Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64447
Latest: JohnnyDrife
New This Month: 316
New This Week: 77
New Today: 7
Stats
Total Posts: 76529
Total Topics: 22109
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 1212
Total: 1226

Author Topic: General discussion  (Read 531674 times)

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
Re: General disscusion
« Reply #1245 on: November 01, 2016, 22:13:05 »
Can we just quote the message you're talking about instead of quoting a whole conversation please
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Xendrus...

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Xendrus... has no influence.
  • Stop it, you're breaking my immersion!
    • View Profile
  • Organization: 『  』
« Reply #1246 on: November 02, 2016, 16:37:55 »
Yea, let me tell you that removing "dick wad" is a poor judgement call. The topic was solved - even asked to be locked, so why would I continue to leave the bashing and shitposting? I could've been nicer about it, but at the time it didn't seem to come off "dick" to me. I removed 5 worded posts that had no relevance to the (already concluded) topic at hand. Rather than giving their opinion on the matter, the posts I removed were users being dicks to each other.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 18:55:46 by Xendrus... »
  • Character Name: Xendrus...

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: November 02, 2016, 19:06:37 »
Yea, let me tell you that removing "dick wad" is a poor judgement call. The topic was solved - even asked to be locked, so why would I continue to leave the bashing and shitposting? I could've been nicer about it, but at the time it didn't seem to come off "dick" to me. I removed 5 worded posts that had no relevance to the (already concluded) topic at hand. Rather than giving their opinion on the matter, the posts I removed were users being dicks to each other.
Ehh i thought we already forgot this, why bring it up again?

@Xendrus Aye, oke but can we drop it now?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 19:29:09 by Reminance »
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Xendrus...

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Xendrus... has no influence.
  • Stop it, you're breaking my immersion!
    • View Profile
  • Organization: 『  』
« Reply #1248 on: November 02, 2016, 19:12:02 »
It's the principle.
  • Character Name: Xendrus...

Offline taigakun

« Reply #1249 on: November 04, 2016, 16:21:14 »
Mars please, i know there is a little part of you that is annoyed that you got your ass kicked by a Kirishima xD Kappa

Not annoyed, reassured more than anything. Reassured because I know the only time a Kirishima will kick my ass is in a story. Fiction motherfucker.
A scenario where I get my ass kicked by a Kirishima never be real.
Them shotz

Holy shitballs

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #1250 on: November 05, 2016, 10:48:33 »
Yamasukagay

Low blow Faguyoshi low blow T-T
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline taigakun

« Reply #1251 on: November 05, 2016, 11:31:07 »

Offline Rapho

« Reply #1252 on: November 05, 2016, 17:34:29 »
Could you remove 'Tsuna' from your clan name?
Dont ask me tbh, Kris made the name and im not gonna force him to chane it if he doesnt want to... soz

I don't really care who made the name or not. I want my name, to be removed from your clan name.
Uses a fictional character's name and gets mad when part of that name is used by someone else.
Nice one, @Tsunayoshi .

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #1253 on: November 05, 2016, 19:17:08 »
Mars please, i know there is a little part of you that is annoyed that you got your ass kicked by a Kirishima xD Kappa

Not annoyed, reassured more than anything. Reassured because I know the only time a Kirishima will kick my ass is in a story. Fiction motherfucker.

Indeed I think that Kirishima would get smashed by such a huge ego, and perhaps, eventually, yourselves too.
I am not starting a war, but your pride is so childish and absurd, such a Kage attittude... It all resumes to in game success, isn't it?
Of course, it is the only thing in which you handle and you make it seem so big and such an advantage, when in fact, it's just a factor that will always be trapped in a small box, always tied to a game, always just the feed to a hunger of a boy who covets for admiration and greatness. But you can not see that this only tiny advantage that you so proudly present with, means absolutely nothing in comparison to anything else, whatever it would be...

I see now that it was never about the rivalry of Himitsu-Kirishima, it was only about the hate towards the Kirishimas. In fact, is Kirishima even really involved in this or is just me who you despite so much? And I can see that when your pride is the bet, nothing else matter and for this I pity you- because most likely this is how you are in real life- and I hope that you will manage to overcome the hard times that this attitude will be throwing at you in life... I sincerely do, Mars.

I don't know if you ever considered me your friend, but if you did and if you turned yourself against me so wicked after being placed lower, you should read the advice from above again, not for me, but for yourself. And if you didn't see me a moment as being your friend, then you are just another example of the true face of the world we live in and what it creates, a human with a mask.

Offline taigakun

« Reply #1254 on: November 05, 2016, 19:25:31 »
Could you remove 'Tsuna' from your clan name?
Dont ask me tbh, Kris made the name and im not gonna force him to chane it if he doesnt want to... soz

I don't really care who made the name or not. I want my name, to be removed from your clan name.
[/quote]
Dude Tsuna fucking chill

Goddamn

Why the fuck would the come up with a clan name and then change it cause some fucking dude on the internet is triggered?

Dont mean to be rude, but fucking chill
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 19:36:47 by taigakun »

Offline Kings_Head

« Reply #1255 on: November 05, 2016, 19:42:51 »

Indeed I think that Kirishima would get smashed by such a huge ego, and perhaps, eventually, yourselves too.
I am not starting a war, but your pride is so childish and absurd, such a Kage attittude... It all resumes to in game success, isn't it?
Of course, it is the only thing in which you handle and you make it seem so big and such an advantage, when in fact, it's just a factor that will always be trapped in a small box, always tied to a game, always just the feed to a hunger of a boy who covets for admiration and greatness. But you can not see that this only tiny advantage that you so proudly present with, means absolutely nothing in comparison to anything else, whatever it would be...

I see now that it was never about the rivalry of Himitsu-Kirishima, it was only about the hate towards the Kirishimas. In fact, is Kirishima even really involved in this or is just me who you despite so much? And I can see that when your pride is the bet, nothing else matter and for this I pity you- because most likely this is how you are in real life- and I hope that you will manage to overcome the hard times that this attitude will be throwing at you in life... I sincerely do, Mars.

I don't know if you ever considered me your friend, but if you did and if you turned yourself against me so wicked after being placed lower, you should read the advice from above again, not for me, but for yourself. And if you didn't see me a moment as being your friend, then you are just another example of the true face of the world we live in and what it creates, a human with a mask.
Shit calm down Satan......

but for real i love the fact that you came out of where ever you've been to just write this beauty down, now im gonna sit back and eat some bacon covered WITH nutella and wait for a response from mars. (Happy @DarthTyrael )
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 19:54:53 by Kings_Head »
Nobleblood Leader for the Great Kirishima Clan
"Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?"

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #1256 on: November 06, 2016, 06:29:11 »
I should've beaten Konohuro (-_- ) juss sayin'
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #1257 on: November 06, 2016, 09:36:45 »
I should've beaten Konohuro (-_- ) juss sayin'
In the SLO Arena?
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #1258 on: November 06, 2016, 10:07:37 »
rantrantrant

I honestly don't see how a funny little joke that was made about a story of us fighting ended up in you writing a novel about my attitude and how I have a troubled real life.

I don't dislike you or hate you. It was a joke. Calm your tits.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline taigakun

« Reply #1259 on: November 06, 2016, 10:12:05 »
change the name if you dont want to be hated more than you already are
Nah man why would they change their clan name cause some dude(or dudes idk) is triggered?

And who the fuck is hating on the clan cause of the name?

Whoever you are, get off your fucking high horse, and stop being a fucking child

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun
Fraudulent
Konohuro