Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64454
Latest: migSlope
New This Month: 323
New This Week: 84
New Today: 12
Stats
Total Posts: 76542
Total Topics: 22109
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 947
Total: 957
Allafjz
Google (9)

Author Topic: Just a bunch of things to discuss  (Read 3217 times)

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • mamoudou52404 has no influence.
  • "Can I get a 'hoyaaah'?"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: nah
Just a bunch of things to discuss
« on: July 20, 2016, 17:23:55 »
So I just thought up a few questions that would make players think:

Heres 1:  If you had to pick one to betray and one to be loyal to, which would u pick? Your clan or Your org?  I feel like most people will pick their org. In my opinion, you should pick whichever one makes you more happy, or whichever one you want to, I'd pick to stay loyal to my clan. Very hard choice thou.... Tsukegami all the way

Can a clan wage war against an org?

Are there any advantages to being part of multiple orgs? Any disadvantages?

What are the top 5 clans in your opinion?

Top ten orgs?

If anyone has any more questions like these that would cause a discussion, be sure to pm me or let me know in the comments so I can add it to this post

• Character Name: Harukoo *Tsukegami?

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Re: Just a bunch of things to discuss
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 18:07:02 »
If you had to pick one to betray and one to be loyal to, which would u pick? Your clan or Your org?
Depends on the situation really, it would however seem more likely to betray an organisation (depending on the organisation, and the situation and all other kind of reasons that could influence the choice.)

Hard to say, you could be against an organisation as a clan, but to go to war with it seems a bit hard as a clan is family and not everyone thinks the same or feels the same way.
Whereas an organisation is a group of people bound under one name with the same goal (easier to decide things such as going to war and what not.)

Advantages would be gaining more acquaintances or friends, getting the benefits of multiple organisations with different goals (i.e. one to get more jutsu, the other to get missions easier / to get some money.) 

Disadvantages would be having less spare time, as you'd have to commit to the organisations, your loyalty could also be questioned.
Furthermore if you're in too many organisations many people including myself will doubt you will put in time to 'all' of them.

I'm just gonna list the most active ones as there is no real way to judge them otherwise.
In no particular order:
-Akagi
-Himitsu
-Kirishima
-Tsukegami
-Sabaku Kuchikomi / Amigake (tied)

Top ten orgs?
Not in a specific order:
-Yürei
-Roguhanta
-Katakiuchi
-Jyuunishin
-Blackbox
-Omnitsukido
-Chokara
-Heathen
-Godai Temple
-Iryō Buntai (Not entirely sure if it should be on the list as it's fairly new, but if it stays active it could become a great organisation.)

« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 21:42:43 by Nova »

Offline Manuster

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 18:25:44 »

aye guud post tho + wep

1. If you had to pick one to betray and one to be loyal to, which would u pick? Your clan or Your org?

I'd likely compromise between Heathen, Godai Temple and Tsukegami.

Everyone knows I'm planning to betray Rogu anyway

2. Can a clan wage war against an org?

Well, when I first joined there was a distinct rivalry between Himitsu and Kirishima  (2 clans). As well as Roguhanta and Katakiuchi (2 orgs). As alot of Himitsu members were in Roguhanta and alot of Kirishima members in Katakiuch, the hostility could have been likened to a clan-clan/org-org/clan-org war.

But that's a special case tbh.

3. Are there any advantages to being part of multiple orgs? Any disadvantages?

People make fun of you and call you a org whore. ;_;

4.What are the top 5 clans in your opinion?

Bruh, there are only like 5 clans lmao

1. Tsukegami
2. Tsukegami
3. Tsukegami
4. Tsukegami
5. Tsukegami

5. Top ten orgs?

By what tho? Size? Skill? Dominance?

Yurei are one of the smallest but on average have the most skilled players.
Roguhanta is by far the biggest but that means that on average, they have weaker players.

5 randomly picked Yurei members would likely fuck up any 5 randomly picked Roguhanta members.
But all of Roguhanta would fuck up all of Yurei.

It's subjective really.

But IMO, the top orgs are as such:

1. Roguhanta. The sheer size of the organisation as well as the fact that several of the best and most active players are in it.

2. Katakiuchi. The only organisation that imo could rival Roguhanta. Would probably be equal if Konohuro didn't leave.

3. Yurei. Only on pure skill, as I said earlier, a large enough attack would be able to topple this org, but that would probably require 2/3 average players vs every Yurei member. The way the Kage exams are looking, 6 out of 10 of their members are on their way to be Kage. Would be higher than Katakiuchi if Limits was in it.

4. Godai Temple . Good org with really active players. Allied with Rogu as well. The Sennin are pretty good as well. (yes. even myself. dick.)

5. Blackbox/Gure Ryoken/Omnitsukido - These organisations have the potential to be pretty influential. Blackbox might be at a slight disadvantage with their members being publicly listed as it's likely to affect relations. (Especially for the spies.)

6. Heathen. Growing org, I'm likely to be biased but the organisation is well organised if I may say so myself. The members are rather inexperienced but the potential is obvious.

7. Jyuunshin, the ONLY reason this org is this low is because it's far from full. Once full, could be 4th or 5th. Similar to Yurei in it's features, however relies alot more on personalities. Members are also not allowed to be in other orgs which may be a disadvantage.

8. Nanatsu, they had to come somewhere didn't they? xDD jk jk. Similar to Jyuunshin and Yurei, I know this org has controversy but there is potential....ish

9. Mars Ramen. Because bantz lmao.

10. THE VEGAN UCHIHAS. Yeah you can stop reading now...

Notes: Bitoku had potential yk rip Kamashe Mercury

Chokara was left out as I simply don't know if it's active anymore.

Medical Squad has great potential. It's a shame that there are not enough medical ninjas. But it's new, give it time.

Honorable mentions: Heiwa, Chowa.

Both orgs are good in theory. They just aren't shaping out yet and appeal to too small a minority to grow right now.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 18:28:18 by Manuster »
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 20:32:36 »
3. Yurei. Only on pure skill, as I said earlier, a large enough attack would be able to topple this org, but that would probably require 2/3 average players vs every Yurei member. The way the Kage exams are looking, 6 out of 10 of their members are on their way to be Kage. Would be higher than Katakiuchi if Limits was in it.

In my brutally honest opinion, Yurei is quite narcissistic in the fact that they feel the need to advertise themselves as the "best" shinobi on the forum. It's more of a popularity group. I'm no good in game (and never have been) as I can barely run the game at 30FPS and haven't played in almost a year. Even with that being common knowledge, I was invited the second I came back to the forum, because my name used to mean something.

As of now, there is really no great determiner of skill. It really comes down to your ping and how well you can time a click. I would not take them so seriously as an organization that will accomplish anything in game, and that goes for all organizations that have their own "top elite shinobi council/group/squad/etc".

I've learned to take them all with a grain of salt, and you probably should too

• Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2016, 21:38:06 »
If you had to pick one to betray and one to be loyal to, which would u pick? Your clan or Your org?

Anytime betray the clan. I said it many times and I think it's known already by anybody who needed to know that my character (RP wise) won't know anything about the Kirishima clan and will most probably won't find out about it's existence very soon.

Clans, as well as organizations are a group of people. Any group of people can fight any group of people, so definitely yes. Not to mention that there are organizations who sick to destroy villages, clans are part of villages so will most probably protect their home.

Your loyalty is drastically questioned from my point of view.

I would rather not talk about it as there are no real, well shaped delimitation criteria.

Top ten orgs?

I would rather not talk about it either.     Mars' Ramen, the rest don't matter, ofc

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2016, 23:35:23 »
[

Anytime betray the clan. I said it many times and I think it's known already by anybody who needed to know that my character (RP wise) won't know anything about the Kirishima clan and will most probably won't find out about it's existence very soon.

So you'd betray the clan which you're the leader of? I find that hard to swallow.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline taigakun

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2016, 00:29:50 »
People make fun of you and call you a org whore. ;_;
Fucking RIP lmao

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • mamoudou52404 has no influence.
  • "Can I get a 'hoyaaah'?"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: nah
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2016, 02:05:09 »

aye guud post tho + wep

8. Nanatsu, they had to come somewhere didn't they? xDD jk jk. Similar to Jyuunshin and Yurei, I know this org has controversy but there is potential....ish

ayyye Manu thats wht i like to hear :D Nanatsu is coming up soon lol
  • Character Name: Harukoo *Tsukegami?

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2016, 08:43:04 »
[

So you'd betray the clan which you're the leader of? I find that hard to swallow.

I am not the leader of Kirishima. I am a regular member. MadaraS is the grand leader of Kirishima.

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2016, 17:15:23 »
Would depend on what will be better for SLO, clan/organisation won't bind me (shades of Itachi :3)

Clans, as well as organizations are a group of people. Any group of people can fight any group of people, so definitely yes. Not to mention that there are organizations who sick to destroy villages, clans are part of villages so will most probably protect their home.
Agree to this.

As of now, multi-org policy is good.... since you get to know more people.... but once the game is complete, sticking to a single org will be better :) (unless you're a spy ;) )

well since I'm not even a month old here.... and I haven't seen many clans in game... but this list I guess is pretty much what I can think of. Hope one day my clan also makes it to this list
<<<<<<
1) Tsukegami
2)Kirishima
3)Akagi
4)Amigake
5)Himitsu

Top ten orgs?
yess... I went through all the orgs in SLO (took some days... but i had to cuz I wanted to make an informed decision to join one :) )
1)Jyuunishin
2)Yurei
3)Katakiuchi
4)Roguhunta
5)Heathen
6)Nanatsu
these are the most active and also consists of some of the nicest people (both in terms of skill and as a human)
others whom I liked are Iryo Buntai, Chowa, Onmitsukido and ofcourse Mars'Majestic Ramen

« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 17:17:59 by Toratsume Nyshn »

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun
Fraudulent