Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 68863
Latest: JolieLayne
New This Month: 2109
New This Week: 787
New Today: 261
Stats
Total Posts: 81298
Total Topics: 24878
Most Online Today: 1028
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 981
Total: 999

Author Topic: Shinobi Life Online story mode ... (if there is one of course) .  (Read 26879 times)

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
I greatly appreciate your enthusiasm but, It'd be even more appreciated if you try to list your points more efficiently, and use some punctuation.
oh ok but have u guys got some sort of lead writer tht could give suggestions on the quests or is tht the community's part?
Currently we are not doing any of that and we won't be doing any of that for a while. Once that time comes however, I'll work together with a writer on story/quests/missions and ask the help of the community where needed.
I don't really understand, will missions be assigned by NPCs or Kage? Since this game aims for a world built around real players, I thought missions will be assigned by the player who is elected as Kage. Or maybe quests and missions will be different things...
Most missions will be pre-scripted, but a Kage can add custom missions alongside those.
I think the game should be real time. As if what some one does can have a cause and effect like when some one goes on missions and they fuck up and some one finds out that their trying to kill some one or steal a scroll.Or even trying to take like a beast like in Naruto how they where trying to take the 9 beast i want that possible. Having a chance to take out one of the 5 big villages mmos all ways restrict people from doing things like attacking charterers built in the game. make it to where if their killed their dead i want to feel as if i and every one has meaning in the game and not just a free roam / follow the trail game. Make people have the choice to do any thing. As if rival village trys to take out ninjas while doing this if a built in character is killed he/she is dead make the battle have a cause and affect on the game. like if people who make their own village can buy or heir low to high lvl built in characters like ronin or shin-obi that left their village or just people willing to help out. And i might be get ahead of my self but when the time comes i think when some one pays you to make a jujitsu like 50 to 100 dollars to make a jujitsu that,s not built in already but it cant be all super nova tell people they need their jutsu to have a weakness like my paradox jutsu and my god parallelism jutsu where if i use it i die when i get out the mode i want my clan to mean some thing i dont want to have very one els powers it will be weird a kinda annoying in the Naruto world their are jutsu people still don't know about don't stick people to having the same powers .Because when things already happening in the world you have all different personality's and good ideas come to minded when people play.And make it realist like a man whos attacking we can kill him but hes high lvl so its hard but make it possible to kill him so you have to work hard to match him and while where training make events random ones but that have purpose like if some ones in the om-bu ops they should get certain news and missions not open to the public. I want this to be in the world of Shinobi Life Online and i will pray to make this happen please think about it verg.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
MMOs restrict you because they are complex programs, not actual life. No matter what their complexity is, they have limits, so will Shinobi Life Online as a complex program. We will however do our best to get the most out of Shinobi Life Online, you can look around the forum and read our FAQ to get an idea of what is planned.

When we get a crowd funding campaign set up, we might consider allowing people who place a lot of funds into the project ($1000+) to design their own custom jutsu. These custom designed jutsu would of course be just as powerful as existing jutsu, it wouldn't give them any actual advantage over others. It would probably boost their ego in battle.

If after the stage of funding (during the stage of the actual MMOARPG Shinobi Life Online) we have a very fast jutsu creation system in place, then we might consider letting players design jutsu (in a similar way as above, without giving them any real advantage in battle) for something like $100+.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
hi lel
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 00:37:24 by limits »
  • Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
MMOs restrict you because they are complex programs, not actual life. No matter what their complexity is, they have limits, so will Shinobi Life Online as a complex program. We will however do our best to get the most out of Shinobi Life Online, you can look around the forum and read our FAQ to get an idea of what is planned.

When we get a crowd funding campaign set up, we might consider allowing people who place a lot of funds into the project ($1000+) to design their own custom jutsu. These custom designed jutsu would of course be just as powerful as existing jutsu, it wouldn't give them any actual advantage over others. It would probably boost their ego in battle.

If after the stage of funding (during the stage of the actual MMOARPG Shinobi Life Online) we have a very fast jutsu creation system in place, then we might consider letting players design jutsu (in a similar way as above, without giving them any real advantage in battle) for something like $100+.
great im ready to do this verg i go to school for game design i would love to help out if its fine with you
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile

great im ready to do this verg i go to school for game design i would love to help out if its fine with you
You could start by using correct punctuation.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile

You could start by using correct punctuation.
Yea i rush type so i tend to miss a lot of things so yea I,m not stupid just a rush rush hurry type. But really I have this program called MIA and my friend has a full version of unity I,m trying to find out where I can find him he moved few weeks ago while we where making an app but I really have some good ideas i want to show to you.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO