Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64773
Latest: italetmakr
New This Month: 294
New This Week: 112
New Today: 27
Stats
Total Posts: 79225
Total Topics: 23723
Most Online Today: 1610
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1309
Total: 1318
Cfskib
Google (AdSense)
Google (7)

Author Topic: Village Council; Most powerful clans' leaders?  (Read 5348 times)

Offline rayzote

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • rayzote has no influence.
  • I miss living in town :/
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Village Council; Most powerful clans' leaders?
« on: January 14, 2015, 05:30:23 »
If i'm not mistaken, council will be implemented in the villages' ruling system, correct me if i'm wrong.

If i'm right I think the Village Council should include the leader of the most powerful clans affiliated to the village,  since they're affiliated, they'll matter what is good for the village. Perhaps voting for council every certain amount of time, which would be the leaders of different clans, since every leader shows obviously leadership*, bravery and sense of choices. Because the game will not start off with lots of active clans, it might as well, this may not be a good idea. I don't know if every village will have different ruling systems, so this may not apply for every village. I see this as a good idea also because it might be a way to gain loyalty between different clans and create new allies.

Maybe Most Powerful clans also might not be a good idea, for the reason that the clans will always be the same at the top of the mountain, and this could lead to cracks along the path; traitors and corruption. But that all would depend on the ones that vote.

• Character Name: rayzote

Offline tomurn

Re: Village Council; Most powerful clans' leaders?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 19:10:33 »
I like the idea of the Council the strongest clan members be voted in, and if one were corrupt be able to vote them out...I also was wondering about how Danzo in the Manga was leader of hidden part of the village, if someone was appointed to a similar type of organization, whether it be like the Foundation or Black ops. It would be a very interesting aspect to the game being able to run an organization within the Village. I think
  • Character Name: Yundama Himitsu

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 21:20:45 »
If i'm not mistaken, council will be implemented in the villages' ruling system, correct me if i'm wrong.

If i'm right I think the Village Council should include the leader of the most powerful clans affiliated to the village,  since they're affiliated, they'll matter what is good for the village. Perhaps voting for council every certain amount of time, which would be the leaders of different clans, since every leader shows obviously leadership*, bravery and sense of choices. Because the game will not start off with lots of active clans, it might as well, this may not be a good idea. I don't know if every village will have different ruling systems, so this may not apply for every village. I see this as a good idea also because it might be a way to gain loyalty between different clans and create new allies.

Maybe Most Powerful clans also might not be a good idea, for the reason that the clans will always be the same at the top of the mountain, and this could lead to cracks along the path; traitors and corruption. But that all would depend on the ones that vote.
So your saying the leader of a powerful clan should be voted in? A lot of clans members are the powerful ones and often the leader isn't smart nor strong, so this could turn out to be a pretty weird system if implemented. But whatever floats your boat:)
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 21:22:57 »

So your saying the leader of a powerful clan should be voted in? A lot of clans members are the powerful ones and often the leader isn't smart nor strong, so this could turn out to be a pretty weird system if implemented. But whatever floats your boat:)
i with you mars shikamaru wasn't the strongest of the genin but he was a good leader 
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 21:23:45 »
i with you mars shikamaru wasn't the strongest of the genin but he was a good leader
My point in a nutshell pretty much :D
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 21:27:14 by Mars »
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2015, 21:26:18 »
if any thing we need direction in are villages not the strongest but the wisest the strongest guy can run head first into a battle but the wise will have a mapped out plan to win the battle
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline tomurn

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2015, 14:45:28 »
if any thing we need direction in are villages not the strongest but the wisest the strongest guy can run head first into a battle but the wise will have a mapped out plan to win the battle
  • Character Name: Yundama Himitsu

Offline rayzote

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • rayzote has no influence.
  • I miss living in town :/
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2015, 18:47:20 »
Yes guys it's true, but such game how will the people who vote know who is the wisest? only thing we will know is if they're popular, if lots of people talk about them, the number of kill he has done(if that's an addition to the game).
Since the ruling system will have voting available, then most likely the candidates will have something like a profile with a summary of the player. The profile will not say how wise the player is.
  • Character Name: rayzote

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2015, 23:04:28 »
Yes guys it's true, but such game how will the people who vote know who is the wisest? only thing we will know is if they're popular, if lots of people talk about them, the number of kill he has done(if that's an addition to the game).
Since the ruling system will have voting available, then most likely the candidates will have something like a profile with a summary of the player. The profile will not say how wise the player is.
That depends on the people in the game will we let it go to popularity or will we pay attention to the wise its not hard to find a wise leader you just have to be searching keep an open eye. i for sure don't want my village ran by a guy who would send us to war just to test his power and for the fun of it. We need guidance and we need to do it now i will make a post discussion about ideals for each and every village to see who the most open minded and most realistic.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2015, 13:05:53 »
I think that at the begining, the firat generation of kage, should be suzeains (In brief a suzerain is a king or leader that holds the supreme power in a state. He practly is the god of that village, in our case.). Everything will be more interesting this way. A kage can decide to change state's organization, to separate the powers in his village, to create a council or to decide to handle himself with all the problems. Will he give up to his powers for the good of the village or he will became a feard dictator who will lead the village with an iron hand?