Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64773
Latest: italetmakr
New This Month: 294
New This Week: 112
New Today: 25
Stats
Total Posts: 79225
Total Topics: 23723
Most Online Today: 1610
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 1437
Total: 1447
Google (AdSense) (2)
Google (8)

Author Topic: dismantling ones body  (Read 19409 times)

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • json243 has no influence.
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
Re: dismantling ones body
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2014, 03:50:00 »
It would be kind of cool to kill someone and atleast share their Kekkai Genkais with your organization/clan, or something. Idk.
I agree with aoi i mean it happens in naruto so why not here? It's a pretty good idea. I do agree though it might ruin some things and make stuff too easy like acheiving Kekei genkai
  • Character Name: Hachemon Akagi (Kano)

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2014, 10:43:47 »
It would be kind of cool to kill someone and atleast share their Kekkai Genkais with your organization/clan, or something. Idk.
I agree with aoi i mean it happens in naruto so why not here? It's a pretty good idea. I do agree though it might ruin some things and make stuff too easy like acheiving Kekei genkai
After some thinking, I say we will allow transplanting KG (Kekkei Genkai) powers. However, this will be limited to the 5 below mentioned points.

1. The KG must be transplantable in the first place. It has to be something like visual prowess.
2. A highly powerful medical ninjutsu is required to extract and contain the KG. Like taking out visual prowess containing eyes and keeping them alive.
3. Another highly powerful medical ninjutsu is required to transplant the KG onto someone.
4. Getting a KG transplanted would come at the risk of incompatibility and result in your character dieing. There would be at least a 30% chance of this happening. The actual % will depend on the type of KG.
5. Getting a KG in this indirect way will not change your DNA and you won't be able to pass it on using DNA codes.

This would give rise to something like a black market where KG powers are sold at very high prices which is awesomeness x 1000.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 10:46:03 by Vreg »
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • CaptainSpoon has no influence.
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano Clan Leader
  • Organization: Yasei no Ime Taifu no Me
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2014, 15:21:05 »
that would be really cool, but since the part of the body, e.g eyes, need to be transplanted into your own body i think it would be appropriate if blood type was a factor too. like if you share the same blood type, or the other has blood type O u can get it the KG, but if it isnt the case you would most likely die. and if ur blood type is compatible, then the KG type is taking into account.
  • Character Name: Nagare Hano

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2014, 07:01:01 »
You technically will be able to share with clan, or two other members that is. Unless they've changed it, after you kill someone with a KG you'll get 3 DNA Codes from him/her (some how). After that you can either use all 3 to try and secure a successful KGchar, the DNA codes give you a like, 33% chance of getting the KG rather then the .02%. Else wise, you can give the two other codes to your clan members and see if it works for them.

Although I can see this happening: 1 guy kills a guy with KG, gives 2 DNA codes out, kills one if it works, repeats the process.
I don't think you've read my reply well enough judging from that response, read it again.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline Xendrus...

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Xendrus... has no influence.
  • Stop it, you're breaking my immersion!
    • View Profile
  • Organization: 『  』
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2014, 12:13:43 »
I actually didn't even realize there was a second page of comments lol
  • Character Name: Xendrus...

Offline Aoi

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Aoi has no influence.
  • Just being me.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2014, 17:11:25 »
After some thinking, I say we will allow transplanting KG (Kekkei Genkai) powers. However, this will be limited to the 5 below mentioned points.

1. The KG must be transplantable in the first place. It has to be something like visual prowess.
2. A highly powerful medical ninjutsu is required to extract and contain the KG. Like taking out visual prowess containing eyes and keeping them alive.
3. Another highly powerful medical ninjutsu is required to transplant the KG onto someone.
4. Getting a KG transplanted would come at the risk of incompatibility and result in your character dieing. There would be at least a 30% chance of this happening. The actual % will depend on the type of KG.
5. Getting a KG in this indirect way will not change your DNA and you won't be able to pass it on using DNA codes.

This would give rise to something like a black market where KG powers are sold at very high prices which is awesomeness x 1000.

I think the percentage should be higher and as you level up the percentage decreases.
Btw, when I meant like share chakra, I meant something like this

Offline SantanosRabi

• Academy Student Poster
  • SantanosRabi has no influence.
  • Kamui !!!
    • View Profile
    • SoundCloud
  • Clan: Hazo-Ryu
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2014, 15:02:13 »
Maybe the transplantation can only be done by a second shinobi who needs to have the medical skills to do it. Like Tobi implanted Itachi's eyes into Sasuke. Like that even the creeps need to have some loyalty in their life, a partner, Like Orochiamru and Kabuto. The one who gets the Eye implanted needs to master a high elemental and biological capability. On top of that the bloodline needs to be the same and the chances are still only 5% that it works. Also when village members see you carrying a dead body around they will hunt and kill you. You can only carry dead people who were not killed by explosions, fire or anything that damages the body too much. So you need to kill them with poison, genjutsu etc. When you actually have implanted a KG or eye u can open and close that eye whenever you want or cover it up like Kakashi. When you use that eye too much you will start to lose sight, so you will only use it when you need it. When your sight starts to get blurred you can close or cover up that eye again and let it recover.
  • Character Name: Santanos

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2014, 15:53:43 »
Maybe the transplantation can only be done by a second shinobi who needs to have the medical skills to do it. Like Tobi implanted Itachi's eyes into Sasuke. Like that even the creeps need to have some loyalty in their life, a partner, Like Orochiamru and Kabuto. The one who gets the Eye implanted needs to master a high elemental and biological capability. On top of that the bloodline needs to be the same and the chances are still only 5% that it works. Also when village members see you carrying a dead body around they will hunt and kill you. You can only carry dead people who were not killed by explosions, fire or anything that damages the body too much. So you need to kill them with poison, genjutsu etc. When you actually have implanted a KG or eye u can open and close that eye whenever you want or cover it up like Kakashi. When you use that eye too much you will start to lose sight, so you will only use it when you need it. When your sight starts to get blurred you can close or cover up that eye again and let it recover.
Everything about it has already been sorted out:

As for the little details you added, why would your vision go blurry, not everything is a Mangekyo... We may not even have an equivalent for it. And it'd be impossible to have the vision go blurry just for an eye anyways. What's going to happen in a game perspective, only half of the screen will go blurry? Not a good idea...
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 15:57:09 by m4r1us »
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline SantanosRabi

• Academy Student Poster
  • SantanosRabi has no influence.
  • Kamui !!!
    • View Profile
    • SoundCloud
  • Clan: Hazo-Ryu
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2014, 17:45:44 »
I see. Will you consider scrolls for the medical ninjutsus? So that you can extract the KG into these scrolls and then trade it for a high price. Like you need to put a drop of blood on the scroll, to extract and seal the KG into the scroll.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 20:30:00 by SantanosRabi »
  • Character Name: Santanos