Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64877
Latest: MikkiFuqua
New This Month: 398
New This Week: 216
New Today: 107
Stats
Total Posts: 79295
Total Topics: 23751
Most Online Today: 1777
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1684
Total: 1705

Author Topic: Teleportation Jutsu  (Read 10917 times)

Offline Kokainsucht

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kokainsucht has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Teleportation Jutsu
« on: April 11, 2016, 00:59:33 »
Will there be a Teleportion Jutsu just like The Second Hokage/The Fourth Hokage used?

• Character Name: Hayaku

Offline Manuster

Re: Teleportation Jutsu
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 01:47:04 »
No...
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 11:11:59 »
Will there be a Teleportion Jutsu just like The Second Hokage/The Fourth Hokage used?
That would make people too OP.
Most likely not.
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Xendrus...

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Xendrus... has no influence.
  • Stop it, you're breaking my immersion!
    • View Profile
  • Organization: 『  』
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2016, 22:09:01 »
There might be some form of teleportation jutsu. If it is decided to join the game, it'll be no where, and I mean no where, near the level of the second/fourth hokage. I see it being more like flash or Ezreal's e in league of legends. However, it will more than likely not exist.
  • Character Name: Xendrus...

Offline Manuster

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2016, 13:47:35 »
@Xendrus

Okay, I understand that long range teleportation may not be possible to use on oneself.

However, what if it is possible to teleport an enemy? This would obviously be a forbidden jutsu that cannot be used often and the enemy can only be teleported to a random location.

The distance they can be teleported may vary as well.

And there will be appropriate drawbacks of course.

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2016, 17:16:10 »
Personally i think Teleportation should be a thing... but It should take a long time and a lot of chakra to make the marks on a target and the marks should dissipate quickly with in 5 min. Its not something you can mark some one with with a punch and it never fades even after the death of the caster. This would make it good for tactical retreats if you know your entering a dangerous situation. And maybe at high levels being able to put them on sealing tags that you can mark a opponent with but again it only last 5 minutes  and must be prepared before hand.

I also think this should be a forbidden jutsu scroll that uses the casters blood to make the marks, using 5% of his HP. this would genetically linking the user with only 1 location so only he can teleport. The strain on the body traveling as energy through space and time would drain 40% of your health so it would not work to evacuate critically injured team mates or yourself.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 17:33:01 by cmsurfer »

Offline Manuster

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2016, 20:18:11 »
Personally i think Teleportation should be a thing... but It should take a long time and a lot of chakra to make the marks on a target and the marks should dissipate quickly with in 5 min. Its not something you can mark some one with with a punch and it never fades even after the death of the caster. This would make it good for tactical retreats if you know your entering a dangerous situation. And maybe at high levels being able to put them on sealing tags that you can mark a opponent with but again it only last 5 minutes  and must be prepared before hand.

I also think this should be a forbidden jutsu scroll that uses the casters blood to make the marks, using 5% of his HP. this would genetically linking the user with only 1 location so only he can teleport. The strain on the body traveling as energy through space and time would drain 40% of your health so it would not work to evacuate critically injured team mates or yourself.

That's perfectly fine. Especially as it's going to be a forbidden jutsu.

What isn't fine would be to have multiple seals, use them at any time, any distance with no/little drawback.
i.e. 4th Hokage.

It should take a long time and a lot of chakra to make the marks on a target and the marks should dissipate quickly with in 5 min. Its not something you can mark some one with with a punch and it never fades even after the death of the caster.

And here are you trying to say that the marks should dissipate within a specified time period or that they should be permanent?

If they're going to be permanent, then they must at least have a range I think.

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2016, 21:17:47 »

What isn't fine would be to have multiple seals, use them at any time, any distance with no/little drawback.
i.e. 4th Hokage.

It should take a long time and a lot of chakra to make the marks on a target and the marks should dissipate quickly with in 5 min. Its not something you can mark some one with with a punch and it never fades even after the death of the caster.

And here are you trying to say that the marks should dissipate within a specified time period or that they should be permanent?

Sorry if that was  confusing but no i was saying that It will not last forever. The one the 4th uses never dissipates once marked there always marked. that's not what this should do it is limited time no more then 5 min.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 21:19:48 by cmsurfer »

Offline Manuster

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2016, 22:27:40 »

i.e. 4th Hokage.

Sorry if that was  confusing but no i was saying that It will not last forever. The one the 4th uses never dissipates once marked there always marked. that's not what this should do it is limited time no more then 5 min.

Cool, the jutsu's great, you should post it on the Forbidden Jutsu page however.

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2016, 22:57:10 »
If teleportation is to be added as a jutsu, I agree it should be like this.

There might be some form of teleportation jutsu. If it is decided to join the game, it'll be no where, and I mean no where, near the level of the second/fourth hokage. I see it being more like flash or Ezreal's e in league of legends. However, it will more than likely not exist.

Sorta like substitution jutsu style but maybe you teleport behind them or something?.. Idk.. Xen pretty much summed it up perfectly.
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Kings_Head

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2016, 06:32:26 »
If teleportation is to be added as a jutsu, I agree it should be like this.

Sorta like substitution jutsu style but maybe you teleport behind them or something?.. Idk.. Xen pretty much summed it up perfectly.

Kinda like Naruto Shippuden games, good idea
Nobleblood Leader for the Great Kirishima Clan
"Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?"

Offline Shadowybeats

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2016, 20:58:29 »
I just hope the Hand signs remain, and not made into plain Hotkeys with one button press like most MMO's
  • Character Name: Hitsuji Kirishima

Offline waly206

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2016, 21:43:36 »
I just hope the Hand signs remain, and not made into plain Hotkeys with one button press like most MMO's

Yeah me too
  • Character Name: Toichi Tsukegami

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2016, 22:03:42 »
The hand signs are one of the most attractive and unique features about SLO.
I really doubt Vreg would remove them
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Dragon6624

• Jonin Poster
  • Dragon6624 has no influence.
  • True art is a....[WIP]
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Kurohasu
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2016, 23:11:01 »
The hand signs are one of the most attractive and unique features about SLO.
I really doubt Vreg would remove them

^^ Pretty sure he'd surgically remove his own thumbs before he'd tempt karma with that sort of hypocrisy.
  • Character Name: Shingen Kajahara
.   .   .   .   .   .   .Valued Virtues.   .   .   .   .   .
  ~{Empathy, Confidence, Wisdom and Wit}~
.   .   .   .   .   .   .~~~~~~~~~.   .   .   .   .   .