Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64672
Latest: TimsothyHab
New This Month: 193
New This Week: 26
New Today: 26
Stats
Total Posts: 78665
Total Topics: 23652
Most Online Today: 1382
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 1008
Total: 1020

Author Topic: Rogue Ninja And Ninja Ranks  (Read 11635 times)

Offline Kamashe

• Genin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kamashe has no influence.
  • Im Mars from now on
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization:
Re: Rogue Ninja And Ninja Ranks
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2016, 15:51:21 »
Theres gonna be a new rank: Cheeky Scrub Lord
Everyone was saying he wouldn't make it. That's putting him down. How is this the wrong thread.
Jeez, you guys.
Once more it's how he responds to everybody in a rude way...
We couldn't give a fuck if he didn't accept our advice.
once i responded in a rude way and dude its your fault read the ucyuga post the whole way its not my fault i get hated for having ideas. So ill say it once again, you dont have to be here so GTFO
  • Character Name: Kuriha himitsu

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2016, 16:07:15 »
Everyone was saying he wouldn't make it. That's putting him down. How is this the wrong thread.
Jeez, you guys.
once i responded in a rude way and dude its your fault read the ucyuga post the whole way its not my fault i get hated for having ideas. So ill say it once again, you dont have to be here so GTFO
ima do my own thing ad ingame we will all see the real truth
Let's all do that and end it here.
well since its about to end. Guess i'll reveal the truth. I was told by my employer and his company (https://www.dice.com/register/?gclid=Cj0KEQiAlae1BRCU2qaz2__t9IIBEiQAKRGDVcrWU-Q1uHNqkian8IlX_b12oVP4452fzo8kpeX92DAaAoTJ8P8HAQ&CMPID=PS_GG_PD_JS_AV_OG&s_kwcid=AL!3853!3!46024048174!p!!g!!game%20testers%20jobs&ef_id=VkK84QAAADMjgSdC:20160128142659:s)
To test the game. Then i saw the forum and i just had to be part of the community. So ill the while my goal was not to get hated it kinda worked out. Its a great game with a great community. also this is how it works. I write a report about the game then my boss will e-mail you and ask do you want to "Grow Your Game" basically dice will advertise it and invest if you say yes. He will also provide you with people good at making games and after this, I guarantee hokage will be here faster than you know. Btw guys sorry if i offended you, but i actually wanna become part of the community and not be hated :)
@Kamashe Why did you say this when you are doing the same thing again?
You are so full of shit, I don't get you.
Are you not aware of how you speak against people?
I don't give a shit about you or your idea's.
I've been here longer than you, I've seen people like you come by and leave again.
However you really are something special so full of shit and posting garbage here and there.
And i know for a fact you are going to start an argument with me again.
I'm here all day and i have all the time in the world
So you better get the fuck out ;)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 16:15:19 by Reminance »
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2016, 16:24:09 »
Okay, lets stop this now. As Vreg said take it to PMs, stop going off-topic.  Otherwise I'll start handing out WPs.

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2016, 17:33:14 »
lol warning points
  • Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • json243 has no influence.
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2016, 03:29:57 »
  • Character Name: Hachemon Akagi (Kano)

Offline Kamashe

• Genin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Im Mars from now on
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2016, 14:51:34 »
Okay, lets stop this now. As Vreg said take it to PMs, stop going off-topic.  Otherwise I'll start handing out WPs.
STFU

Offline Kamashe

• Genin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Im Mars from now on
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2016, 14:56:31 »
Jeez, you guys.
ima do my own thing ad ingame we will all see the real truth
Let's all do that and end it here.
well since its about to end. Guess i'll reveal the truth. I was told by my employer and his company (https://www.dice.com/register/?gclid=Cj0KEQiAlae1BRCU2qaz2__t9IIBEiQAKRGDVcrWU-Q1uHNqkian8IlX_b12oVP4452fzo8kpeX92DAaAoTJ8P8HAQ&CMPID=PS_GG_PD_JS_AV_OG&s_kwcid=AL!3853!3!46024048174!p!!g!!game%20testers%20jobs&ef_id=VkK84QAAADMjgSdC:20160128142659:s)
To test the game. Then i saw the forum and i just had to be part of the community. So ill the while my goal was not to get hated it kinda worked out. Its a great game with a great community. also this is how it works. I write a report about the game then my boss will e-mail you and ask do you want to "Grow Your Game" basically dice will advertise it and invest if you say yes. He will also provide you with people good at making games and after this, I guarantee hokage will be here faster than you know. Btw guys sorry if i offended you, but i actually wanna become part of the community and not be hated :)
@Kamashe Why did you say this when you are doing the same thing again?
You are so full of shit, I don't get you.
Are you not aware of how you speak against people?
I don't give a shit about you or your idea's.
I've been here longer than you, I've seen people like you come by and leave again.
However you really are something special so full of shit and posting garbage here and there.
And i know for a fact you are going to start an argument with me again.
I'm here all day and i have all the time in the world
So you better get the fuck out ;)
Remi.... Its my fucking post and i will not leave, stop acting like you mean anything,the only reason people agree with you is because you and they think that your important. oh yeah the post up there is a lie, your'e all stupid third class idiots. look at your youtube channel its pitiful just like you

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2016, 15:08:01 »
The only one acting like some big shot here, is you though Kamashe.
How many comments have there been of people actually putting in effort to help you with your faults?
You didn't do anything with them, instead you just blatantly hated on everyone.
In the current community we don't view ourselves above someone else, we're friends (most of us anyway).
You're the one thinking you're above everyone else, thinking whatever you say is right.
You're similar with Mordredeon, that guy also had huge ego problems and thought he was always right.

second, to call us all stupid please actually try to make your posts somewhat knowledgeable i.e. make sure you don't make incredibly dumb typos or sentences.
Get your grammar right, if you were from 'my company' you would've been fired long ago, as you bring a really bad name to the company.
I wouldn't be over exaggerating if I said that you are literally a disgrace to anyone who gets sent to a game by their boss to review it.

Third, what's the deal about bringing his youtube channel in this?
So what if he isn't as big as pewdiepie or whatever, at least he has the guts to make videos.

Fourth, first I had hoped you would change so you could actually become a part of the community, but quite frankly I don't see that happening.
The community is really kind, but not to people who don't deserve it.
We didn't pick on you at the beginning, we were just trying to make sure you understood the game and its rules and hoped you would abide the rules.

Yes, I'm aware you will reply to me with even more bullshit than you already posted, and that I might get Warning Points for calling you out.
However don't you think you're going a little too far? telling a mod who is trying to "get the haters off of you" to I quote "Shut the fuck up"?

I hope they will actually do something about you for once lol, as you're pretty much crossing every single line.

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2016, 15:12:04 »
The only one acting like some big shot here, is you though Kamashe.
How many comments have there been of people actually putting in effort to help you with your faults?
You didn't do anything with them, instead you just blatantly hated on everyone.
In the current community we don't view ourselves above someone else, we're friends (most of us anyway).
You're the one thinking you're above everyone else, thinking whatever you say is right.
You're similar with Mordredeon, that guy also had huge ego problems and thought he was always right.

second, to call us all stupid please actually try to make your posts somewhat knowledgeable i.e. make sure you don't make incredibly dumb typos or sentences.
Get your grammar right, if you were from 'my company' you would've been fired long ago, as you bring a really bad name to the company.
I wouldn't be over exaggerating if I said that you are literally a disgrace to anyone who gets sent to a game by their boss to review it.

Third, what's the deal about bringing his youtube channel in this?
So what if he isn't as big as pewdiepie or whatever, at least he has the guts to make videos.

Fourth, first I had hoped you would change so you could actually become a part of the community, but quite frankly I don't see that happening.
The community is really kind, but not to people who don't deserve it.
We didn't pick on you at the beginning, we were just trying to make sure you understood the game and its rules and hoped you would abide the rules.

Yes, I'm aware you will reply to me with even more bullshit than you already posted, and that I might get Warning Points for calling you out.
However don't you think you're going a little too far? telling a mod who is trying to "get the haters off of you" to I quote "Shut the fuck up"?

I hope they will actually do something about you for once lol, as you're pretty much crossing every single line.

Stop wasting your time Nova. He won't be around for much longer. Such scums don't keep up with the rest of the world for too long.

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2016, 15:13:59 »
That's the entire thing though, if I was sure he wouldn't be around for much longer I wouldn't have bothered in the first place.
But there have been several occasions where he could've been banned or at least muted, but the ones that were given the blame were us.
Because when 90% of the community have a problem with a single person, it's definitely the communities fault right?
/rant

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta

« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2016, 16:38:55 »
It's all kicking off lol
  • Character Name: Dawg

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2016, 05:25:15 »
loll this dude need 70+ WB so he cant post.
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2016, 07:55:19 »
Locking thread.

Suggestions already planned and you can find them in the FAQ or using search.

Also, it went off-topic. I don't want any more replies to this thread, it'll just cause more arguments.

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
FrankJScott
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun
Fraudulent