Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64951
Latest: RemonaVnb
New This Month: 472
New This Week: 290
New Today: 174
Stats
Total Posts: 79314
Total Topics: 23764
Most Online Today: 1695
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 824
Total: 836

Author Topic: For all to use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 9165 times)

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
For all to use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: July 24, 2015, 08:50:57 »
Heres a link to all the sigs i have more that i need to convert on the way.

http://s64.photobucket.com/user/bjryounggodthatnigga/library/?sort=3&page=2

LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline VaprJonin

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • VaprJonin has no influence.
  • I guess I could hit you with a chidori ...
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Rōguhantā
Re: For all to use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 09:10:46 »
Heres a link to all the sigs i have more that i need to convert on the way.

http://s64.photobucket.com/user/bjryounggodthatnigga/library/?sort=3&page=2

Thanks man these are awesome!!!
  • Character Name: Hiashi

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 12:55:39 »
I think you need to make it clear these characters are from Google and not personally made by ParadoxRonin. As some may think it is unique and you need to credit the original artists.
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 19:36:46 »
I think you need to make it clear these characters are from Google and not personally made by ParadoxRonin. As some may think it is unique and you need to credit the original artists.
whats he. said also leebz as used the same format from most to make his clan sigs he simply just change and rearranged things so if you want do the same add a hokage hat or a cloak ect. doesn't matter feel free to use them it aint hurting anybody :)
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 19:44:12 »
whats he. said also leebz as used the same format from most to make his clan sigs he simply just change and rearranged things so if you want do the same add a hokage hat or a cloak ect. doesn't matter feel free to use them it aint hurting anybody :)

If the way I do it is so easy Paradox, why don't you try doing it? :P
Probably because you don't have the experience or the brains to do so. But good job on collecting a group of google images and putting it on your Photobucket to make out you did something of use. Your photobucket should be renamed as Google aha xD
So should your clans.. Seeing as their logos are from Google too ^-^

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2015, 22:02:44 »

Probably because you don't have the experience or the brains to do so. But good job on collecting a group of google images and putting it on your Photobucket to make out you did something of use. Your photobucket should be renamed as Google aha xD
um leebz you do the same you just add shit to the pics just stay in your zone and let people have fun why do you have a negative comment on every thing. And yes leebz i know some one who does the exact same thing as you meaning half of the sigs you made are already made sigs you just customized them with the cloaks and ect. so chill dude and be happy you know what you are doing stop hating on people real shit PS is not that hard to learn.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2015, 23:34:01 »

um leebz you do the same you just add shit to the pics just stay in your zone and let people have fun why do you have a negative comment on every thing. And yes leebz i know some one who does the exact same thing as you meaning half of the sigs you made are already made sigs you just customized them with the cloaks and ect. so chill dude and be happy you know what you are doing stop hating on people real shit PS is not that hard to learn.
Then do it.

EDIT: Oh and they aren't "already custom made sigs" lol.. You know nothing of my work.. I have many people who have shown me characters they wanted using the dress up game everyone uses for characters and I have made close replicas using what I do. Just because you don't know what it is, don't try to guess and act like you know
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 01:41:39 by Leebz »

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2015, 23:39:10 »
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2015, 07:57:03 »
Paradox, Don't go insulting someone with "they're already custom made sigs that you modified" if you don't know how much work he put into it and how he did it, I showed him my character from the dress-up, and he created a close replica, so, unless you can do better, you have NO right to insult him.

P.S. try doing it with your character.
P.P.S He actually put effort into those characters, unlike you, who just picked random cool looking characters from google and put them on your photobucket, which you might have done to look like you made them.......
P.P.P.S (don't know if that's a thing xD) Look at my character, try to find that image anywhere on google, that isn't on Leebz's photobucket.

Peace Out
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 07:58:43 by Shivraj »
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2015, 09:03:18 »
Paradox, Don't go insulting someone with "they're already custom made sigs that you modified" if you don't know how much work he put into it and how he did it, I showed him my character from the dress-up, and he created a close replica, so, unless you can do better, you have NO right to insult him.

P.P.S He actually put effort into those characters, unlike you, who just picked random cool looking characters from google and put them on your photobucket, which you might have done to look like you made them.......
P.P.P.S (don't know if that's a thing xD) Look at my character, try to find that image anywhere on google, that isn't on Leebz's photobucket.

Peace Out

"I think you need to make it clear these characters are from Google and not personally made by ParadoxRonin. As some may think it is unique and you need to credit the original artists."
again i took no credit for these tell your leader to stop the bullshit everything i post he has a reply. also i did not insult him and if you call that an insult what do you say he has been doing to me. how does me saying that be more of a insult then everything he has started look shiv back up and stop defending people cause i dont see anyone but him and his clan talking shit no one els has said a thing. and i know he knows they are from google cause he uses the google pics to make yours he just added shit and changed hair. so get your facts before you go trying to prove some one is not what they are cause you where not there to see how he made the sigs.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2015, 13:26:42 »

Peace Out

"I think you need to make it clear these characters are from Google and not personally made by ParadoxRonin. As some may think it is unique and you need to credit the original artists."
again i took no credit for these tell your leader to stop the bullshit everything i post he has a reply. also i did not insult him and if you call that an insult what do you say he has been doing to me. how does me saying that be more of a insult then everything he has started look shiv back up and stop defending people cause i dont see anyone but him and his clan talking shit no one els has said a thing. and i know he knows they are from google cause he uses the google pics to make yours he just added shit and changed hair. so get your facts before you go trying to prove some one is not what they are cause you where not there to see how he made the sigs.

I knew they was from google because I did reverse image search.. The way people find out your bars are fake and your clan logos are fake.. It's the 21st century. It's not hard to weed out the posers..Stop going on like it's just me who points out your flaws.. There has been people outside Himitsu who think the same I.E: Kirishima.. Just stop it dude..

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2015, 13:54:18 »

Peace Out

Okay, first of all, you back off, I'm done being the nice guy with you, there's a limit to my temper, and you sir, have been the first to cross that limit, congratulations! now sit down, for things that are to come may be too harsh, but it's all your fault.

• First of all, learn to read, he did not say you are taking credit, but people might think they were made by you, so Credit the actual fucking makers!!
  • Leebz has NEVER insulted your ORIGINAL work, unless it was illegal( which he might have only thought and wasn't illegal(Other, Othere, and the other one, I forgot his name) or maybe it was.). Insulting someone's work is just being a rude b**ch.
  • Why should I stop defending him when I know he's right? He and I have the SAME FUCKING VIEWS! The only one talking shit here is you.
  • Others have said a thing, MORE than a thing.
  • There's a thing known as "Google Image Search". Get out from under your rock.
  • Oh really? just added shit and changed hair? If it's THAT easy, why not "JUST DO IT!"?
  • Was I there? no, but were you? and guess what! My facts are Straighter than yours!

I tried to be friendly, but NO! you just WANT fights......... If you don't want fights, then stop getting salty over everything.... this could've been prevented if you only said "OH shit! Sorry, forgot to :P, will do it now!". Now, Before you get all salty over this, remember, I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS!!!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 13:58:39 by Shivraj »

Offline joca94

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • joca94 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2015, 15:09:30 »
Paradox, you might act nice but you insult people for just pointing iut the fact, your logos are fake, chars are fake, you got fake votes on kage competition. You just think everyone here is stupif and wont check if you just stolen those pics from google and made them yours. You posted, here is the link to all the sigs that i have? Get over yourself, thode sigs arent yours, you should have just wroten, here is the link to all the sigs i collected from google to make it easier for everyone,  but you wanna take the full credit, like you made them, lol
People who do that are usually failures. And dont go attacking Leebz about the syuff he does, unlike you, he actually spends time working hard for each sig, char, logo or a story, he doesnt go arround copy-pasting stuff, his work is original, wanna know why? Cuz he fucking made it! Now get over yourself and apologixe.
  • Character Name: Bloodpanda
I am missing you only when i am breathing said a guy with a sniper

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2015, 17:26:09 »
Paradox, you might act nice but you insult people for just pointing iut the fact, your logos are fake, chars are fake, you got fake votes on kage competition. You just think everyone here is stupif and wont check if you just stolen those pics from google and made them yours. You posted, here is the link to all the sigs that i have? Get over yourself, thode sigs arent yours, you should have just wroten, here is the link to all the sigs i collected from google to make it easier for everyone,  but you wanna take the full credit, like you made them, lol
People who do that are usually failures. And dont go attacking Leebz about the syuff he does, unlike you, he actually spends time working hard for each sig, char, logo or a story, he doesnt go arround copy-pasting stuff, his work is original, wanna know why? Cuz he fucking made it! Now get over yourself and apologixe.
i didn't insult anyone i defend my name cause you eat the things he says up. I already said i did not make these sig but if i clam i did not make fake members im wrong WTF!
ok lets drop the bullshit here honestly i really didn't need this on one post, and all this was started over some sig pictures you are all children acting as tho the points you make matter even if they are ture or not . And now im insulting people cause i accuse but he can do it to me and i get jumped on like a pack of fresh meat im really tired to be honest you are the worst people. your all one day you act nice then quick to instigate.

shiv if you feel what you said to me was not also an insult then your all wrong how can you be a hypocrite jumping on people about fake sigs.

but you never had proof i did the same when it came to my clan and yet still you found some way to start more shit.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2015, 18:57:50 »
i didn't insult anyone i defend my name cause you eat the things he says up. I already said i did not make these sig but if i clam i did not make fake members im wrong WTF!
ok lets drop the bullshit here honestly i really didn't need this on one post, and all this was started over some sig pictures you are all children acting as tho the points you make matter even if they are ture or not . And now im insulting people cause i accuse but he can do it to me and i get jumped on like a pack of fresh meat im really tired to be honest you are the worst people. your all one day you act nice then quick to instigate.

shiv if you feel what you said to me was not also an insult then your all wrong how can you be a hypocrite jumping on people about fake sigs.

but you never had proof i did the same when it came to my clan and yet still you found some way to start more shit.

Look, I said "I'm Done being the nice guy with you" Which means I ain't gonna pamper you like a 5 y/o anymore, Imma spit out the truth, the Harsh Truth, Like vreg does, I'm not a Hypocite! I DID insult you! plus, I ain't gonna waste more of my time on you, as I said, and I quote " I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS!!!"

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
FrankJScott
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun