Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64622
Latest: ppu-pro_Sak
New This Month: 143
New This Week: 74
New Today: 11
Stats
Total Posts: 78223
Total Topics: 23504
Most Online Today: 1136
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 1113
Total: 1122
Google (9)

Author Topic: Secret Assassin: Round 5  (Read 43766 times)

Offline Konohuro

Re: Secret Assassin: Round 5
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2015, 11:20:33 »
In the latest games I became a sure target even from the beginning... something is wrong here...

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2015, 13:56:39 »
Hmmm....... If Joca wasn't an assassin.. then maybe Blober? he DID seem suspicious, He might have even voted Saitou to look like he was with joca, Like they both were assassins, so that joca would die first..... but it's just too dangerous..... so barely a possibility.... frankly, I have NO clue who to vote for, since anyone might be the assassin right now....... but the most suspicious YET, is Saitou or blober, and I say Saitou, cause Joca died after he pointed out saitou, but again, too risky, so Saitou is just as suspicious as anyone, so is blober.... I'm confused now......
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2015, 14:26:12 »
Hmmm....... If Joca wasn't an assassin.. then maybe Blober? he DID seem suspicious, He might have even voted Saitou to look like he was with joca, Like they both were assassins, so that joca would die first..... but it's just too dangerous..... so barely a possibility.... frankly, I have NO clue who to vote for, since anyone might be the assassin right now....... but the most suspicious YET, is Saitou or blober, and I say Saitou, cause Joca died after he pointed out saitou, but again, too risky, so Saitou is just as suspicious as anyone, so is blober.... I'm confused now......

Assassin confirmed.

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2015, 14:35:19 »
xD GG Kono suspect me if you want
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2015, 19:11:01 »
This is complicated.. The assassin has no route of action, it would be someone careless. I was sure it was Joca but I was wrong. I will hold off voting for now and see if anything fleshes out. I feel if Shivraj was the assassin, he'd play it more strategically but that's just my opinion.
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2015, 19:39:44 »
This is complicated.. The assassin has no route of action, it would be someone careless. I was sure it was Joca but I was wrong. I will hold off voting for now and see if anything fleshes out. I feel if Shivraj was the assassin, he'd play it more strategically but that's just my opinion.

Second assassin confirmed.

Offline bloberfish

• Water Release Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • bloberfish has no influence.
  • Family is sacred, never give them up!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2015, 19:41:42 »
Just reviewed the stage of the game that we are currently at, and I am going to stick with my theory that Saitou is an assassin purely because he talked like he was trying to take charge of the entire group which has increasd my suspicions
ah so you're acting like the poor innocent guy now voting for yourself. We're going with the vote either way.

I am also going to suspect that kono is the other assassin, he was acting a bit suspicious with:
In the latest games I became a sure target even from the beginning... something is wrong here...
and :

Assassin confirmed.
and:

Those are the only opinions I am going to release, but if I get killed now, you know I've got someone right. BUT, they probably won't be that stupid as to reveal there identity so I have a plan, I am not going to divulge it obviosly otherwise the assassin's will know it, so just bear with me.

P.S I might sound a little suspicious myself but whoever is ANBU can search me up, they will see.
P.S.S I am not certain on kono but I am 99.99% sure that Saitou is, please trust me on this.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 20:57:40 by Saitou »
  • Character Name: Arashi

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2015, 20:21:17 »
Just reviewed the stage of the game that we are currently at, and I am going to stick with my theory that Saitou is an assassin purely because he talked like he was trying to take charge of the entire group which has increasd my suspicions
ah so you're acting like the poor innocent guy now voting for yourself. We're going with the vote either way.

I am also going to suspect that kono is the other assassin, he was acting a bit suspicious with:
and :

Assassin confirmed.
and:

Those are the only opinions I am going to release, but if I get killed now, you know I've got someone right. BUT, they probably won't be that stupid as to reveal there identity so I have a plan, I am not going to divulge it obviosly otherwise the assassin's will know it, so just bear with me.

P.S I might sound a little suspicious myself but whoever is ANBU can search me up, they will see.
P.S.S I am not certain on kono but I am 99.99% sure that Saitou is, please trust me on this.

I was killed by the assassins... I'm out of the game... -.-'

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2015, 20:50:21 »
According to Konohuro everyone who speaks on here is an assassin #butthatsnoneofmybusiness...
EDIT: I read what Blober just said and agree.. But is there more than one assassin? I read the rules and it said 1 assassin :S
How many people are suspected exactly?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 20:54:32 by Leebz »

Offline Saitou

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Saitou has no influence.
  • Shoot dem questions !
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Hakuna Matata
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2015, 20:59:23 »
99.99% sure that i am an assassin because of one statement ?
You know what would be funny ? If we were to find out that you are one of the assassins by the end of the game, and then we came back to read your "plan".
Could be someone else too, like those refraining from voting to drift away attention.. But who knows, i was wrong about joca.

P.S blober, I accidentally edited your post and wrote the above instead of editing. Check that it's alright and re edit it if anything.. So that i wouldn't be a suspect for a ridiculous reason.
  • Character Name: Saitou

Offline Esteez

• SLO Couple
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Esteez has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Usagi
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2015, 21:01:16 »
According to Konohuro everyone who speaks on here is an assassin #butthatsnoneofmybusiness...
EDIT: I read what Blober just said and agree.. But is there more than one assassin? I read the rules and it said 1 assassin :S

If talking means you're an assassin than I'm definitely not
  • Character Name: Mika Himitsu

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2015, 21:13:06 »

Nope, it's only cuz you try too much to argue your statement when you can simply keep it for yourself instead of making the assassins to target you because you found out who they are. And also because you wrote too much for me to have enough patience to read it whole. This applies to Shivraj too.

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2015, 21:25:58 »
But is there more than one assassin? I read the rules and it said 1 assassin :S

This is another very good way of distracting someone's attention from you. If you really are an assassin than I have a big respect for you from now on.
By writing that, you implement in someone's subconscious that you are far from being an assassin, placing you in the bottom list of their suspects.
I'm only mad that I didn't thought of this when I was the assassin.
This doesn't work for someone that likes psychology :)

PS: Sorry for double-post.

Offline jawillia1987

• Genin Poster
  • jawillia1987 has no influence.
  • Kuroi Clan Recruiting Agent/Leader
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kuroi Clan
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2015, 21:36:23 »
Are people still able to join? Or maybe the next round?
  • Character Name: Jarui Uzumaki

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2015, 21:40:18 »

Nope, it's only cuz you try too much to argue your statement when you can simply keep it for yourself instead of making the assassins to target you because you found out who they are. And also because you wrote too much for me to have enough patience to read it whole. This applies to Shivraj too.
I had nothing against me.. I was making my statement.. We're meant to work together to find the assassins. It was 2 lines lol.. Your method of figuring the assassin(s) out seems to be "Anyone talks, they're assassin, must make that clear as soon as someone posts." which makes no sense xD

But is there more than one assassin? I read the rules and it said 1 assassin :S

This is another very good way of distracting someone's attention from you. If you really are an assassin than I have a big respect for you from now on.
By writing that, you implement in someone's subconscious that you are far from being an assassin, placing you in the bottom list of their suspects.
I'm only mad that I didn't thought of this when I was the assassin.
This doesn't work for someone that likes psychology :)

PS: Sorry for double-post.
EDIT: This is my first game so I read the rules which stated one assassin.. It was a genuine question. I feel you look into this way too much Kono xD
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 21:43:05 by Leebz »