Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64624
Latest: migWed
New This Month: 145
New This Week: 76
New Today: 10
Stats
Total Posts: 78226
Total Topics: 23507
Most Online Today: 1197
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 1003
Total: 1014
Google (AdSense)
Google (10)

Author Topic: [SLO Arena] Battle #3: Nibui Himitsu v Kaeiro Kirishima  (Read 3475 times)

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
[SLO Arena] Battle #3: Nibui Himitsu v Kaeiro Kirishima
« on: March 24, 2016, 14:17:07 »
SLO Arena: Battle #3!
G'day shinobi! Today, I am bringing you an intense battle. This one was really fun to write and took me awhile, as it is pretty long. As always, the character profile of the shinobi will be put in spoilers below.

Spoiler: show
Character Template:

Character Name: Nibui Himitsu (http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=2158.0)

Ninja Stats: 150 Points Available

Ninjutsu: 80/100
Taijutsu: 30/100
Genjutsu: 40/100

Advanced Ninja Stats: Pick One

Senjutsu ----- This one
-or-
Kinjutsu

Physical Stats: 225 Points Available

Health: 80/100
Stamina: 50/100
Speed: 35/100
Strength: 60/100

Chakra Related Stats: 150 Points Available

Chakra Levels: 50/100
Hand Seals: 50/100
Chakra Efficiency: 50/100

Extraneous Skills: 150 Points Available

Bukijutsu: 25/100
Kenjutsu: 60/100
Summoning: 65/100

Chakra Natures: Pick Two

Fire ----- 1
Wind --- 2
Lightning
Earth
Water

Leftover Points: 75

Chance to receive a Chakra Combination: 75%

Extra info:
Weapon: I've described the weapon my ninja would be using in my ninja profile, refer to that please.
Jutsus: I have also mentioned the jutsus he would use in my ninja profile - check it out.
Summoning: Yes, I have put points into that. I would like my ninja to summon Amaterasu, the sun goddess. She will use her swords to attack enemies with flames.

This is Amaterasu, the sun Goddess. Her attacks consist of masters-rank sword techniques and once she surpasses a certain threshold of anger, flames start spewing out of her blades and launch forward at the target. Amaterasu is grand in size and her attack set enemies alight - they then burn to the point where their bones turn to ash.

Amaterasu can remain on the battlefield for a limited amount of time and requires an average in-take of chakra periodically (75 chakra every 5 minutes - if you follow the chakra bar on the SLO game), to sustain her form.

Sage mode
During the battle with Kaeiro (Kai) Nibui would find a safe place to bond with nature and release his sage mode.

Nibui’s sage mode will temporarily boost all of his stats (health, speed, stamina, chakra, strength etc)

Nibuis sage mode will make him slightly bigger than before and turn his skin to red, his eyes would turn fully black and obsidian horns will appear on his head.

Hand seals
If a shinobi has hand seals level 50 and above, they may perform them with one hand. In this case, Nibui would be able to do hand seals with one hand.

Fire - Wind mix jutsu: Spiraling flame
Nibui releases a spiraling gust of wind and sets it alight causing extra damage. Something like Rasenshuriken but with fire.

Spoiler: show
Ninja stats:

Ninjutsu: 65/100
Taijutsu: 75/100
Genjutsu: 10/100

Advanced ninja stats:

Senjutsu

Physical stats:

Health: 80/100
Stamina: 32/100
Speed: 80/100
Strength: 33/100

Chakra related stats:

Chakra Levels: 60/100
Hand Seals: 40/100
Chakra Efficiency: 50/100

Extraneous Skills:

Bukijutsu: 45/100
Kenjutsu: 80/100
Summoning: 25/100

Chakra Natures:

Fire
Lightning

Leftover points: 0

Chance to receive a Chakra Combination: 0%

Summon: Giant wolf or 3 normal wolves

Also, can my character alternate between a sword and a scythe or just use both and have a hidden dagger to use up close.

Nibui felt something approaching rapidly on his right. He dodged backwards, instinctively putting his hand on his katana. He looked towards his left to find a sword lodged into the wall of the chasm. Someone threw their sword? He looked to where it came from, only to find a figure rushing towards him with a large weapon. What the hell is he wielding? Nibui drew his sword, squinting to see what his assailant held in his hands. Is that-... a scythe? As the shinobi drew closer, Nibui could confirm the identity of the weapon.

Nibui blocked the first overhead strike from the scythe-wielding ninja. His attacker dropped his right hand, reaching out with it to grab the sword from the wall. As he did so, he rotated himself and the sword so that he held it backwards, stabbing within inches of Nibui’s head. A quick dodge had ensured here didn’t get a sharp blade through his head. Nibui jumped upwards, only to be followed by the ninja. Once again, the sword flew by him, this time, ripping part of his robe.

“Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu!” Nibui narrowly dodged the burning sphere as it flew into the sky past him. Both shinobi landed on opposite sides of the chasm, the wind now assaulting them with sand. I can use the wind here to supplement my wind style attacks.

“Wind Style: Slicing Gale!” Nibui spat vicious winds towards his opponent. Moments later, a fire dragon erupted from the other side of the chasm, engulfing his own jutsu. It came towards him with a fierce roar, intending to do to him what it had done to his jutsu. He dashed to the left, avoiding the jutsu as best as he could. He felt heat on his back as the dragon passed by, losing power as it traveled on and on. Nibui drew his blade, turning towards the enemy. He launched himself across the chasm, igniting his sword with fiery chakra. The opposing ninja did the same, no weapon in hand. Milliseconds before they clashed, the sword thrown upwards previously fell into his hands. The two shinobi struck each other with full force as they flew by. They ended up trading places, Nibui able to see the footprints of where his opponent had stood.

“This has been a fun bout, but I truly must go.” Kaeiro said, adjusting one of his gloves. I shouldn’t try to prolong this battle, he’s probably got more stamina than myself.

“You’re a funny guy, I’ll give you that.” Nibui sat down, clapping his hands together. He may give me enough time to get into sage mode. As he gathered what little natural energy the desert could offer, he felt Kaeiro’s presence approaching once again.

“No you don’t!” Kaeiro yelled, releasing a powerful sideways slice with his scythe. Nibui ducked, the scythe cutting off the tip of his hair. He kicked forward, hitting Kaeiro’s shins. The ninja fell forward, recovering with a quick handspring. He spun around once he landed, preparing to defend from a direct attack. Instead, Nibui had jumped backwards over the chasm, releasing a large ball of fiery chakra supplemented by his wind nature. It exploded near Kaeiro, who shot upwards, summoning several shuriken using the marks on the shaft of his scythe. Nibui blocked as they reached him, summoning his own entity in return.

The sun seemed to harshen, beating down harder than before. Kaeiro soon found himself battling with a titan; dodging her large katana’s blows. What kind of fucking summon is this? The giant continued its assault as Kaeiro flipped sideways, weaving handsigns.

“Lightning Style: Projection!” Kaeiro materialized an enlarged, lightning-based version of his hand. As the titan swung again, Kaeiro reached up and blocked the sword’s downward path. His jutsu discharged intense lightning as the blade threatened to slice through the charged hand. The titan roared, zapped by the emission of lightning. To add insult to injury, Kaeiro took his freed left hand and chucked his chokuto into the giant’s eye. It yelled, increasing the power behind its strike. Flames exploded from the blade, finally dispelling Kaeiro’s lightning projection and slamming into the ground. Fuck. I just made it angrier. Kaeiro took a chance, dashing underneath the titan, plummeting into the chasm. He pulled his scythe, shoving it into the wall to slow his fall. As he reached the bottom, Kaeiro could hear the summon smashing the ground above him, sending loose rocks falling down.

After a minute or so of dancing around falling rocks, Kaeiro heard a loud poof, indicating the release of the summoning jutsu. He sat down, slowly gathering natural energy and regenerating a small chunk of his chakra. I need to end this soon. I'm getting tired. I would love to take a nap about now…. Nibui gave him no time, charging down the chasm walls. Fuck, he's reached sage mode. Kaeiro slowly got up, cracking his knuckles. Time to end th- Nibui smashed Kaeiro into the ground, cracking the stone floor below him. Shit! He's faster than before. He felt some of his ribs crack while he spat up blood.

Suddenly, Kaeiro opened his eyes. Genjutsu. Pretty low lev- This time, it was no genjutsu; Nibui slammed into Kaeiro from the front. He flew backwards, fracturing the wall behind him. Man, his sage mode is ugly as fuck. His skin was blood red, obsidian horns grew from his head and his eyes black. Looks like some sort of demon.

They locked eyes, trying to read what their opponent’s next move would be. Both shinobi abruptly began dashing down the chasm. Nibui’s sage mode enhanced his physical body, increasing his speed to a level similar to Kaeiro’s. As they raced down the chasm, they clashed; scythe against sword. The sound of steel rang throughout the cut in the earth, growing in intensity as they went on.

He's preparing for one last strike. Nibui noticed Kaeiro had infused his scythe with lightning chakra, and did the same to his own; with wind chakra. Wind beats lightning. You're finished. Kaeiro ran onto the wall, increasing even more in speed; Nibui followed. They launched at each other, scythe against sword, wind against lightning. At the last moment, Kaeiro switched the infusion of his blade to fire.

Both ninja were instantly blown back, the collision of their chakras too powerful to hold. Nibui continued running forward, expecting the same of Kaeiro; who instead switched directions, shoving his scythe into the wall to stop and reverse his forward momentum. Fuck! He's making a run for it. Nibui turned as quickly as he could, using his sword in the fashion Kaeiro did. My sage energy is running thin. I need to catch him now. Nibui rocketed forward, using the last bit of his sage mode to funnel together fire and wind chakra.

“Sage Art: Scorch Style Blast Missile!” Nibui charged up one final attack, aiming at Kaeiro. Suddenly, Kaeiro launched upwards, rotating over the top of chasm. Nibui followed, prepared to release his jutsu.

As Nibui peaked above the opening, he saw a sword flying towards him moments before it hit. He tilted to the left, attempting to dodge the incoming blade. It wedged itself into his right shoulder, its lightning infusion severing some of Nibui’s chakra points. His jutsu became unstable, exploding in his hand. Before his certain end, Nibui flew through as many hand signs as he could.

Kaeiro looked to the sky as a large stone fell from the blast radius of Nibui’s jutsu. Substitution. I'm tired, damnit. This pest won't leave me alone. He clapped his hands together, intending to finish his sage mode activation which had been interrupted earlier. To be fair, I started it.

He must've picked up the sword my summon had lodged in its eye. Nibui sat behind a sand dune, bandaging the bleeding from his right arm. No doubt he's going to finish sage now, I won't be able to escape. I just have to wait until his sage energy is depleted, then he'll be exhausted. Nibui stood up, wiping the blood from his left hand onto his pants. He drew a kunai, ready to finish off Kaeiro. Before Nibui reached the top of the sand dune, he could feel Kaiero rushing towards him. He tossed the kunai up, weaving signs with his only good hand.

“Wind Style: Wind Cutter Jutsu!” He launched the jutsu towards Kaiero’s destination. He grabbed his kunai, beginning a slight jog to the right. I’ll have to use the current high winds to supplement my own wind style. I won’t have to use much chakra. Nibui could feel his chakra running low, but the last jutsu had not taken much out of him. As Kaeiro reached the top, he slid underneath the violent wind wave shot in his direction.

Once he reached a stop, Kaeiro launched himself towards Nibui. His sage mode looks so much different from mine. Kaeiro’s hair had become a torch, his eyes had the same kind of burning flame coming from it. His body looked hot to the touch and his canine teeth had expanded. You could say… He’s a hothead. Nibui chuckled to himself, kunai in his mouth as he weaved hand signs. Before Kaeiro’s impact, Nibui released his jutsu, blowing a funnel of wind chakra through his mouth. He aimed it at the ground before him, propelling himself into the air. He let go of his kunai, quickly grabbing an explosive tag and slapping it on the kunai before he caught and threw it.

The wicked sands had blinded Kaeiro, but he could feel the weapon flying towards him. He did not dodge far, not expecting the explosive tag which had been planted on the kunai. The blast hurled him to his right, mostly only taking damage from the shrapnel the kunai had been blown into. Kaeiro picked himself up as Nibui landed a dozen or so meters away. They both stopped. I just entered sage mode, but I’m already tired as hell. Either this battle ends now, or I’m a dead man. Kaeiro closed his eyes as the roaring flames that decorated him simmered down into a more subtle size. He relinquished sage mode as he funneled the last bits of natural energy into his right hand. It all ends here. I no longer have the speed to pierce his body with a Chidori. I need a more powerful technique that will blow through him. He had never done this before. As he molded his fire chakra with the sage power, the most potent part became visible in the form of a sphere. It emitted powerful flames, stirring up the sand below his feet. I suppose I should name this new technique.

“Sage Art…” Kaeiro started, not sure where to take it next. “Sage Art: Absolute Flame Dance!” Kaiero, wondering what the fuck he just said, launched himself towards Nibui. He weaved through a barrage of incoming vacuum bullets, landing a solid hit on Nibui. His jutsu exploded, forcing Kaeiro to let go and fall back as quick as he could. Everything it touched turned to ashes as it rapidly expanded.

He watched in awe of the new jutsu he had created. It incinerated his opponent in an instant with little effort. Abruptly, Kaeiro took a blow from his left, knocking him down. It caused him extreme pain and some of his vision was lost.

“Did you just seriously fall for a shadow clone?” Nibui asked. Kaeiro slowly rose to his feet to face Nibui.
“I grow weary of this fight-” Kaeiro realized he hadn't even learned his enemy’s name. “-my friend.”

“We aren't friends at all; I don't know you. You simply just picked a bad fight.” Nibui raised his fists, prepared to fight now that his enemy is exhausted. His taijutsu is stronger than mine, but he's gotta be tired as hell.

They ran at each other, too tired to move any quicker. They both threw punches with their left hand, Kaeiro blocking Nibui’s, but Nibui not able to block the incoming blow.  Kaeiro’s leg shot underneath Nibui, tripping him. He stuck his hand out to break his fall, somersaulting backwards and popping back up to his feet. Kaeiro quickly followed up with a high kick, only to have his ankle grabbed. Nibui twisted it, turning Kaeiro off balance. He tried to remain standing by twisting to his right, bringing Nibui with him. Kaeiro followed up with a punch from his left hand, forcing Nibui to release his ankle.

The shinobi stared at each other, panting heavily. They raised their hands into a defensive stance and creeped closer towards one another. Nibui threw a roundhouse kick only to be blocked by Kaeiro, who promptly tried a punch to his gut. He let Kaeiro land the blow, only to follow up with a strong punch to his head. He funneled the last bits of his chakra, blowing Kaeiro a few feet back upon impact. Kaeiro bent over, spitting out blood and what looked like a tooth.

To Nibui’s surprise, Kaeiro stood back up straight, prepared to fight another bout. His left eye was completely closed; it looked bruised. His right eye was on the verge of shutting, Kaeiro could barely keep it open. Nibui, on the other hand, was not in much better of a shape. He had close to zero chakra and could taste blood in his mouth. That was not to mention the tattered state of his entire right arm.

Kaeiro inched closer yet again. Nibui held up his left arm to block any incoming attacks. Kaeiro threw two punches in rapid succession, pulling back as Nibui blocked them. He threw two more, and two more. Nibui was backpedaling, struggling to block the already weak enough blows. Suddenly, on one of Kaeiro’s punches, lightning chakra pierced his left arm, making it numb. Kaeiro smirked.
“You may have more stamina than me…” He panted, catching his breath. “But…” Another pause. “I’ve still got a little chakra.” Nibui now had no arms to utilize. Kaeiro put him on his back with a kick to the chest.

“Just like tipping a cow.” He managed to spit out under his breath. “This battle is over.”

Victor: Kaeiro!

• Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
Re: [SLO Arena] Battle #3: Nibui Himitsu v Kaeiro Kirishima
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 15:42:43 »
nice to see someone beat higher genjutsu,thought you will do the genjutsu OP.
but that's good to see,gg.
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 15:51:49 »
This was the best one yet... I am so happy the SLO arena was thought up!!!

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 15:52:13 »
Sure was an interesting fight. Gg Kai.
Didn't expect the battle to take such a sharp turn at the end but even with a loss I still enjoyed reading and visualizing the battle.

Amaterasu was toned down accordingly to prevent her from being op. So it kind of stands as an example for those who are wondering how much of an influence big summons will have in battle.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 16:30:30 by child_emperor »
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2016, 18:50:47 »
A captivating story full of action.

First (official) fight between a Himitsu and a Kirishima ever. And so it begun...

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2016, 20:16:07 »
Oh damn. It really wasn't genjutsu. Thanks @America :P

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2016, 20:38:25 »

First (official) fight between a Himitsu and a Kirishima ever. And so it begun...
A piece of fiction written to entertain an audience doesn't necessarily display the skill of each participant, therefore in my opinion an official battle would be one hosted in-game and recorded (just the outcome - video footage would be excess).

But yeah, a really intense and well written battle that will get you stuck-in. Good fight, Himitsu v Kirishima.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 20:42:06 by child_emperor »
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2016, 20:54:22 »
Damn, what a battle, I can't see any other battle that can rival this
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2016, 22:21:10 »

fight me irl 1v1 fisticuffs only
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2016, 22:36:26 »

ill fight u, stickin work tho

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2016, 05:33:00 »

A piece of fiction written to entertain an audience doesn't necessarily display the skill of each participant, therefore in my opinion an official battle would be one hosted in-game and recorded (just the outcome - video footage would be excess).

But yeah, a really intense and well written battle that will get you stuck-in. Good fight, Himitsu v Kirishima.

By official I meant not random.

What I understand by random: Just being in game with another friend and decide to play it. By chance he is a Himitsu and you are a Kirishima.

That's random^

Anything else counts as official to me.
And of course it doesn't represent anything and it's completely not related to SLO, but this is it.

I can do this. But, are you afraid of kicks?
Yeah, you should be...