Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64062
Latest: Ernestfep
New This Month: 4155
New This Week: 121
New Today: 28
Stats
Total Posts: 73878
Total Topics: 20756
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 774
Total: 787
Ernestfep
titlesuitsai
Seo-Ul-nor
Google (AdSense)
Google (8)
Baidu

Author Topic: Hadokawa Clan  (Read 11265 times)

Offline Yaminoyori

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Yaminoyori has no influence.
  • It's better be good...
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hadokawa

Hadokawa Clan
« on: January 20, 2016, 12:59:56 »
Clan Name: Hadokawa

Clan Kamon:

Founder: Hadokawa Renmaru

Leader: Hadokawa Yaminoyori

Affiliation: Kinzokugakure

Clan History: Hadokawa were one of the founding clans of Kinzokugakure. Their founder was Hadokawa Renmaru. The clan and its members are widely considered to be villainous and untrustworthy by the rest of shinobi world, though they merely attempt to fulfill the duty given to their family by the first leader of their village, on the day of his ascension. The Hadokawa Clan were always considered an underhand of Kage. It is a family of spies, manipulators, and assassins who valued loyalty and duty and for whom the ends justifed the means. They truly understood that by dirtying their hands, they ensured that no others need to do so. As they prevailed through the course of time, they were often tasked with dangerous and very responsible missions that often involved meddling with various forbidden arts and things most considered foul and cursed. Those events were also crucial in developing their superstitions, which often had a hidden meaning.

Years before founding the hidden village, Takeshi Honnou, a rogue spiritmaster, was approached by Renmaru - first Daimyo of Hadokawa. He was the first to approach the cursed man, who often seen shadows and could see between the worlds, believed to be tainted by the demonic essence of the underworld. Honnou was believed to betray everyone whom he loved and cared about. Renmaru however - asked him to join him as a companion, to which Honnou replied, telling him about the curse. Cunning daimyo smiled faintly and said bluntly "But you don't love me Takeshi, do you?". And in such way did Takeshi family joined Hadokawa as their servants and retainers, to create various techniques, to soon serve the clan.

As the family rose in power, it supported its village as much as it could, knowing that one day - they will be tested for their loyalty and devotion to protecting the village. And so, one day Kage of the Kinzokugakure asked for Renmaru to pay him a visit. Some say they talked for hours, other - that the meeting took only mere minutes. Truth be told, after a short cordial meeting, Renmaru was directly approached by the Kage asking him to give up their good name and reputation for the sake of protecting the village at all costs. Heavy at heart, Renmaru inclined if anyone else couldn't do this in his place. Kage however, was unmoved, claiming that the other families were either too bound on their honor or not flexible or cunning enough... Or merely unreliable. That day, Renmaru promised their first Kage to do what must be done, in order to make the village prevail. At any cost, under any circumastances. Even if it would require kidnappings, arson, extortion or any other various forms of criminal and foul activity. By selling his good name and honor - he bought an insurance for his homestead, to be sure that everything will be done as it should be. By any means necessary.

Last tale about the Renmaru, tells about his only daughter - Yumiko, who was chosen to be his voice and acting hand during the Days of Darkness. She was the one who wandered into the land of shadows, only to come back marred by the tainted essence, carrying three cursed scrolls in her satchel. Once again - the unlucky number of three deemed his daughter blighted forever. It is often said that when she returned from the tainted lands, her appearance was changed. Her hair became white as snow, skin turned pale as a ghost and her eyes changed as well. The sclera turned pitch black and her iris were golden in color - a sign of taint that sunk into her soul. As it is merely a legend, no one really knows if it's true. The only thing sure that could refer to those days is the heritage of Hadokawa - the golden colored eyes that every person from the main family branch bears to this day. As for the scrolls carried by Yumiko - they were the three forbidden jutsu scrolls, which were never to emerge from their vaults. Only the Daimyo of the family has the ability to enter the vault and carry out the scrolls when the time will be right, but as the prophecy says - the day that the vault doors shall open and sunlight touches the scrolls, will tear the land asunder and make sky rain with thick blood for days to come.

As of current events, twenty five years ago a mysterious event took place during the birth of the last heir to the Clan. No one really knows what happened back then, but one is sure - those who witnessed the events of that day, had their tongues sealed with proper techniques, so they shall never reveal or speak agains the current heir. Now or in the afterlife. The only two people who know the truth behind the story is the old Hag who dwelled in mountains and the former Daimyo and father to the current one.

During the events of recent years, Hadokawa created deeper connections, thus forming alliances with Sandāreisu Clan and nobles from Kirishima. Since they shared some similarities and could easily work together - their families begun to develop stronger bonds, creating lasting connections, thus - creating trade routes, courtship material and access to potential sources of influence and information. Just what the Hadokawa sought outside of their homeland.

Unique Traits: They are mostly identified by deep red and onyx-black colors. Their symbol is a black scorpion placed upon red background. They also prefer to shadow their appearance in many various ways. It is a common sight for a Hadokawa Clan member to wear any sort of mask, hood or headband, at least partially covering his head. Another popular gimmick among their clothing - are tall collared shirts and jackets. Their unique feature shared by the main-line clansmen are the golden eyes.

Strengths: Genjutsu, Infiltration, Diplomacy

Weaknesses: Taijutsu, Horrible Reputation

Rival Clans: N/A (but I'm willing to add any)

Allied Clans:

* Sandāreisu Clan
* Kirishima Noble Clan

Rankings:

* Main Family Branch
= Clan Daimyo - Clan Leader
= Saiko-Komon - Clan Administrator
= Wagashira - Clan's Right Hand
= Shateigashira - Clan's Left Hand
= Kyodai - "Big Brothers"

* Outer Family Branches
= Yoriki - Branch Head
= Shingin - Advisor
= Kaikei - Treasurer
= Hakogata - Retainers
= Shatei - "Little Brothers"

The main family branch is most important and is a pureblood Hadokawa line. Entry to the main branch can only be attained through birth or marriage. Outer family branches can be accessed through pledging allegiance to the clan first as Shatei, proving their loyalty to become Hakogata.

Members:
* Hadokawa Yaminoyori - Daimyo
* Hadokawa Kano - Kyodai

* Nazo Seikatsu - Shatei (little brother)
(Clan is open for recrutation, feel free to PM me so we can figure something out)

Rules:
* You will serve the clan above all else
* You will remain loyal even in face of horrible death
* You will never leave a kinsman in need - united we are strong, while divided we show our weaknesses
* Every action is acceptable as long as it serves the Clan
* Betrayal will be met with fate far more horrible than death
* Respect the elders and traditions

Traditions and additional info:

Childbirth is a welcome event among the Clan. It is an event to be remembered, with the lucky parents celebrating for several days. The head of the family often excuse the father of an infant from his duties for a few days so that he may commemorate the birth properly. Hadokawa servants and workers are generally not treated as well as those from other Clans, so this custom mitigates their resentment toward the shinobi. In the shinobi caste this custom strengthens the bonds of loyalty within the family. A newborn is welcomed from the first moment of his life. Relatives and friends pay their respects and offer their protection. Only family members and close friends may visit the household following a birth. An outsider is only admitted if trusted utterly. He who participates in honoring a birth - and this does not happen often - is a Hadokawa in the Clan's eyes.

In a clan that takes as much pride in family and politics as the Hadokawa, courtship is taken very seriously. Marriages are arranged well in advance, always to benefit the family. Marriages for the sake of love are rarer in this Clan than in any other. A Hadokawa may marry only once. If that marriage is not to the clan's benefit, than he has betrayed the clan through his selfishness. Like most Hadokawa ceremonies, weddings are great celebrations open to all. Though the initial ceremonies are as stately and reserved as any shinobi wedding, the subsequent festivities are notorious for their vigor. Even a normally controlled Hadokawa shinobi relaxes his facade somewhat to display true emotion, crying openly or dancing in joy at the union. Some who know them, well theorize that this is yet another ploy, intended to draw their guests into lowering their guard. Although the Hadokawa seldom refuse such an advantage when it presents itself, they take a sincere joy in weddings. They see their loyalty to their family as a matter of honor, and the opportunity to share that loyalty by inviting another to their Clan fills the heart of a Hadokawa with happiness that few outside the Clan can ever understand. They see arranged marriages as contracts. Backing out effectively declares war on the other party's family. Any shinobi who reneges on a Hadokawa marriage can expect immediate retribution. Only a moderator of higher social status than either of the engaged shinobi can break off a Hadokawa marriage without creating bad blood between both parties, and then only well in advance. A shinobi who abandons or mistreats his spouse earns the ire of the spouse's entire family, even if the spouse marries outside the clan and is no longer technically considered a Hadokawa.

Though the true power lies in the courts, the Hadokawa are a clan of warriors. Their numbers are not large compared to the other forces, but the wise commander does not relish facing a Hadokawa commander on the battlefield. The Hadokawa deserve their reputation for ruthlessness in battle. They believe that unnecessary bloodshed weakens the world, so the most honorable way to end a battle is rapidly. If this means that a Hadokawa must poison the enemy's supplies, hire someone to assassinate the opposing general, or pay the enemy's mercenaries to double-cross them, then that is acceptable. It was a wise man who said that, "On the battlefield, all actions are honorable." For the Hadokawa, truer words were never spoken. Failure, of course, is another matter. Hadokawa cannot abide failure in battle. For a Hadokawa to fail means that all of his dirty tricks, diversions, and underhanded maneuvers were for naught, and thus he has truly been dishonored. Of course, for many failure is a relative term. A wily Hadokawa general may allow another to triumph on the field of battle and see no dishonor in it if the another's victory serves a higher purpose for the Hadokawa.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 12:59:50 by Yaminoyori »

• Character Name: Hadokawa Yaminoyori

Look into my eyes

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

Re: Hadokawa Clan
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 15:51:32 »
GREAT CLAN CONCEPT!!!

so many other glans focusing on jutsu... nice to see one that actually want to RP.

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 17:21:00 »
Good luck with the clan ^.^
1 thing though, what are the "golden eyes"?

Offline Yaminoyori

• Academy Student Poster
  • It's better be good...
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 17:21:36 »
That is a secret... Yet to be revealed ;D

Look into my eyes

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2016, 17:25:41 »
Alright, as long as it won't be some KKG or whatever ^.^
As I'm sure you've seen the previous post, against someone who included KKG's without knowing they will ever get one ^.^

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2016, 17:34:38 »
lol, it is nice clan.
good luck with it. (;
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2016, 18:46:42 »
Should probably make your own logo tho
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2016, 20:47:32 »

I disagree with this.
The logo is representative for the clan. It has a brush effect so this is a plus from my point of view. It would also go well as an emblem on clothes.
There is no point in trying to create your own logo, only Leebz and lolernoob have done this and I can say that one of them is not that great... (no offense).

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2016, 20:48:52 »
I whipped this up in what? 5 minutes?
Just gotta get a grasp of shapes and what you're doing

Also, the Kagome clan made a sexy logo and that attracted limits. So they must be doing something right if that alone gains them the best player in game.

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2016, 21:05:50 »

I disagree with this.
The logo is representative for the clan. It has a brush effect so this is a plus from my point of view. It would also go well as an emblem on clothes.
There is no point in trying to create your own logo, only Leebz and lolernoob have done this and I can say that one of them is not that great... (no offense).

wt?!!
loller logo is very nice i love it<3<3<3
and same to rogu it is nice and himitsu.
dont say that again no offence but your suk after u said that XDDD  kappa
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 21:23:00 by Sanji »
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2016, 21:21:40 »
I have got to agree on Mars with this one.
Making your own logo is not the hardest thing in the world.
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Yaminoyori

• Academy Student Poster
  • It's better be good...
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2016, 21:56:33 »
I've made an attempt at making a scorpion-like icon, however I wasn't satisfied with the result. So I kept this one. Anyway, it was a template-placeholder so I'm going to change it soon.

Look into my eyes

Offline Yaminoyori

• Academy Student Poster
  • It's better be good...
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2016, 13:29:27 »
UPDATE: New clan kamon, this time original

Look into my eyes

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2016, 16:36:04 »
I like it!

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
  • misi4444 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2016, 09:05:17 »
This clan sounds interesting, I would join gladly.

"Tales from the times when Nazo worked as a Bounty hunter"

Once upon a time there was a bounty hunter named Nazo. This youngman was forced to work as a hunter, since he had nowhere to go.
One day he took the task to take down a murderer. The clues he had lead him to Kurogakure. It was long investigation until he finally tracked his target down, however it was all waste of time. The target was found dead in the local Inn. Nazo got angry and checked the body this is how he found a piece of rag with a crest. He became curious and wondered who could be faster than him. For him it was obvious that rag does not belong to the victim. Therefore, he started questioning the locals about the crest in order to find the one who was faster than him.
In the inn he found the answer by an old man. That lead him to the so called Hadokawa clan. He learned about the clan from that grumpy old man and Nazo realized this is his chance. He was tired of being free agent and lonely so he did not hesitate and tried to contact them. He thought if assassins and spies are welcome then this may be his new home.
On the next day Nazo found the headquarter of Hadokawa by using the details he got from the old man. When he got there he offered his services to the clan leader.
"- Oh wise leader I heard about your intentions and I am willing to be part of your clan as a retainer if you give me a chance. I offer my services and loyality to the clan and as a gift I would do a job for you whether you accept me or not. I heard both assassins and spies are welcomed, please let me serve your clan."
After contacting their leader only few questioned remained. Will Nazo find a new home for himself? Will he even leave the building alive?

These questions will be answered soon, however not by the narrator of this tale. This task is up to someone else........
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 09:17:53 by misi4444 »
  • Character Name: Yasei Kamakiri