it should have a barrier around that place that can't be detected by our gps or minimap or map, even that place still in one world :) i mean instance.
Kiirioissen

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2015, 06:57:37 »
Hmm, i don't agree that the place for sage learning should be in other instanced, i think it will be okay like have written above, that the place should be changed, and i suggest the place should be like you can say moving :) and it should have a barrier around that place that can't be detected by our gps or minimap or map, even that place still in one world :) i mean instance.

It should be. If someone found the entrance to the place they could just call all their friends and learn sage mode together. But if it was instanced then you could make the place move once someone enters.