Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64489
Latest: agrohimkcy
New This Month: 16
New This Week: 34
New Today: 16
Stats
Total Posts: 77316
Total Topics: 22815
Most Online Today: 1663
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 931
Total: 942
agrohimzgf
Victorjfo
Google (9)

Author Topic: Making plans  (Read 6544 times)

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Re: Making plans
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2015, 15:15:01 »
Not everyone will just make a Skype account just so they can share some Intel so there should be an alternative
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2015, 16:31:16 »
Not everyone will just make a Skype account just so they can share some Intel so there should be an alternative
Then PM them. Creating scrolls will be a waste of time, you're just arguing for a cause that is already lost imo, sorry.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 21:39:40 by Mars »
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Raenir

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Raenir has no influence.
  • Recruiting for Kurohasu!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2015, 21:30:21 »
The PM them. Creating scrolls will be a waste of time, you're just arguing for a cause that is already lost imo, sorry.

^

If need be, you could even have like a chatroom system in the game to share information with a group of people. If you've played Runescape, it could be something similar to clan chat.
  • Character Name: Yoru Kusemono

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2015, 21:40:08 »
The PM them. Creating scrolls will be a waste of time, you're just arguing for a cause that is already lost imo, sorry.

^

If need be, you could even have like a chatroom system in the game to share information with a group of people. If you've played Runescape, it could be something similar to clan chat.
That's the sort of thing I was thinking.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2015, 05:35:58 »
K lol I get it and I just got the idea that if there is nothing suspicious in our PMs they won't even be read
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2015, 13:42:44 »

I see... ok, then.

And about the derived topic related to intel protection, I think it has no point because:

1. If you are playing on Hardcore Server, I don't think there will be "important information". Who will generate them, because there is no rp? What will they be about? About attacking a village? There is no point in planing that with other character, you can simply do it and that's it, it can't take too long to prepare and even if someone finds this out, he can't do anything, there would be not enough time to prevent something like this.

2. If you are playing on RP Server, what the player knows and what his character knows are different things. Even if an admin or someone else see a PM his character would have no reason to act as it does not know anything about the PM. Not to mention that you can't planing attacks via whisper/pm or whatever, you have to do it face to face with that character or in other RP ways.(PMs are not part of ic they are part of ooc thus they don't belong to roleplay)