Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64448
Latest: RonaldAmire
New This Month: 317
New This Week: 78
New Today: 8
Stats
Total Posts: 76533
Total Topics: 22109
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 6
Guests: 1218
Total: 1236

Author Topic: Fitness  (Read 12114 times)

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
Re: Fitness
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2016, 20:48:23 »
he wanna b like minato
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2016, 23:03:49 »
May i ask why you have to train for speed?
Track runner.
Sprint, long distances (cross-country).
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2016, 13:15:07 »
May i ask why you have to train for speed?
Track runner.
Sprint, long distances (cross-country).
Ah oke, thanks for explaining :)
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2016, 14:06:30 »
Not really.
In semi-contact fights, strength doesn't matter that much as in box for e.g. (simply because you are not allowed to use your full strength).
So who's faster usually wins. Of course, there are more elements that affect the outcome of a battle but this is the main one.

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2016, 11:57:18 »
Not really.
In semi-contact fights, strength doesn't matter that much as in box for e.g. (simply because you are not allowed to use your full strength).
So who's faster usually wins. Of course, there are more elements that affect the outcome of a battle but this is the main one.
Your half right it's not just speed but  endurance as well. In a fight who ever is faster and can keep up that pace the longest wins. If your to bulky it slows you down.. But each hit you land will have a  greater impact on your  opponents performance. So if you can take a lot of punches but can K.O some one in 2 or 3 hits, Then it's fine to only build  muscle mass. If you have a glass jaw then speed and endurance are your best weapons. It all depends on your personal strengths and weaknesses.

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2016, 12:40:15 »
Not really.
Your half right it's not just speed but  endurance as well. In a fight who ever is faster and can keep up that pace the longest wins. If your to bulky it slows you down.. But each hit you land will have a  greater impact on your  opponents performance. So if you can take a lot of punches but can K.O some one in 2 or 3 hits, Then it's fine to only build  muscle mass. If you have a glass jaw then speed and endurance are your best weapons. It all depends on your personal strengths and weaknesses.

I repeat: semi-contact.
In semi-contact there is no K.O.
A KO in Semi-contact would be the same thing as in disqualification. I am doing Karate, and on the federation that I am part of endurance is not important at all, because if you are good you can win a fight in the very first seconds of the match, if you are not you finish it in 2 minutes.
I have never met a person who would get that tired during a match that he couldn't perform any successful technique at all. And I haven't trained for endurance specifically neither.
So I was entirely right on this subject.

Also, from my own experience, a glassjaw is not improved by muscle mass, just saying.

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2016, 12:51:01 »
Not really.

I repeat: semi-contact.
In semi-contact there is no K.O.
A KO in Semi-contact would be the same thing as in disqualification. I am doing Karate, and on the federation that I am part of endurance is not important at all, because if you are good you can win a fight in the very first seconds of the match, if you are not you finish it in 2 minutes.
I have never met a person who would get that tired during a match that he couldn't perform any successful technique at all. And I haven't trained for endurance specifically neither.
So I was entirely right on this subject.

Also, from my own experience, a glassjaw is not improved by muscle mass, just saying.
My bad I was coming from a boxing background lol your right. If it's just about Geting past defenses speed is your best weapon.

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2016, 21:44:20 »
I've been in a soccer club once, I weren't a kid made for sports, I was exhausted really quickly.

Though I had something called Will power, it's something that kept me going those days, and after matches I went home with a win under my belt, though I came home exhausted and injured.

Willpower is also one necessary thing in fitness, especially Karate, to keep on trying and pushing your body limits that's something.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2016, 21:56:45 »
I don't know if I've already posted this on an earlier date, but I do basketball with a professional coach in my area. My school destroyed every team in the area but came 2nd place in the county/state (for you Americans) due to half of the starting line-up being away.

I'm training hard; working on my legs and general physical body for an upcoming tournament for the National championship in England for under 19's.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Crono

• Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Crono has no influence.
  • despacito
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2016, 23:37:27 »