Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64447
Latest: JohnnyDrife
New This Month: 316
New This Week: 77
New Today: 7
Stats
Total Posts: 76529
Total Topics: 22109
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 1210
Total: 1225

Author Topic: What are These Legendary Weapon Thingies?  (Read 8370 times)

Offline mordredeon

• Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • mordredeon has no influence.
  • Your friendly village writer
    • View Profile
What are These Legendary Weapon Thingies?
« on: August 10, 2015, 19:45:29 »
What are these Legendary Weapons for? I don't quite understand.

Offline Konohuro

Re: What are These Legendary Weapon Thingies?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 19:53:09 »

There will be some special weapons in game that will be unique.
Something like treasured Tools of the Sage of the Six Paths in Naruto or the 7 swordsman's swords.

Leebz nice idea was to link the legendaries with the legendary creatures.

Offline mordredeon

• Genin Poster
  • mordredeon has no influence.
  • Your friendly village writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 23:29:42 »

Something like treasured Tools of the Sage of the Six Paths in Naruto or the 7 swordsman's swords.

But, the Seven Swordsman's Swords have nothing to do with legendary creatures ;-; I'll make some, though x3

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 23:40:28 »

But, the Seven Swordsman's Swords have nothing to do with legendary creatures ;-; I'll make some, though x3

there swords was legendarys *_*
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 00:15:40 »

Konohuro mentioned how it was my idea to add the beasts to the mix lol.. He didn't say the 7 swords from Naruto had legendary creatures. L2Read gaaaaaaaaw
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2015, 18:52:07 »
I remember suggesting that there should be the 7 legendary swords agessss ago, I still think it's a good idea
  • Character Name: Dawg

Offline Telekai

• Texture Artist
  • Shinobi Life Online Developer
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Telekai has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2015, 11:52:15 »
I personally think that in order to differentiate ourselves from naruto, we can do something more original. For example obviously everyone will create their character. For that matter every character can carry a weapon. That weapon could be a standard weapon for example broadsword, cleaver, katana. that kinda thing. In the villages there could be a shop or a temple or something we you could turn in chakra you have collected. via say from finding chakra stones or defeating opponents. When a certain amount is reached. You can buy parts and be able to create a custom weapon that can be infused with chakra. People that want to swords or 2 weapons can take on that ability. If we give your custom character ability slots that you can choose from. Dual wielding, sand defense, ice defense, rapid limb regenaration, have a pet (i.e. akamaru). Im not saying anything like this is going to be in the game just my ideas. Chakra stones was totally just made up on the fly. it just sounded good. Think of materia final fantasy VII. The reason is having only 7 swords and there being a ton of players sounds tuff.
  • Character Name: Telekai
To be or shi-no-bi, that is the question.

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2015, 12:08:07 »
I personally think that in order to differentiate ourselves from naruto, we can do something more original. For example obviously everyone will create their character. For that matter every character can carry a weapon. That weapon could be a standard weapon for example broadsword, cleaver, katana. that kinda thing. In the villages there could be a shop or a temple or something we you could turn in chakra you have collected. via say from finding chakra stones or defeating opponents. When a certain amount is reached. You can buy parts and be able to create a custom weapon that can be infused with chakra. People that want to swords or 2 weapons can take on that ability. If we give your custom character ability slots that you can choose from. Dual wielding, sand defense, ice defense, rapid limb regenaration, have a pet (i.e. akamaru). Im not saying anything like this is going to be in the game just my ideas. Chakra stones was totally just made up on the fly. it just sounded good. Think of materia final fantasy VII. The reason is having only 7 swords and there being a ton of players sounds tuff.

Even with this implemented, I think that some unique swords should be in game with a limited number of replicas. It just takes the game out of the monotonous area. For e.g. one's purpose may be to own a legendary weapon, let him live his dream. Note that a purpose is not something that necessarily comes true.

Offline Telekai

• Texture Artist
  • Shinobi Life Online Developer
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Telekai has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2015, 12:28:40 »
Even with this implemented, I think that some unique swords should be in game with a limited number of replicas. It just takes the game out of the monotonous area. For e.g. one's purpose may be to own a legendary weapon, let him live his dream. Note that a purpose is not something that necessarily comes true.

with a limited number of replicas - didnt look at it like that. i was thinking 7 swords. and say 1 guy owned one and his pc broke or something. but yeah that could work as well.
  • Character Name: Telekai
To be or shi-no-bi, that is the question.

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2015, 12:41:49 »
Not Fair to Rogues :P since we're not allowed entry into villages, so maybe make the temples in a general area too? a rogue only temple? village nin can go there, but it'll be too dangerous, plus it'll be easier for the bounty hunters to capture rogues, so we're still getting a hard life! :3

with a limited number of replicas - didnt look at it like that. i was thinking 7 swords. and say 1 guy owned one and his pc broke or something. but yeah that could work as well.
As for that, if the guy didn't log in for more than a month, the sword gets reset or smh? so that it's available for other people to find and stuff :P.

P.S. +Rep if you liked my post, if you didn't like it, plus rep anyway, for my sister who get hit by a random nuke, and is in hospital, pl0x ;-; xD
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 07:37:54 by Shivraj »
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline UbichiKo

• Academy Student Poster
  • UbichiKo has no influence.
  • Ur jutsu doesn't have anything awesome.Dnt blame m
    • View Profile
  • Clan: SeikyouHitomi

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2015, 23:38:25 »
About rogue nin i'm agree with you, it will probably make some problems, therefore a kind of unlawful seller can be created a secret place only reachable by rogue ninjas like the strange building where kakuzu and hidan went to exchange the corpse of Chiriku  against money.

Get out of my way !

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2015, 09:44:24 »
only reachable to rogues? hidan and kakuzu met Asuma and his team outside the unlawful seller's place I think, so maybe reachable by everyone just known of by Rogues?

Offline UbichiKo

• Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2015, 10:42:24 »
Yes, but The owner (a npc) of this shop will only open his gate to rogue (asuma met hidan outside).
I know other teams were ransacking other unlawful place but we are in the game and people won't be able to let rogue nin come and go to a place they know. (then yes trying to kepp it secret)

Get out of my way !

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2015, 12:08:21 »
yes, maybe extract intel of this place from captured rogues? and when that happens, well, guess it's bye bye shop owner :P, pretty sure the kage would send the best to bust the guy, aye? which means kind of a raid? that's awesome :D

Offline UbichiKo

• Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2015, 13:55:22 »
Okay new idea come out of here:
Let's do an event to eradicate all rogues in one action. XD
We have to forbid the kage to do such a thing like that.

Get out of my way !

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun
Fraudulent