Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64472
Latest: best tadalafil prices
New This Month: 341
New This Week: 17
New Today: 6
Stats
Total Posts: 76983
Total Topics: 22498
Most Online Today: 1085
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 1073
Total: 1085
Google (AdSense) (3)
Google (9)

Author Topic: Konohuro Kirishima (WIP)  (Read 4384 times)

Offline Konohuro

Konohuro Kirishima (WIP)
« on: October 04, 2014, 17:18:49 »

Name: Konohuro Kirishima
Height: 1.80 m
Weight: 62 kg
Hairstyle: A long straight hair falls on Konohuro's back. A medium and thin strand of hair covers a part of his left eye.
Facial hair: -
Hair color: White
Eye color: He has no eyes.
Blood type: B+
Primary chakra nature: Wind
Village: Haigakure
Clan: -
Good or evil at heart?: Good at heart but cold in actions.

Personality:

Face 1 (Konohuro refers to this side of his personality as: The Black Mask):

Konohuro is a tragic figure. Since his parent's death he kind of lost apart of himself in that moment too. His whole life since that night has been spent learning and teaching himself how to become a shinobi to save the world from hatred. He's the typical brooding loner type. Also because of his parents death he can appear cold and aloof towards others who wish to get closer. To him he'd rather play it alone because if he cares for someone, puts his heart out on the line, he'll eventually get hurt when he loses them. Still that cold and sometimes arrogant/prideful side is what most people (who don't know him well) see instead of the kind and compassionate person he truly is underneath it all. Though he is very compassionate to others he has trouble sometimes letting the darkness get too far; this can show off his impulsivity despite his calm nature. His friends presence is there for one reason: they're the light to his darkness. They may be the only things keeping him from over the edge.
Beside his attitude The Black Mask has an uncommon curiosity for humans origins and it’s purpose. Since he was a 13 he started travelling across the land seeking answers… answers that are not as important as the question otherwise. He got to three main ideas that are leading his life:
1. Words mean nothing.
2. The emotions are composing the person and are destroying it.
3.Our fate is fixed. It’s our destiny that must be sized.

Face 2 (Konohuro refers to this side of his personality as: The Red Mask):

In contrast with his first face, Konohuro shows that a part of him is a homicidal, psychopathic, ruthless, sadistic, maniacal, lunatic, manipulative, intelligent and diabolical criminal who wants nothing but chaos and anarchy wherever he goes. While The Red Mask covers his mind, Konohuro uses a high-pitched, comical, bouncy, silly, and over-the-top voice that occasionally stoops down to a slight growl. His malevolent, sadistic sense of humor and psychopathic tendency of murdering whoever stays in his way defines The Red Mask so it can't be mistaken with his other personality: The Black Mask. Konohuro also likes to corrupt his enemies in various media, however if he fails he has a vicious, uncommon pleasure of inflicting pain, suffering, or humiliation on his enemies before he kills them due to his ruthless mind.

Despite of the existence of two personalities, they don't manifest separately in fact they act like a whole. After the shift took place, the other personality remembers what the previous one did, in addition while one personality is controlling the body, the other one can easily take control over the other. In fact, a part of Konohuro's rationality remains neutral and decides how to act: like The Black Mask or like The Red Mask. What other people don't understand is that there aren't two different minds nor two different wills that are fighting for the control of the body, the two personalities are just two different types of behaving that Konohuro decides to adopt in order to act in a certain way; choice that is decided by his mood, too.

Description of the character's history: Coming soon...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 17:13:46 by Konohuro »

Offline evolutionary-blaze

• Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • evolutionary-blaze has no influence.
  • I'm as cool as an ice cube :3
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k388/halika202/Kabuto_zpsfb4b0f4c.gif[/IMG
Re: Konohuro Saikyō (WIP)
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 09:29:07 »
Nice story but r u saying hes blind?
  • Character Name: takashi

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 10:53:57 »
Yes I think he is, but that would probably mean his other senses are better. It's a really creative idea that he's put in there; well done Konohuro
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2014, 11:34:22 »
Yes I think he is, but that would probably mean his other senses are better. It's a really creative idea that he's put in there; well done Konohuro

Well... not really, he will behave just like a normal person... I'm sure you've seen something similar at Kagari. Wait for the story, it will explain the exact situation xD.

Offline LuveniA

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • LuveniA has no influence.
  • I wanna live a life from a new perspective~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2014, 23:58:48 »
I like your character creation so far haha :D I'm looking forward to the rest of it~ ^_^

• Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k388/halika202/Kabuto_zpsfb4b0f4c.gif[/IMG
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2014, 20:35:25 »
omg luveniA i dont mean to be rude but ur sig i find soo disturbing

Offline LuveniA

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • LuveniA has no influence.
  • I wanna live a life from a new perspective~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2014, 11:33:58 »
omg luveniA i dont mean to be rude but ur sig i find soo disturbing
It's a beautiful work of art Evo. I want to find this person and give them cookies XD But let's not start this discussion on someone else's character post. It would be quite rude~ ^_^
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 11:54:54 by LuveniA »

• Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2014, 20:42:10 »
sorry then

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2014, 13:45:10 »
Updated. Still WIP