Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64458
Latest: lisinopril 20 mg 12.5 mg
New This Month: 327
New This Week: 14
New Today: 14
Stats
Total Posts: 76630
Total Topics: 22174
Most Online Today: 1181
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 824
Total: 836
DonaldGex
EdithSoure
Google (6)
Baidu (4)

Author Topic: Yokubō  (Read 53928 times)

Offline Aoi

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Aoi has no influence.
  • Just being me.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima
Re: Yokubō
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2014, 21:24:47 »
Nickname: Ninja
What are you applying for ?: Leader
Why do you want to join?: Told to
Any suggestions for this clan?: Don't suck
GMT: -5
For the position you're applying for, why do you think you would be good for it?: I'm a ninja
A little bit about yourself, your character and village,etc.: Natoshi Hiroshi from the Cloud Village. Can manipulate lightning.
Other accounts (If any):
Accepted. @Joca, rejected.

Offline Roku

• Academy Student Poster
  • Roku has no influence.
  • I will become a legend someday :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2014, 22:28:08 »
Nickname: Roku or Sas (depending on how well you know me)
What are you applying for ?: Member or Leader, whichever suits.
Why do you want to join?: Sounds like a cool concept overall with big ambitions, it'd be fun to be
a part of it all, especially if it gets big in the future.
Any suggestions for this clan?: Not really, no.
GMT: -1
For the position you're applying for, why do you think you would be good for it?: I possess some good leadership qualities as well as can be a good follower too. And im pretty much active all the time.
A little bit about yourself, your character and village,etc.: Fire and wind nature, Haigakure.
Other accounts (If any): --

Offline Aoi

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Aoi has no influence.
  • Just being me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2014, 22:57:30 »
Nickname: Roku or Sas (depending on how well you know me)
What are you applying for ?: Member or Leader, whichever suits.
Why do you want to join?: Sounds like a cool concept overall with big ambitions, it'd be fun to be
a part of it all, especially if it gets big in the future.
Any suggestions for this clan?: Not really, no.
GMT: -1
For the position you're applying for, why do you think you would be good for it?: I possess some good leadership qualities as well as can be a good follower too. And im pretty much active all the time.
A little bit about yourself, your character and village,etc.: Fire and wind nature, Haigakure.
Other accounts (If any): --
Accepted as member.

Edit: Accepted Danilo (Below)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 23:03:16 by Aoi »

Offline Kuzan

• Academy Student Poster
  • Kuzan has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2014, 23:01:39 »
Nickname: Danilo;Dani;Kuzan (whatever you feel like)
What are you applying for ?: Leader
Why do you want to join?: My good friend created this organization and as we already have good cooperation on some other game I think we will work good here too. And this game feels like interesting project and there is no better way to experience a game than playing it with friends.
Any suggestions for this clan?: As game is still in development it is hard to make suggestions. Tho as always a bit more organization wouldn't hurt.
GMT: +1
For the position you're applying for, why do you think you would be good for it?:Leader; I have long experience as leader/capitan in few other games and feel like I am rather good at it.
A little bit about yourself, your character and village,etc.: I am yet to decide about my character but I can tell a bit about myself. I am as clam and laid back guy who generally never gets angry. I like video games,sports,beer and science. I rate myself as rather out-going person and will try to help anyone as much as I can.
Other accounts (If any): N/A

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2014, 13:36:43 »
Nickname: Konohuro, Kono
What are you applying for ?: Senryaku-ka
Why do you want to join?: This organization has the same goals as I intend to have ig. On the other side, it looks like a well planned organization, I like when people know what they want so I chose you, now if you will consider too, you will choose me :)
Any suggestions for this clan?: I think it's perfect so far. I would have some suggestions but first I have to play the game to confirm myself some things.
GMT: +2
For the position you're applying for, why do you think you would be good for it?: My character will be mostly like me irl. One of my hobbies includes strategy and tactics, I like to study and read about famous tacticians and about their missions. Also, I practice karate, so I'm used to analyze my enemies moves, to find his weak point, to make a strategy and finally to act.
A little bit about yourself, your character and village,etc.: I am calm and a balanced person. I can think clearly under pressure. So will be my character. He may seem at the begging cocky but this just because he is cautious and he doesn't trust anyone, after you get to know him you will discover that he is a person in which you can trust, a good friend. I think he will be from Haigakure or from Hokorigakure.
Other accounts (If any): -

Offline Aoi

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Aoi has no influence.
  • Just being me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2014, 14:17:13 »
Nickname: Konohuro, Kono
What are you applying for ?: Senryaku-ka
Why do you want to join?: This organization has the same goals as I intend to have ig. On the other side, it looks like a well planned organization, I like when people know what they want so I chose you, now if you will consider too, you will choose me :)
Any suggestions for this clan?: I think it's perfect so far. I would have some suggestions but first I have to play the game to confirm myself some things.
For the position you're applying for, why do you think you would be good for it?: My character will be mostly like me irl. One of my hobbies includes strategy and tactics, I like to study and read about famous tacticians and about their missions. Also, I practice karate, so I'm used to analyze my enemies moves, to find his weak point, to make a strategy and finally to act.
A little bit about yourself, your character and village,etc.: I am calm and a balanced person. I can think clearly under pressure. So will be my character. He may seem at the begging cocky but this just because he is cautious and he doesn't trust anyone, after you get to know him you will discover that he is a person in which you can trust, a good friend. I think he will be from Haigakure or from Hokorigakure.
Other accounts (If any): -
Accepted ! :)

Offline Raizou

• Academy Student Poster
  • Raizou has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2014, 01:15:30 »
Nickname: Bigs
What are you applying for ?:Leader
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because i like the idea of being in a clan with familiar faces
Any suggestions for this clan?: nope none yet
For the position you're applying for, why do you think you would be good for it?: i think this suits me perfectly because im a natural born leader, ive been leaders in other clans (different games) for as long as i can remember
A little bit about yourself, your character and village,etc.:  My character is a overconfident young man who one day decides to take on a whole village and its kage which resulted the death of many but awakend a new power that he couldnt imagine, as his new power surges through him he walks out of the village covered in blood and a sadistic laugh..
Other accounts (If any):biglapers8

Offline Aoi

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Aoi has no influence.
  • Just being me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2014, 01:18:54 »
Nickname: Bigs
What are you applying for ?:Leader
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because i like the idea of being in a clan with familiar faces
Any suggestions for this clan?: nope none yet
For the position you're applying for, why do you think you would be good for it?: i think this suits me perfectly because im a natural born leader, ive been leaders in other clans (different games) for as long as i can remember
A little bit about yourself, your character and village,etc.:  My character is a overconfident young man who one day decides to take on a whole village and its kage which resulted the death of many but awakend a new power that he couldnt imagine, as his new power surges through him he walks out of the village covered in blood and a sadistic laugh..
Other accounts (If any):biglapers8

Accepted

Offline Aoi

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Aoi has no influence.
  • Just being me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2014, 22:00:42 »
Just a brief update, I'm sorry for my lack of activity. I had hard disk problems tried to fix it for months and decided about last week to just get a new one for 60 bucks. Now I am back ! I will try to recruit more members when possible. Just want to say sorry again, guys.

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2014, 20:03:35 »
I am glad that you returned. I was about to quit :(

Offline Aoi

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Aoi has no influence.
  • Just being me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2015, 18:14:49 »
I am glad that you returned. I was about to quit :(
Don't ! I have plans and will re-arrange this thread later, maybe today if I have no plans !

Offline Bearwaffles

• Genin Poster
  • Bearwaffles has no influence.
  • The Blue Serpent of Kaminarigakure
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2015, 02:14:22 »
Nickname: Kaito Yishigama
What are you applying for ?:Senryaku-ka
Why do you want to join?:Seems like a cool org and if i don't get into it, then i guess i'll just go rogue ;)
Any suggestions for this clan?:Call it an Organization.
GMT: Don't know what that means.
For the position you're applying for, why do you think you would be good for it?:I like to make out strategies and fix problems.
A little bit about yourself, your character and village,etc.: My character will have water and lightning as their ninjutsu. He will also use kenjutsu. Haven't decided on a village yet.
  • Character Name: Kaito Hano
The Blue Serpent of Kaminarigakure (Hidden Thunder). Member of the Hano clan.
“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2015, 12:55:27 »
Why do you want to join?:Seems like a cool org and if i don't get into it, then i guess i'll just go rogue ;)
For the position you're applying for, why do you think you would be good for it?:I like to make out strategies and fix problems.
A little bit about yourself, your character and village,etc.: My character will have water and lightning as their ninjutsu. He will also use kenjutsu. Haven't decided on a village yet.

GMT refers to the time zones, still I don't think is very important in the application atm.
Besides that, I am more than sure that you will be accepted mate, just be patient because Aoi is not very active in this period :)

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2015, 14:25:06 »
why are you applying for Yokubo when you already are in Katakiuchi?
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Bearwaffles

• Genin Poster
  • Bearwaffles has no influence.
  • The Blue Serpent of Kaminarigakure
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2015, 22:10:50 »
why are you applying for Yokubo when you already are in Katakiuchi?

Keeping options open. If I don't get rank I want over there, then i'll just go over here. Or Vice-Versa.
  • Character Name: Kaito Hano
The Blue Serpent of Kaminarigakure (Hidden Thunder). Member of the Hano clan.
“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”