Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 65217
Latest: WillF98
New This Month: 738
New This Week: 190
New Today: 57
Stats
Total Posts: 79483
Total Topics: 23809
Most Online Today: 1211
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 799
Total: 810
Bogdanrqx
DVAndrew
Michailacz
Google (AdSense)
Google (7)

Author Topic: Transfer Students  (Read 2811 times)

Offline LordKawaii

• Chunin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • LordKawaii has no influence.
  • Pestilence- Head of The White Horse Branch
    • View Profile
  • Organization: The Kishu

Transfer Students
« on: April 29, 2015, 13:43:00 »
Heyo, It's me again.

Just another idea that popped into my head, maybe add a feature that would allow you to (once per character) change what village you were a Shinobi of.

For example, say I really liked the Bonus of having the possibility of getting a third Chakra element, so I made my character from the Village hidden in the hills, but then my friend really likes the release you get from the village Hidden in the Inferno, so he makes his character come from there. It would be cool for me to be able to officially leave my village and go work for the other one, with no past ties to the hills, apart from the fact that the bonus stayed, I think this is a good feature to avoid limiting players who want to play with friends with separate interests.

Thanks for reading,  :P

« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 16:16:24 by LordKawaii »

• Character Name: Byoki Mokushiroku
“For now I will stretch out my hand, that I may smite thee and thy people with pestilence; and thou shalt be cut off from the earth.”

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • json243 has no influence.
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
Re: Transfer Students
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 14:08:32 »
That would be pretty interesting. Im guessing that could be possible, however the Kage of that village would have to accept it and such. I don't see any problems with that though.
  • Character Name: Hachemon Akagi (Kano)

Offline LordKawaii

• Chunin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 14:35:01 »
Yeah, I was thinking that's how it would go, and if your Kage disapproved, it may give a reason to eventually  go rogue perhaps.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 16:17:15 by LordKawaii »
“For now I will stretch out my hand, that I may smite thee and thy people with pestilence; and thou shalt be cut off from the earth.”

Offline LordKawaii

• Chunin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 15:05:16 »
My friend just suggested something else that kinda relates to this, possibly being able to defect to other villages. Eg, You've become a very powerful Ninja and let's say the Hidden thunder wants your talents, they offer you a deal, as well as a promise that you'll be under protection if you fight (in wars and such) as one of their Ninja. Using this method you wouldn't need permission from your Kage, however instead of going rogue you just change village. This may still anger your current village however.

If anyone has any thoughts on this, please let me know

:b

« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 16:16:43 by LordKawaii »

Offline Brakelvierr

• Academy Student Poster
  • Brakelvierr has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 13:07:01 »
I like the idea, but I have a suggestion that deviates a bit from the original
Maybe instead of/as well as defecting or officially leaving, you can pick where your character's 'family' is from so say I was from the Hills but wanted to be a ninja of the Thunder maybe I could say my family heritage is from the Hills but my character's side of the family sided with the Thunder, then I'll have the bonuses of the Hills and be a ninja of the Thunder right off the bat, within reasonable explanation. This would eliminate the issue of not being able to play with friends from a different village part early on.
  • Character Name: Funso Mokushiroku
This Jutsu was passed down the Armstrong line for generations!

Offline LordKawaii

• Chunin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2015, 13:10:51 »
Certainly makes sense, and I would guess it's do-able but I don't really know...

« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 16:16:57 by LordKawaii »

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2015, 18:21:05 »
Heyo, It's me again.

Just another idea that popped into my head, maybe add a feature that would allow you to (once per character) change what village you were a Shinobi of.

For example, say I really liked the Bonus of having the possibility of getting a third Chakra element, so I made my character from the Village hidden in the hills, but then my friend really likes the release you get from the village Hidden in the Inferno, so he makes his character come from there. It would be cool for me to be able to officially leave my village and go work for the other one, with no past ties to the hills, apart from the fact that the bonus stayed, I think this is a good feature to avoid limiting players who want to play with friends with separate interests.

Thanks for reading,  :P

This was already planned.
  • Character Name: Vuregu