Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64796
Latest: KazukoShum
New This Month: 317
New This Week: 135
New Today: 34
Stats
Total Posts: 79239
Total Topics: 23724
Most Online Today: 1264
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 17
Guests: 956
Total: 983

Author Topic: Lets talk  (Read 39848 times)

Offline Without Regrets

• Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Without Regrets has no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: Lets talk
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2014, 16:35:46 »
Stop spamming and double posting everywhere.
  • Character Name: Laiken
"Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt."

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2014, 16:38:02 »
I'll probably have 2 friends:a blonde girl and a long black haired snake like guy,i will be the weakling of the team but work hard,a great war will start and me along with my 2 friends will be named legendary, then ill travel the world to write books,ill have mastered fire stile earthstile and senjutsu when I will fight to death with the leader of a secret society ,who kills me.Sounds familiar? xD now seriously who wil join the water village?
I'll probably have 2 friends:a blonde girl and a long black haired snake like guy,i will be the weakling of the team but work hard,a great war will start and me along with my 2 friends will be named legendary, then ill travel the world to write books,ill have mastered fire stile earthstile and senjutsu when I will fight to death with the leader of a secret society ,who kills me.Sounds familiar? xD now seriously who wil join the water village?
Heh guys its nice for you all to dream ^^ but most of us will be chuunins and very few will be missing nin and even fewer kages,We all say how we will be kage level/jounin etc but when the game start we will see who is the strongest and can rule them all(when will the game be ready to play) stupid question

What about a kage test system where you can sign up to be voted by the people of the hidden x  to be a kage like to have a good reputation amongs your people and to be known as someone who defeated many in battle
Imo the best thing about Shinobi Life Online will be that instead of doing quests and hearing:you heard of almighty hashirama?NO we will hear of player's names that became Kage level and are recognized by the other players,players that are a model for the gennins and hero's i cant wait to play for a year ,be a good chuunin and hear bout how that ninja is so great and epic and one last question for verg: what village will you be in?  ;D
Dude that's really something else, 5 posts in a row...

Edit: Solved
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 18:30:04 by m4r1us »
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline conteledemonte

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • conteledemonte has no influence.
  • I'm not looking for fame, I'm looking for power.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Ookami
  • Organization: 11Ronin
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2014, 23:07:42 »
I'm not looking for fame, I'm looking for power.
Remember this words.
My dream is to become a member of ANBU Blackops. I'm Kiyoshi, all the criminals will pay, remember!
  • Character Name: Kyioshi Ookami

WHEN HUNTED BY RONIN, DEATH ISN'T YOUR CHOICE. IT'S YOUR DESTINY!

Offline Utunama

• Xendrus' Bitch
  • Chunin Poster
  • Utunama has no influence.
  • Second King Spammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2014, 15:54:17 »
My character will probably turn into a criminal.
I will kill Kiyoshi first and then go after Vreg.
After Vreg is dead I'll go after Saitou's organization and kill everybody there so they won't kill me.
After that, I will be around the forests ^_^.
  • Character Name: Utunama

Offline Spudmcstud

• Academy Student Poster
  • Spudmcstud has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2014, 23:44:34 »
well Since everyone and their mother are going missing, some people gotta stay at the village and fight against them so I guess it will be my duty to die numerous times in attempt to defeat all these evil forces when they attack whatever village I end up being apart of.
  • Character Name: SpudMcStud