Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 65375
Latest: Eddieimima
New This Month: 896
New This Week: 348
New Today: 71
Stats
Total Posts: 79652
Total Topics: 23871
Most Online Today: 1864
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 1292
Total: 1309

Author Topic: Workshop  (Read 3122 times)

Offline thearmedshadow

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • thearmedshadow has no influence.
  • i get all dah hoes
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Hyakki Yagyō

Workshop
« on: August 27, 2016, 16:25:12 »
you wanna know what would be cool a workshop kind of thing so that we can make our own jutsu's and summons ETC for the game like what steam and GMOD have so if we want something in-game we can make it ourselves  like i want a cool ass dragon for a summon and if i put it on the workshop or add it to my game folder i can use it ingame

is that a cool idea or naw?

• Character Name: Tayuun Ennia Toratsume

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
Re: Workshop
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 16:26:18 »
Naw.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 16:58:41 »
Cool idea but has a lot of balance issues.

Inless we are talking cosmetics only.

Offline Whatasnipe

• Writer
  • Shinobi Life Online Developer
  • Chunin Poster
  • Whatasnipe has no influence.
  • Burn their mongrel hides
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2016, 17:29:13 »
You asked if it is a cool idea, and in theory, yes it is a cool idea. Everybody can have their own unique naruto character and the world of Shinobi Life Online is limited only to the human imagination!

But does it work? No.

You want a cool dragon summon, maybe I want a giant dick summon with infinite health and the creamiest of water style jutsus. I've just beat every regular summon while simultaneously ruining the game. Unless we're talking about headband placements, clothing designs or something of a similar sort it wouldnt work. Hell even just cosmetics would have to be screened by the devs

Offline Dragon6624

• Jonin Poster
  • Dragon6624 has no influence.
  • True art is a....[WIP]
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Kurohasu
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 00:40:49 »
You asked if it is a cool idea, and in theory, yes it is a cool idea. Everybody can have their own unique naruto character and the world of Shinobi Life Online is limited only to the human imagination!

But does it work? No.

You want a cool dragon summon, maybe I want a giant dick summon with infinite health and the creamiest of water style jutsus. I've just beat every regular summon while simultaneously ruining the game. Unless we're talking about headband placements, clothing designs or something of a similar sort it wouldnt work. Hell even just cosmetics would have to be screened by the devs

Well hold up now, I don't think you've yet to recognize the potential Scribblenaughty Life Online has to offer. Giant dick-summons? That's just the tip of the iceberg my friend ^_^).
  • Character Name: Shingen Kajahara
.   .   .   .   .   .   .Valued Virtues.   .   .   .   .   .
  ~{Empathy, Confidence, Wisdom and Wit}~
.   .   .   .   .   .   .~~~~~~~~~.   .   .   .   .   .

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
  • mamoudou52404 has no influence.
  • "Can I get a 'hoyaaah'?"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: nah
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2016, 00:51:30 »

But does it work? No.

Well hold up now, I don't think you've yet to recognize the potential Scribblenaughty Life Online has to offer. Giant dick-summons? That's just the tip of the iceberg my friend ^_^).
Lmfaooo @dragon6624  i think u were the first person i met on SLO, is ur char name like Shigen or Raito or something? long time no see buddy and Yes @thearmedshadow thats a really cool valid idea, wonder how it would be balanced though
  • Character Name: Harukoo *Tsukegami?

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2016, 01:30:38 »
Others have already made valid points as to why that's a bad idea for this game. I personally don't mind the concept of individual creativity but it would only break the game, and even if there were limitations on size and stats to your summon/whatever you want to make, it would still look unprofessional and trashy.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Manuster

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2016, 18:49:32 »

But does it work? No.

You want a cool dragon summon, maybe I want a giant dick summon with infinite health and the creamiest of water style jutsus. I've just beat every regular summon while simultaneously ruining the game.

Well hold up now, I don't think you've yet to recognize the potential Scribblenaughty Life Online has to offer. Giant dick-summons? That's just the tip of the iceberg my friend ^_^)

" Giant dick-summons"? "That's just the tip"

...tip...hehe...
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 11:41:13 by Manuster »
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline TrickyDevil

• Academy Student Poster
  • TrickyDevil has no influence.
  • Sorry I got lost on the road to life.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2016, 03:34:11 »
To overpowered.
  • Character Name: Keiko Himitsu

Offline jcryer

• Fire Release Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • jcryer has no influence.
  • Do not go gentle into that good night.
    • View Profile
    • Shinobi Life Online
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Iryō Buntai
    Organisation: Roguhanta
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2016, 08:11:39 »
While the idea of adding in jutsus is completely unfeasible, and cosmetic changes added in would have to be screened, many games give you the option to add "skins", or "texture packs" of some sort to the game. So it might be possible to let you add a cosmetic change to a pre-existing item in the game that would ONLY be seen by anyone with the skin, or texture pack. That would allow people to edit graphics in-game to their liking, and be as creative (or childish or phallic)as they like, without damaging the game itself or ruining the experience for other users.

So other people would see the fire-breath, for example, and you could see anything you designed and added in using that feature...

hehe... tip...

« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 08:13:55 by jcryer »