Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 68246
Latest: DanieleMar
New This Month: 1492
New This Week: 574
New Today: 574
Stats
Total Posts: 81062
Total Topics: 24724
Most Online Today: 1046
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 6
Guests: 861
Total: 877

Author Topic: Clan Recruiting Rules  (Read 8242 times)

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
Clan Recruiting Rules
« on: July 19, 2015, 02:29:00 »
I know this is going to seem like a dig at @ParadoxRonin but I seriously think these should be rules:
1.A member can't be added to your clan without evidence of that person saying they'd join. This can be a PM the person sent, an application on the clans topic or a shoutbox response stating they'd like to join said clan.

2. A member must join via their forum name.

The only reason I say this is that I could add 100 names of inactive members or even add fake names to my clan, Himitsu, and it seem popular. Now, Paradox, before you go off and say "Omg Leebz you so have it out for me! I'm flattered I am always a threat to you" it is not just me who thinks this and it is not me being threatened in any way shape or form. This can also warn future clans not to try this.

I searched some members in Hazo to do as Paradox said and ask them why they hadn't applied via the forum page and could not find them when I searched. I searched 3 of these members (Other, Othere and SV) and only SV came back with a possible match which was SVP3RNOVA, who has not been on the forums since some time in 2014. This makes a clan look like they are lying about members and can create a lot of hate towards that clan, even, if by some way, it was a misunderstanding.

I am not saying ALL Hazo members are fake, as I have seen @adithya  and @steven203 actively post around the forums but I have noticed a few anomalies that don't seem real. A lot of work goes into some of the clans on here. A few being Himitsu, Kirishima (@Konohuro), Ookami (@conteledemonte)  and Tsukegami (@Batt) clan. I feel if a new clan doesn't put as much work in and tries to lie its way to the top it should be taken care of.

• Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
Re: Clan Recruiting Rules
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 03:01:24 »
If specific names of people were removed I think this thread should be pinned.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline niccosan

• Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • niccosan has no influence.
  • Trust Your Friend, Do Your Best, Never Giveup
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kiirioissen
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2015, 04:18:13 »
I agree with you Leebz, need something to be check out here, even if my clan only have 2 member that is me and Beowulfbane, it still a truth, not a lie, well even if beowulfbane isn't active lately, but I'm agree with you Leebz :D
  • Character Name: Kiiroissen Niccosan
Kiirioissen

Offline adithya

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2015, 06:46:30 »
SVP3RNOVA is the wrong match, leebz. He too is a friend of mine, who's PC six balls. And  isn't very sociable. He comes online only when I ask him to. So, I can ask him to reply in this forum. He'd do it.

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2015, 06:52:00 »
I know this is going to seem like a dig at @ParadoxRonin but I seriously think these should be rules:
1.A member can't be added to your clan without evidence of that person saying they'd join. This can be a PM the person sent, an application on the clans topic or a shoutbox response stating they'd like to join said clan.

2. A member must join via their forum name.

The only reason I say this is that I could add 100 names of inactive members or even add fake names to my clan, Himitsu, and it seem popular. Now, Paradox, before you go off and say "Omg Leebz you so have it out for me! I'm flattered I am always a threat to you" it is not just me who thinks this and it is not me being threatened in any way shape or form. This can also warn future clans not to try this.

I searched some members in Hazo to do as Paradox said and ask them why they hadn't applied via the forum page and could not find them when I searched. I searched 3 of these members (Other, Othere and SV) and only SV came back with a possible match which was SVP3RNOVA, who has not been on the forums since some time in 2014. This makes a clan look like they are lying about members and can create a lot of hate towards that clan, even, if by some way, it was a misunderstanding.

I am not saying ALL Hazo members are fake, as I have seen @adithya  and @steven203 actively post around the forums but I have noticed a few anomalies that don't seem real. A lot of work goes into some of the clans on here. A few being Himitsu, Kirishima (@Konohuro), Ookami (@conteledemonte)  and Tsukegami (@Batt) clan. I feel if a new clan doesn't put as much work in and tries to lie its way to the top it should be taken care of.
How do you know I did not put has much work in my clan because it seems I am the focus on this topic. I feel you are threaten by us in a way and i will always feel that way the longer you drag this on. you could have not bring up any names in this post you could have said all you wanted with out naming anyone and it just shows, no matter what you say"I,m not trying to do this" "I,M not trying to do that" but it seems you are in fact dig into my rep which is being slowly rebuilt right now. I feel you put too much time and focus into us its baffling. And you out of every one should know Im not just putting names up there nicco are you still mad that i didn't want to work with you cause we had a misunderstanding niccosan? If so im sorry i told you im still there for you ill send any one you need if you ever need help. look I understand that you have seen my clan grow in just a few days. Its suspicious but it still should not be your concern.

Yes I have been actively inviting. And I feel I do not have to tell you my members bud. Its confidential info for my clan is a "SNEAKING CLAN" for the most part. Posting their names would be well...... foolish that's why i requested their skypes and to only pm me. have you read my clan page I have told them all not to post in the page I want no one in my clan posting there.

I understand you feel that these should be clan rules and i would understand if these was rules set befor my actions. But i would like mutual respect like i respect your clan leebz. i dont go digging in your names and checking them. Re-son being i have no business there doing that it should not be my concern who is any any ones clan. We have gone from debating on the chatbox, to setting up a battle royal that YOU NEVER TALKED TO ME ABOUT, so now it seems like you're trying to put me on the spotlight or embarrass me and now it just seems your harassing me.

Why? Because we have already talked about this and we both agreed to drop it, now this bro somethings got to give. Your going way too far about this topic and i have been bashed for your accusations ever since. So if it does not stop im going to ask cedie to block you personally for me. I,m still down for the royal :) but you need to leave this alone cause the only reason i should give you any info on my clan is if we are on teams or setting up a event with each other. so this being said stay to yours and i will focus on mine simple as that my numbers should have nothing to do with you.

P.S. I understand this was a sim-post in general for all clans but next time don't post names just rules that you feel should be set for clans then no one would feel like your pointing them out. Oh, and also I am not mad :) I, M just posting what I think is actually happening nothing hostile just just my thoughts. :) . also if popularity is all your worried about you have a lot to learn i could care less who like me or not the its not that important to me. Also makes me feel that you think if another clan is getting bigger that new members will not want to join yours. Not saying that's why its just what i think other than that i don't see why you would have any interest in my clan?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 08:33:14 by ParadoxRonin »
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Isis

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2015, 07:12:29 »
@ParadoxRonin Ironically your longest post ever was the easiest to read and understand.
  • Character Name: Isis

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2015, 07:21:15 »
@ParadoxRonin Ironically your longest post ever was the easiest to read and understand.

I said before when it means something to me i will type it like it does.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2015, 07:24:38 »
I agree with you Leebz, need something to be check out here, even if my clan only have 2 member that is me and Beowulfbane, it still a truth, not a lie, well even if beowulfbane isn't active lately, but I'm agree with you Leebz :D
also i forget to remove beo i will do that right now.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2015, 07:25:07 »
Hey Paradox, maybe you should set up your clan like Onmitsukido if it's a spying clan. :)

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2015, 07:32:01 »
You can't just simply add random names for those that will join your clan in the future. I have A LOT of friends from real life that will gladly play this game, when it will come out- they see no reason to join now. But yet I don't add names of their future characters in my clan because I know that they will join me. If you know that someone will join you, don't add him NOW. Wait until he will apply and have a forum account.

Also @Himitsu, "Weaknesses: (As you can't be proficient in everything in Shinobi Life Online, you'll have to balance strengths out. For example, if your clan's members are good at Taijutsu and Ninjutsu, they should be skilled below standard in Genjutsu, in order to maintain a balance.)" (Vreg, Clan template)
You can't just put N/A for your clan because you want it to be OP. It's simply unrealistic any powerful clan from Naruto had weaknesses, so will happen here. You do unfair things too, you know...

EDIT: Kai, I don't know if there is anyway to have a "spy clan", as a clan is only a family. Clans and organizations aren't exacctly the same thing, however you can merge them, like Himitsu did. (most of its members are in Rogu)

PS: I am not the only one working hard for the clan. Kai is spending a lot of time for it too, and all clan members are contributing. I am only the idiot(=the one with ideas)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 07:35:27 by Konohuro »

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2015, 07:34:18 »
Hey Paradox, maybe you should set up your clan like Onmitsukido if it's a spying clan. :)
Never seen it but yea not all of the clan is in the sneaking faction, we have medic factions and tai factions for simple fighting and healing. so for the most part my clan breaks down into 3 sections in stead of just one but we are strongest in sneaking for the most part. and i really like the org the theme is great, the goal is great, and i feel it will have a very big role in SLO. :)
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2015, 07:46:45 »
You can't just simply add random names for those that will join your clan in the future. I have A LOT of friends from real life that will gladly play this game, when it will come out- they see no reason to join now. But yet I don't add names of their future characters in my clan because I know that they will join me. If you know that someone will join you, don't add him NOW. Wait until he will apply and have a forum account.

Also @Himitsu, "Weaknesses: (As you can't be proficient in everything in Shinobi Life Online, you'll have to balance strengths out. For example, if your clan's members are good at Taijutsu and Ninjutsu, they should be skilled below standard in Genjutsu, in order to maintain a balance.)" (Vreg, Clan template)
You can't just put N/A for your clan because you want it to be OP. It's simply unrealistic any powerful clan from Naruto had weaknesses, so will happen here. You do unfair things too, you know...

EDIT: Kai, I don't know if there is anyway to have a "spy clan", as a clan is only a family. Clans and organizations aren't exacctly the same thing, however you can merge them, like Himitsu did. (most of its members are in Rogu)

PS: I am not the only one working hard for the clan. Kai is spending a lot of time for it too, and all clan members are contributing. I am only the idiot(=the one with ideas)
1st. I didnt just add these people cause they are my friends i talked to most of them here is the list of those i personally talked to"pm"
@mikeyv516 (Maiku Hazo)Co-Leader
@kuro Kai (Kuro Hazo)Red Faction Leader
@Gontor (Kotsua Hazo) Green Faction Leader
@aditthya (Sareko Akaihono)Black Faction Leader

@othere (unknown) not telling :P
@Sordx (Sord Hazo)
@steven203 (Kami Hazo)
Toshiro Kiirioissen (BeowulfsBane)
@Kunix (Kunix Hazo)
Siddath,
Srinath,
teague the gray,
Diabloultimate,
SV
@other (unknown) not telling either :P
@killowots (Killo Hazo)
@Tozaron (Tozaron Hazo)
@SantanosRabi (Rabi Hazo)

every one els with out the "@" was added from adit,s org cause we made a joint org/clan. So sorry if i broke any rule but to my understanding adit told them and they also had pm me or at least tried. to sorry i never pm you and your friends back adit i have been busy.

2. I agree its just to OP makes no sense either.

3. And it is i have merged with adits org if you did not already know :)
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2015, 07:58:34 »
You replied to me with 2. and 3. but those things were not addressed to you, first one was to Himitsu, as I added @Himitsu and the second one was to Kai.

Also, I don't care if you added them because additthya told you. They don't have a forum account so you couldn't pm them, and even if you did via other communication methods, as long as they don't have a forum account, they don't count.

And don't worry, no one feels threatened by any clan especially one that has dead members ;)

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2015, 08:03:28 »
You replied to me with 2. and 3. but those things were not addressed to you, first one was to Himitsu, as I added @Himitsu and the second one was to Kai.

Also, I don't care if you added them because additthya told you. They don't have a forum account so you couldn't pm them, and even if you did via other communication methods, as long as they don't have a forum account, they don't count.

And don't worry, no one feels threatened by any clan especially one that has dead members ;)

*Drops a thread on the post* http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php/topic,742.15.html

Their members seem to be legit guys, i can understand if you didn't believe other, othere and kuro kai but the others, i'm pretty sure they exist and agreed to join the clan.

He did say he recruited them through FT, which means they could have just created an account to play the game and then just left.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 08:08:46 by Kai »

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2015, 08:07:51 »

Once people just listen instead of having a counter reply to everything i feel this community would be better and larger so don't be a bad sport by posting things like
"And don't worry, no one feels threatened by any clan especially one that has dead members". i also said i will take those down who has not PM,ed me and yes some PM,ed me forum wise so don't tell me some thing i already know plz :) and i feel i have the right to "give my opinion" this is the suggestion topic is it not? plz i already said sorry if i broke any rules so cool your horses bud and relax.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 09:08:02 by ParadoxRonin »
LONG LIVE THE HAZO