Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64472
Latest: best tadalafil prices
New This Month: 341
New This Week: 17
New Today: 5
Stats
Total Posts: 77012
Total Topics: 22527
Most Online Today: 1182
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 1105
Total: 1121

Author Topic: Earning different clothes  (Read 18717 times)

Offline StrawHatSeyi

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • StrawHatSeyi has no influence.
  • You don't want no smoke
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
Earning different clothes
« on: May 19, 2015, 20:09:34 »
Obviously there will be quite a collection of clothes to chose from. But, i think everyone should start off with some beginner clothes for deathmatch. Maybe three different starter clothes for everyone. But as time goes on, your ELO level will go up. So i think when you get to different ELO levels, You can unlock new clothes. Obviously this won't be the case for the full game. For example: See how you can see a lock mark by the clothes he cannot obtain.

• Character Name: Tenzo Himitsu

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
Re: Earning different clothes
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 20:15:10 »
I support this, as you get stronger you get more privileges therefore better clothes. But maybe donators/mods and etc should get special clothes and character customization from the start and they get better as you go on just like normal members?

Offline StrawHatSeyi

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 20:16:11 »
Yeah I agree

Offline Batt

• Social Media Manager
  • Jiraiya Kage Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Batt has no influence.
  • O.O
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Inu
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 20:17:34 »
Obviously there will be quite a collection of clothes to chose from. But, i think everyone should start off with some beginner clothes for deathmatch. Maybe three different starter clothes for everyone. But as time goes on, your ELO level will go up. So i think when you get to different ELO levels, You can unlock new clothes. Obviously this won't be the case for the full game. For example: See how you can see a lock mark by the clothes he cannot obtain.

I agree with this. I think we could expand it from just clothes though. Since its a DM maybe something else cosmetic like a different looking sword, different color jutsu, maybe even personalized clothing with your organization logo on it
  • Character Name: Nao Tsukegami

Offline StrawHatSeyi

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 20:19:17 »
@Batt I have made a lot of posts about ELO level. Like jutsu and chakra bar etc

Offline jcryer

• Fire Release Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • jcryer has no influence.
  • Do not go gentle into that good night.
    • View Profile
    • Shinobi Life Online
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Iryō Buntai
    Organisation: Roguhanta
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2015, 21:31:21 »
Support for this, it sounds like a solid system :D

Offline Xendrus...

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Xendrus... has no influence.
  • Stop it, you're breaking my immersion!
    • View Profile
  • Organization: 『  』
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2015, 21:45:08 »
I support this, as you get stronger you get more privileges therefore better clothes.
Do note that the DM version is going to have character creation. It will, however, be minimalistic.

What I don't understand here is "better clothes". If by better clothes, you mean clothes that look more edgy and badass than others, this is all opinionated. Ergo, we'd really have no clue as to what the mass majority of you would want: No information.

Me saying this is in noway a sign that this system will be added (although I do like the idea).

~Xen
  • Character Name: Xendrus...

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2015, 22:01:40 »
I support this, as you get stronger you get more privileges therefore better clothes.
Do note that the DM version is going to have character creation. It will, however, be minimalistic.

What I don't understand here is "better clothes". If by better clothes, you mean clothes that look more edgy and badass than others, this is all opinionated. Ergo, we'd really have no clue as to what the mass majority of you would want: No information.

Me saying this is in noway a sign that this system will be added (although I do like the idea).

~Xen

By better clothes i meant more complex clothes and like you said more badass clothes. It is opinionated but IF there are a lot of styles to choose from then i'm sure a lot of people will find something they like. By a lot i mean 15 or less, with each of them having a variety of colors to go with them.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 22:04:51 by Kai »

Offline rayzote

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • rayzote has no influence.
  • I miss living in town :/
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2015, 22:03:50 »

If you're specifically talking about DeathMatch, then I support the idea,
  • Character Name: rayzote

Offline StrawHatSeyi

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2015, 22:15:12 »
Yeah i am rayzote, and yes Xen i mean look more badass. And @Xendrus... Maybe vreg or you can put a thread up, asking the members to put what type of clothes they would want to see, to get an idea.

Offline Dragon6624

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Dragon6624 has no influence.
  • True art is a....[WIP]
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Kurohasu
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2015, 02:50:42 »
Personally not seeing much of a point to this, as there is going to be char customization alongside of DM Mode. Not really liking that some of the stuff should be blocked off from other players, especially when it's already in the char customizer, but that's just my opinion on it. Since it's this early, I think everyone should start off on an even keel for the DM mode and Char Creator, as it'll be pretty much just for testing and (I don't think) will have that many options for it.
  • Character Name: Shingen Kajahara
.   .   .   .   .   .   .Valued Virtues.   .   .   .   .   .
  ~{Empathy, Confidence, Wisdom and Wit}~
.   .   .   .   .   .   .~~~~~~~~~.   .   .   .   .   .

Offline rayzote

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • rayzote has no influence.
  • I miss living in town :/
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2015, 05:14:50 »
Personally not seeing much of a point to this, as there is going to be char customization alongside of DM Mode. Not really liking that some of the stuff should be blocked off from other players, especially when it's already in the char customizer, but that's just my opinion on it. Since it's this early, I think everyone should start off on an even keel for the DM mode and Char Creator, as it'll be pretty much just for testing and (I don't think) will have that many options for it.

DeathMatch will endure quite a while, since after completing the DM SLO, the team is gonna get to work on more other stuff to get the MMORPG done at least within the next year. So, better get people some challenges and goals.
  • Character Name: rayzote

Offline Batt

• Social Media Manager
  • Jiraiya Kage Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Batt has no influence.
  • O.O
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Inu
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2015, 18:13:36 »

DeathMatch will endure quite a while, since after completing the DM SLO, the team is gonna get to work on more other stuff to get the MMORPG done at least within the next year. So, better get people some challenges and goals.

Umm I think thats HIGHLY unrealistic. If you're talking about the exoskeleton of the MMO then MAYBE but a fully functional MMO within the next year, highly improbable.
  • Character Name: Nao Tsukegami

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2015, 18:20:40 »

Umm I think thats HIGHLY unrealistic. If you're talking about the exoskeleton of the MMO then MAYBE but a fully functional MMO within the next year, highly improbable.
How soon the MMO will be ready will be directly co-related to whatever funding we will get after DM.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2015, 18:59:10 »

~Xen

Normal clothes:

Cool clothes:

Of course there are super cool clothes like:

or

But I don't think the last ones worth the amount of time that the team would eventually spend doing them.

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun
Fraudulent
Konohuro