Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64621
Latest: WllkeiJes
New This Month: 142
New This Week: 73
New Today: 12
Stats
Total Posts: 78220
Total Topics: 23503
Most Online Today: 1136
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1072
Total: 1086
WllkeiJes
Google (AdSense) (5)
Google (8)

Author Topic: Official Organizations  (Read 8439 times)

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Re: Official Organizations
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2015, 07:55:53 »
This is a bad idea XD as people won't join the orgs that are more in need of members than the big org's XD and new orgs won't be able to get members.
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline jcryer

• Fire Release Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • jcryer has no influence.
  • Do not go gentle into that good night.
    • View Profile
    • Shinobi Life Online
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Iryō Buntai
    Organisation: Roguhanta
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2015, 08:10:55 »
We have the split between active and inactive already. Just look at the org threads - the most actively posted on are the ones at the top. I know this is quite obvious, but I think that's enough of a split. No need to further segregate the orgs.

Also, if an organisation becomes very active and moves to the active section of the orgs (this is in your idea), the global mods would have a lot more work to do to keep checking whether they are active, and then moving orgs all over the place. Small point, but I thought it should be brought up.

Just my thoughts on this.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 08:17:55 by jcryer »

Offline Uzumaki Hari

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Uzumaki Hari has no influence.
  • Go forth and be awesome like a Ninja!
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2015, 12:41:23 »
I can say that Jyuunishin is "more official" than Kami or others as it has 100% active members even if it has only 3 pages. It is an organization that doesn't need 100 pages as it has only a few available seats. Quality=quantity as important(or official, how you like to call it)=quality, my friend.
Thank You for you kind words about our organization......
btw it seems like a fair idea! i am in support of your thoughts that only the orgs with 10 or more members will be considered as official

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2015, 08:43:41 »
I can say that Jyuunishin is "more official" than Kami or others as it has 100% active members even if it has only 3 pages. It is an organization that doesn't need 100 pages as it has only a few available seats. Quality=quantity as important(or official, how you like to call it)=quality, my friend.
Thank You for you kind words about our organization......
btw it seems like a fair idea! i am in support of your thoughts that only the orgs with 10 or more members will be considered as official
but what is the ture idea of an active org here because people can be gone a long amounts of time alot.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline granit

• Special Jonin Poster
  • granit has no influence.
  • Yes ,no,maybe , idk ,wait , what was the question?
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Mars' Ramen
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2015, 13:39:12 »
We have the split between active and inactive already. Just look at the org threads - the most actively posted on are the ones at the top. I know this is quite obvious, but I think that's enough of a split. No need to further segregate the orgs.

Also, if an organisation becomes very active and moves to the active section of the orgs (this is in your idea), the global mods would have a lot more work to do to keep checking whether they are active, and then moving orgs all over the place. Small point, but I thought it should be brought up.

I don't think everybody will enter the forum , and I'm pretty sure that he was talking about the game.

Also , it doesn't have to be numbers , it can be activity as well.

Just seen this.
Jyuunishin had only 10 available seats to begin with , so probably that's why it doesn't have almost any available seats with only 3 pages.
Btw Kami may not have 100% active members , but it's the 2nd biggest org here , and it doesn't need to make it's members feel "godlike".
This describes it best:

http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php/topic,1418.msg17237.html#msg17237

Sorry for being off-topic.
  • Character Name: Sai Kirishima

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2015, 15:28:49 »

I don't think everybody will enter the forum , and I'm pretty sure that he was talking about the game.

Just seen this.
Jyuunishin had only 10 available seats to begin with , so probably that's why it doesn't have almost any available seats with only 3 pages.
Btw Kami may not have 100% active members , but it's the 2nd biggest org here , and it doesn't need to make it's members feel "godlike".
This describes it best:

Why can't a Kami get out of his body for a second and have an objective perspective?
Why would an organization be official? Because it's the biggest organization in the game? Or because the activity of it's members it's not overcome by any other organization that exists?

"Btw Kami may not have 100% active members , but it's the 2nd biggest org here , and it doesn't need to make it's members feel "godlike"."

Your pride is nothing. You're arrogant for what? Because your organization is numerous, what is your merit in this? You consider yourself superior to other organizations because you are many??? Oh come on, the numbers are just numbers; numbers of others don't make you better in anyway.
If a stupid joins the biggest organization from the forum, he automatically becomes a..."kami" besides the others? I would suggest you to think again. You will not become any better by being part of an organization - being it big or small- nor does that organization become better by having you. Always the individuals meter in a group. Those who become known will drag the organization with them in the light of the stage; only the individuals not all it's members. (I don't addres only to you, granit, I am saying this to any self-conceined Kami)

EDIT: I appologise for the last part, I lost my temper for a moment. I have a kind of respect for some of the Kami Senshi members, even for ones that I addressed to. You are one of them, granit. But what I said in the last part is truly what I think and I will not take my words back. You must stop thinking like: There is Kami and the rest of the world. Because, trust me, you are weak at the moment, and I know what I am saying... we are many.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 15:37:46 by Konohuro »

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • json243 has no influence.
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2015, 18:03:49 »
*Drop Mic
  • Character Name: Hachemon Akagi (Kano)

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2015, 18:36:26 »
konohuro just slayed this dumb idea.
someone close this thread
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline granit

• Special Jonin Poster
  • granit has no influence.
  • Yes ,no,maybe , idk ,wait , what was the question?
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Mars' Ramen
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2015, 22:13:44 »

Just seen this.
This describes it best:

Why can't a Kami get out of his body for a second and have an objective perspective?
Why would an organization be official? Because it's the biggest organization in the game? Or because the activity of it's members it's not overcome by any other organization that exists?

"Btw Kami may not have 100% active members , but it's the 2nd biggest org here , and it doesn't need to make it's members feel "godlike"."

Your pride is nothing. You're arrogant for what? Because your organization is numerous, what is your merit in this? You consider yourself superior to other organizations because you are many??? Oh come on, the numbers are just numbers; numbers of others don't make you better in anyway.
If a stupid joins the biggest organization from the forum, he automatically becomes a..."kami" besides the others? I would suggest you to think again. You will not become any better by being part of an organization - being it big or small- nor does that organization become better by having you. Always the individuals meter in a group. Those who become known will drag the organization with them in the light of the stage; only the individuals not all it's members. (I don't addres only to you, granit, I am saying this to any self-conceined Kami)

EDIT: I appologise for the last part, I lost my temper for a moment. I have a kind of respect for some of the Kami Senshi members, even for ones that I addressed to. You are one of them, granit. But what I said in the last part is truly what I think and I will not take my words back. You must stop thinking like: There is Kami and the rest of the world. Because, trust me, you are weak at the moment, and I know what I am saying... we are many.

First off , I wasn't saying we're stronger because of numbers , just saying  we don't make ourself feel "godlike".
Like dragon6624 said , they think they are going to be changing the whole flow of the game by killing/protecting kages.
You have to act like your org is never going to be heard of.
I don't want to offend anyone but why don't you try something that doesn't mess with kages , s-class bingo book criminals etc.
Something simple where a captain is a , well , a captain. A soldier is a soldier.
It's that simple.
You don't have to tell the members they are going to protect/kill kages and be s-class ninjas. They make themselves s-class ninjas , not their org.
(Not talking just about Jyuunishin , every one of those orgs , they've got their issues , I mean , which org doesn't have them)
That's the reason I joined Kami to begin with.

PS. The reason I replied is that Seyi said nothing more than "some orgs are official , some are not........." and you come and say "I can say Jyuunishin is more official than Kami and others because........" You were the first one first one to say a name to begin with.

PPS. Excuse me if I'm being rude or something.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 22:16:52 by granit »
  • Character Name: Sai Kirishima

Offline Batt

• Social Media Manager
  • Jiraiya Kage Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Batt has no influence.
  • O.O
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Inu
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2015, 23:22:13 »
You don't have to tell the members they are going to protect/kill kages and be s-class ninjas. They make themselves s-class ninjas , not their org.
(Not talking just about Jyuunishin )

• Character Name: Nao Tsukegami

Offline Cedie

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Cedie has no influence.
  • "Illusion prompts the beginning of flaring action"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kurama
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2015, 01:44:58 »
Good day boys. There are no official approval and specifications yet as to what makes an organization official so we still continue to allow organization posts to exist.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 01:47:13 by Cedie »
  • Character Name: Cedie
Maroon = Moderator's POV.
Black = Normal me. :-*

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • json243 has no influence.
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2015, 02:35:23 »
This topic is irrelevant. Kami was firing shots first, not Konohuro. What you guys ( @StrawHatSeyi and @granit ) won't understand is that all orgs are official. It doesn't matter if it has 1 person or 1000 people in it, it is still an organization. Please try to understand and @Cedie please lock this because it is getting out of hand.
  • Character Name: Hachemon Akagi (Kano)