Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64439
Latest: tomada
New This Month: 308
New This Week: 69
New Today: 18
Stats
Total Posts: 76447
Total Topics: 22066
Most Online Today: 2010
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1376
Total: 1388
tomada
Google (AdSense) (3)
Google (8)

Author Topic: Amon'  (Read 3238 times)

Offline Mercury

• Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Mercury has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Bitoku
Amon'
« on: July 27, 2016, 20:56:58 »
Name: Amon
Height: 5'6
Weight: 187lbs
Facial hair: None
Hair color:  Light Blue
Eye color: Golden/Yellow
Blood type: B
Primary chakra nature:
Village:
Clan:
Good or evil at heart?: Evil

Description of the character's personality:
See's Life as a game, genuinely psychotic .

Description of the character's history:
Amon was a orphan,as the story goes he was the only one uncapable of casting jutsu. He always got picked on, because of this and was thought of as worthless. One day he was out wondering and found a shiny piece of metal casting a glare from the suns light. He walked up to the object and found it to be a especially crafted dagger. Day by day he trained with the dagger becoming an adept swordsman. Although he was good at something he still got bullied. Due to this his personality changed quickly and he learned to laugh and smile whenever he could, because it would not reflect what was on the inside, a murderer. The day of his 9th birthday he snapped, he couldn't take the bullying among the other children. As everyone fell asleep, he slowly walked up to the doors and locked all of them, preventing escape. He put his dagger under his pillow. He then walked up to another child the one who never did anything to him, and punched him as hard as he could in the throat. The kid felt so much pain, it was unbearable, Amon then  opened his hand and put half of it on the left side of the kids head, the other half bearing his nails pointed at the kids eyes. He slowly moved his finger forward building up fear and tension in the kid. Until the kid could no longer see from his left eye. Amon then sat on the kid, raised his elbow and repeatedly smashed his face in until the only thing left for the kid to do was to bleed out. As the kid bled out, Amon laughed, the laugh of a killer, the laugh of a psycho. his laugh rang through the whole orphanage waking everyone up. Amon quickly ran to his pillow and grabbed his dagger. Slaughtering everyone in the building, but leaving with burn marks, and various injuries. As Amon fled the building he made his way out of the village, after about 6 hours of walking he passed out. He woke up in a mysterious cave, that was conveniently placed under a waterfall.  He had bandages all around him (on him) and as he moved around a boy approached him. The boy seemed to be 15 to 16 a few years older than Amon. The boy asked Amon "Are you okay?" and raised his hand as to gesture pulling Amon up. Amon slowly grabbed the boys hand and by suprise had the boy in a choke hold. As the boy choked out, Amon grabbed his dagger and thrusted it into the boys stomach. Blood leaked and once again Amon laughed. Amon dragged the boys body to the edge of the cave and kicked it out into the pool of water that was below. Years passed and Amon got more adept with daggers and other various weapons. The dagger he had as a boy was not there anymore he had a new weapon. A set of medium length swords short enough to hide. Amon traveled alone, always searching for more, always searching for someone to kill.

• Character Name: Amon

Offline taigakun

Re: Amon'
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 22:53:00 »
Gj on the char backstory.

Overall it looks great

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 23:17:19 »
Hmm, I see. He learned how to use a dagger so he became a master swordsman. At age 9, he was already capable of such tasks.

I applaud you.

Just messing w ya. Ngl, you went pretty in-detail when he killed that boy.

Good character u got here.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Mercury

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 23:39:03 »
Hmm, I see. He learned how to use a dagger so he became a master swordsman. At age 9, he was already capable of such tasks.

I applaud you.

Just messing w ya. Ngl, you went pretty in-detail when he killed that boy.

Good character u got here.
your right thats a big mistake but i couldn't think of any other word to describe it xd

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2016, 03:45:32 »
Aaah.. so much blood and gore!!! Btw what about your nature??? Fire/Wind/Water/Earth/Lightning.... which one?
Or you just prefer to be a kenjutsu master and a cold-blooded psychotic killer :P
Anyways have fun with your character ^_^

Offline Kings_Head

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2016, 11:48:29 »
Nice another evil char like myself, now on to the other part, holy shit was that background graphic, see this is why you always befriend the very weird lonely kid, so shit like this won't happened, i think the only reason why the kid who didn't bully him still died was because he didn't talk to Amon and gave him like a Snickers cause he turns into a psychotic killer. but for real nice char it was a well made history
Nobleblood Leader for the Great Kirishima Clan
"Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?"

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2016, 11:51:12 »
Didn't you have a character already?
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Mercury

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2016, 20:07:30 »
Didn't you have a character already?
Yeah. ALucard got old

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2016, 20:21:15 »
From what I know, only one character will be allowed per account and multiple accounts are not allowed.

Offline Mercury

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2016, 20:32:07 »
From what I know, only one character will be allowed per account and multiple accounts are not allowed.
Totally

Offline Manuster

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2016, 18:48:21 »
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline ShiXie

• Academy Student Poster
  • ShiXie has no influence.
  • Go god-like young lad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2016, 17:35:59 »
I quite like the story! Nice nice!
It was so explained.. So many details! Ahh good!
I like it.
It's quite troublesome that you can't really befriend in any way this character..  You can't make use of it or take him in any organization. He'd kill anyone..  "friends" or foe.
  • Character Name: EvergreenValley
It's better to live passionately for a day, than to live a century while stifled.

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2016, 00:43:02 »
I quite like the story! Nice nice!
It was so explained.. So many details! Ahh good!
I like it.
It's quite troublesome that you can't really befriend in any way this character..  You can't make use of it or take him in any organization. He'd kill anyone..  "friends" or foe.
He is banned I guess.... btw, shouldn't this thread be locked?