Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64466
Latest: valtrex india
New This Month: 335
New This Week: 11
New Today: 6
Stats
Total Posts: 76797
Total Topics: 22336
Most Online Today: 1164
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 1061
Total: 1074

Author Topic: DCUO 10/10 From Me  (Read 4103 times)

Offline Narutoi

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Narutoi has no influence.
  • King Otaku Has Arrived
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
DCUO 10/10 From Me
« on: January 10, 2016, 17:04:59 »
Hello everyone, haven't posted in sometime so here's a new game recommendation! The name is DC Universe Online, and its a third person super hero game. You can make a house bring friends and have a party, run like the Flash and tap into the Speed Force, Fly like Superman and break the sound barrier, or run like Batman and grapple onto buildings. That's only 1% of the cool stuff you can do in the game. Give it a try on Steam! FULL CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION :D
https://www.dcuniverseonline.com/register

• Character Name: Narutoi Himitsu
"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!"---Naruto

Offline lollernoob9

• Temari Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • lollernoob9 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Amigake
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Niwatori
Re: DCUO 10/10 From Me
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 17:33:39 »
I played it for a bit, tho I was always by myself running and hiding XD If someone wants to friend me on steam  its alea37
  • Character Name: Shishida Amigake
A danger foreseen is half avoided.

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 17:47:19 »
Played it. Lvl 30, twice.
It's not that great as it seems. The character customization is indeed very complex but besides that it becomes really boring. However it was the only mmorpg that kept me playing it so long, maybe because of the friends I played with.

Offline Narutoi

• Academy Student Poster
  • Narutoi has no influence.
  • King Otaku Has Arrived
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 17:59:10 »
It got boring for you? Wow I always had something to do and it was so amazing. Just flying thru the sky or running with a group of friends and killing bosses was so entertaining :D. Oh there have been many updates that kept me hooked.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 18:05:09 by Narutoi »
  • Character Name: Narutoi Himitsu
"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!"---Naruto

Offline Tameshi Hinode

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Tameshi Hinode has no influence.
  • See trough the darkness.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode

• Organization: Midori Ken
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2016, 18:39:58 »
mmorpg

Glad someone mentioned that.

I played the game some months ago...the character customization really isnt bad,but i also have to say that the game got very boring and i was feeling like there isnt much to do.
I also didnt like the....mh.....atmosphere,i just didnt feel,,at home''.
On top of all that,i dont like superhero themed stuff.
The reason i tried out the game anyway,was because of the combat system(its kinda good)and because i was reading Boku no Hero Academia at that time(some people said it could be some sort of,,new naruto''so i was curious....kinda liked it).
  • Character Name: Tameshi Hinode

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2016, 18:54:05 »
it seems good game.
1/4 from the games i know r from this forum. lel 
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2016, 19:24:06 »
It got boring for you? Wow I always had something to do and it was so amazing. Just flying thru the sky or running with a group of friends and killing bosses was so entertaining :D. Oh there have been many updates that kept me hooked.

Exactly, apart from the interesting movements that makes you feel a true superhero, there was nothing special and the boss battles are repetitive; same template, different faces; All the other mmorpgs are exactly the same. Recent mmorpgs started implementing different ways to defeat a boss, thus you would need a to add a drop of tactic beside the repetitive press of some numbers (assigned to powers)... DCUO doesn't have it. Not to mention that every time you are reaching a high level like 26-27, only those alert missions are truly growing your exp. You have to do the same ones over and over again until you reach lvl 30 when... well... you notice that you have nothing more to do, game over.

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2016, 20:40:32 »
I did get a bit bored of the game, I didn't enjoy the fighting at all.
  • Character Name: Dawg

Offline Kamashe

• Genin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kamashe has no influence.
  • Im Mars from now on
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2016, 01:15:36 »
Played it. Lvl 30, twice.
It's not that great as it seems. The character customization is indeed very complex but besides that it becomes really boring. However it was the only mmorpg that kept me playing it so long, maybe because of the friends I played with.
mental and dual pistols
  • Character Name: Kuriha himitsu

Offline Doylo Bushida

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Doylo Bushida has no influence.
  • shame! shame! shame!
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hachimitsu
  • Organization: Kuroiakuma
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2016, 07:36:45 »
Hello everyone, haven't posted in sometime so here's a new game recommendation! The name is DC Universe Online, and its a third person super hero game. You can make a house bring friends and have a party, run like the Flash and tap into the Speed Force, Fly like Superman and break the sound barrier, or run like Batman and grapple onto buildings. That's only 1% of the cool stuff you can do in the game. Give it a try on Steam! FULL CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION :D

im not fun of superheroes and modern combat games :P but, have you ever hear about Black Desert? if not check it out! Character customization is huge, its endless! and with huge world, very good mechanics, fantastic graphic, unlimited options, its best RPG i ever seen yet :D the best part is that character customization tho...its huge as hell
  • Character Name: Jeikobu Hachimitsu
ill do everything for SLO!

Offline Kamashe

• Genin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kamashe has no influence.
  • Im Mars from now on
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2016, 14:37:56 »

im not fun of superheroes and modern combat games :P but, have you ever hear about Black Desert? if not check it out! Character customization is huge, its endless! and with huge world, very good mechanics, fantastic graphic, unlimited options, its best RPG i ever seen yet :D the best part is that character customization tho...its huge as hell
played beta its rlly good game except its racist. first they only release it in korea then it comes to west and we have to pay and did i mention its still free in korea?
  • Character Name: Kuriha himitsu