Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64645
Latest: how much is prednisone 20
New This Month: 166
New This Week: 97
New Today: 11
Stats
Total Posts: 78494
Total Topics: 23610
Most Online Today: 1547
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 1133
Total: 1144

Author Topic: Clan Recruiting Rules  (Read 8059 times)

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
Re: Clan Recruiting Rules
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2015, 08:12:06 »
You replied to me with 2. and 3. but those things were not addressed to you, first one was to Himitsu, as I added @Himitsu and the second one was to Kai.

Also, I don't care if you added them because additthya told you. They don't have a forum account so you couldn't pm them, and even if you did via other communication methods, as long as they don't have a forum account, they don't count.

And don't worry, no one feels threatened by any clan especially one that has dead members ;)
for more proof

I am happy to announce that Hazo and Akaihono will enter into partnership.
The strongest of Hazo, the chosen ones, will join Akaihono.
We will carry out special tasks, set by me, in accordance with the head of Hazo.
The current members, who have transferred will remain a secret.
We will all play in the hardcore server, when the official version comes out.
Any and all traitors will be killed or abandoned or banished, depending on size of betrayal.

typed by adit him self. :)
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2015, 08:13:33 »
To Kai:The only one that I searched, only to make sure that what Leebz said makes sense was "Srinath" that doesn't exist. Doesn't spend too much time searching for others.
Some of them have the same registration day... just saying... again i haven't checked every and each, I just picked up some random from the list.

But anyway, as long as there are inexistent members, this is not all right.

EDIT and reply to Paradox's last post: there will b no more servers with different specifics but instead, there will be some areas in the map where perma-death is possible.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 08:15:32 by Konohuro »

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2015, 08:17:33 »
To Kai:The only one that I searched, only to make sure that what Leebz said makes sense was "Srinath" that doesn't exist. Doesn't spend too much time searching for others.
Some of them have the same registration day... just saying... again i haven't checked every and each, I just picked up some random from the list.

EDIT and reply to Paradox's last post: there will b no more servers with different specifics but instead, there will be some areas in the map where perma-death is possible.
Ok thx for the info Kono. :)

Also i agree with the fake members rule that's why i was so offended cause i know i would not do anything of that nature. But like i always say only time can tell if they do not contact me soon i will take them off the hazo list. 
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 08:24:19 by ParadoxRonin »
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2015, 08:19:36 »

Check out the thread, Srinath is there. Srinath is his character name not his forum name. sv is also there. I believe that these are all of adi's friends.

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2015, 08:48:18 »
I know this is going to seem like a dig at @ParadoxRonin but I seriously think these should be rules:
1.A member can't be added to your clan without evidence of that person saying they'd join. This can be a PM the person sent, an application on the clans topic or a shoutbox response stating they'd like to join said clan.

2. A member must join via their forum name.

The only reason I say this is that I could add 100 names of inactive members or even add fake names to my clan, Himitsu, and it seem popular. Now, Paradox, before you go off and say "Omg Leebz you so have it out for me! I'm flattered I am always a threat to you" it is not just me who thinks this and it is not me being threatened in any way shape or form. This can also warn future clans not to try this.

I searched some members in Hazo to do as Paradox said and ask them why they hadn't applied via the forum page and could not find them when I searched. I searched 3 of these members (Other, Othere and SV) and only SV came back with a possible match which was SVP3RNOVA, who has not been on the forums since some time in 2014. This makes a clan look like they are lying about members and can create a lot of hate towards that clan, even, if by some way, it was a misunderstanding.

I am not saying ALL Hazo members are fake, as I have seen @adithya  and @steven203 actively post around the forums but I have noticed a few anomalies that don't seem real. A lot of work goes into some of the clans on here. A few being Himitsu, Kirishima (@Konohuro), Ookami (@conteledemonte)  and Tsukegami (@Batt) clan. I feel if a new clan doesn't put as much work in and tries to lie its way to the top it should be taken care of.
So now that you have all the info and proof @Leebz will you drop this? We both have said things and done things and it should not have gone this far. So what im saying is Im sorry. And i want no more of the Hazo name being accused of anything. Also pm me the details of the royal please any rules or anything you want to have set. It is your idea and i still have not gotten any rules yet so plz do that.
also i agree with these rules i hope they do get implemented.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 09:54:17 by ParadoxRonin »
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Uzumaki Hari

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Uzumaki Hari has no influence.
  • Go forth and be awesome like a Ninja!
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2015, 09:36:40 »
I know this is going to seem like a dig at @ParadoxRonin but I seriously think these should be rules:
1.A member can't be added to your clan without evidence of that person saying they'd join. This can be a PM the person sent, an application on the clans topic or a shoutbox response stating they'd like to join said clan.

I am not saying ALL Hazo members are fake, as I have seen @adithya  and @steven203 actively post around the forums but I have noticed a few anomalies that don't seem real. A lot of work goes into some of the clans on here. A few being Himitsu, Kirishima (@Konohuro), Ookami (@conteledemonte)  and Tsukegami (@Batt) clan. I feel if a new clan doesn't put as much work in and tries to lie its way to the top it should be taken care of.
Totally agree with all the points you have made here but i do believe that when the kage come in play, all these problems will be solved.

Offline steven203

• Genin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • steven203 has no influence.
  • Watch for me. I'm coming for you.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hazo-Ryu
  • Organization: Rōguhantā
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2015, 09:45:31 »
@Leebz I sent an application to @ParadoxRonin so it's all G. I agree with these rules and think they should be made public. Rules like this should be applied to organisations aswell.
100% wreckage m79+1

When you find out that you are not the father...

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2015, 10:13:53 »
If it's a secret clan don't have a members list.
Having a members list reveals your members as much as it would with them applying.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2015, 10:42:19 »

The only reason I say this is that I could add 100 names of inactive members or even add fake names to my clan, Himitsu, and it seem popular. Now, Paradox, before you go off and say "Omg Leebz you so have it out for me! I'm flattered I am always a threat to you" it is not just me who thinks this and it is not me being threatened in any way shape or form. This can also warn future clans not to try this.

I searched some members in Hazo to do as Paradox said and ask them why they hadn't applied via the forum page and could not find them when I searched. I searched 3 of these members (Other, Othere and SV) and only SV came back with a possible match which was SVP3RNOVA, who has not been on the forums since some time in 2014. This makes a clan look like they are lying about members and can create a lot of hate towards that clan, even, if by some way, it was a misunderstanding.

How do you know I did not put has much work in my clan because it seems I am the focus on this topic. I feel you are threaten by us in a way and i will always feel that way the longer you drag this on. you could have not bring up any names in this post you could have said all you wanted with out naming anyone and it just shows, no matter what you say"I,m not trying to do this" "I,M not trying to do that" but it seems you are in fact dig into my rep which is being slowly rebuilt right now. I feel you put too much time and focus into us its baffling. And you out of every one should know Im not just putting names up there nicco are you still mad that i didn't want to work with you cause we had a misunderstanding niccosan? If so im sorry i told you im still there for you ill send any one you need if you ever need help. look I understand that you have seen my clan grow in just a few days. Its suspicious but it still should not be your concern.

Yes I have been actively inviting. And I feel I do not have to tell you my members bud. Its confidential info for my clan is a "SNEAKING CLAN" for the most part. Posting their names would be well...... foolish that's why i requested their skypes and to only pm me. have you read my clan page I have told them all not to post in the page I want no one in my clan posting there.

I understand you feel that these should be clan rules and i would understand if these was rules set befor my actions. But i would like mutual respect like i respect your clan leebz. i dont go digging in your names and checking them. Re-son being i have no business there doing that it should not be my concern who is any any ones clan. We have gone from debating on the chatbox, to setting up a battle royal that YOU NEVER TALKED TO ME ABOUT, so now it seems like you're trying to put me on the spotlight or embarrass me and now it just seems your harassing me.

Why? Because we have already talked about this and we both agreed to drop it, now this bro somethings got to give. Your going way too far about this topic and i have been bashed for your accusations ever since. So if it does not stop im going to ask cedie to block you personally for me. I,m still down for the royal :) but you need to leave this alone cause the only reason i should give you any info on my clan is if we are on teams or setting up a event with each other. so this being said stay to yours and i will focus on mine simple as that my numbers should have nothing to do with you.

P.S. I understand this was a sim-post in general for all clans but next time don't post names just rules that you feel should be set for clans then no one would feel like your pointing them out. Oh, and also I am not mad :) I, M just posting what I think is actually happening nothing hostile just just my thoughts. :) . also if popularity is all your worried about you have a lot to learn i could care less who like me or not the its not that important to me. Also makes me feel that you think if another clan is getting bigger that new members will not want to join yours. Not saying that's why its just what i think other than that i don't see why you would have any interest in my clan?
Okay first of all, calm down, he specifically said that he's not accusing you SOLELY, while most of your members have an account, the 3 can't be accounted for, which makes them non-existent, so they are NOT part of your org. I'm not attacking you, but if you have a spy part of your org, why are you revealing it? the members of that part of your clan are, well, not supposed to exist! BTW It IS our concern if there are fake members in any clan/ org (not saying you have fake members, but I do suspect the possibility of here being fake members in your clan). You want no one in your clan, no matter if they are in the taijutsu faction or the med faction to post on THEIR Clan Page? Tell me, why would Himitsu feel threatened of your Clan XD? He mentioned you so many times, cause if he hadn't you would've been like "Omg Leebz you so have it out for me! I'm flattered I am always a threat to you" as he said, so he had to say he wasn't making the post to dig on you, the other mentions were to provide examples, since he and many other members suspect of that, though it might be that you have legit members. If you want your rep to be rebuilt, stop taking everything to heart EVEN when he said he wasn't attacking you! Come on! that's just being childish, no offence. And about the Battle Royale, it's all in good fun! he wants to see how many active members you have! He isn't putting the spotlight on you, ok maybe he is, but it isn't to embarrass, if you feel like you're being embarrassed, then stop doing what you are doing, cause you only feel embarrassed and/or harassed if you are in the wrong in such a situation! Way too far? he's just stating how the clan rules should be for recruiting in his opinion, when you put YOUR opinions in front, and anyone says anything bad about it, you get all salty! so if you want others to get salty too, then go ahead keep saying bad about his opinion! Bashed for his Accusations, then provide proof that his accusations are wrong. Ok, you want him blocked? Go ahead! He's just stating his opinions! You're right, he has no business in you member count, IF they are legit, if they aren't, well, I gotta say, EVERYONE has EVERYTHING to do with it! We aren't threatened by your numbers, He's only doing this cause he knows every clan put so much effort into their clan to become as large as they are right now, and if there are fake members in your clan (again not saying there are, just suspecting the possibility) then you're basically disrespecting every clan member of every clan on this forum. If you feel you're being pointed out, provide evidence that you're innocent.

Peace Out.

P.S. I'm sorry if it felt like I was attacking you, i wasn't, I was just putting my thoughts forward, I do understand that you were putting your thoughts forward too, But I had to clear you mind.
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2015, 11:20:00 »

How do you know I did not put has much work in my clan because it seems I am the focus on this topic. I feel you are threaten by us in a way and i will always feel that way the longer you drag this on. you could have not bring up any names in this post you could have said all you wanted with out naming anyone and it just shows, no matter what you say"I,m not trying to do this" "I,M not trying to do that" but it seems you are in fact dig into my rep which is being slowly rebuilt right now. I feel you put too much time and focus into us its baffling. And you out of every one should know Im not just putting names up there nicco are you still mad that i didn't want to work with you cause we had a misunderstanding niccosan? If so im sorry i told you im still there for you ill send any one you need if you ever need help. look I understand that you have seen my clan grow in just a few days. Its suspicious but it still should not be your concern.

Yes I have been actively inviting. And I feel I do not have to tell you my members bud. Its confidential info for my clan is a "SNEAKING CLAN" for the most part. Posting their names would be well...... foolish that's why i requested their skypes and to only pm me. have you read my clan page I have told them all not to post in the page I want no one in my clan posting there.

I understand you feel that these should be clan rules and i would understand if these was rules set befor my actions. But i would like mutual respect like i respect your clan leebz. i dont go digging in your names and checking them. Re-son being i have no business there doing that it should not be my concern who is any any ones clan. We have gone from debating on the chatbox, to setting up a battle royal that YOU NEVER TALKED TO ME ABOUT, so now it seems like you're trying to put me on the spotlight or embarrass me and now it just seems your harassing me.

Why? Because we have already talked about this and we both agreed to drop it, now this bro somethings got to give. Your going way too far about this topic and i have been bashed for your accusations ever since. So if it does not stop im going to ask cedie to block you personally for me. I,m still down for the royal :) but you need to leave this alone cause the only reason i should give you any info on my clan is if we are on teams or setting up a event with each other. so this being said stay to yours and i will focus on mine simple as that my numbers should have nothing to do with you.

P.S. I understand this was a sim-post in general for all clans but next time don't post names just rules that you feel should be set for clans then no one would feel like your pointing them out. Oh, and also I am not mad :) I, M just posting what I think is actually happening nothing hostile just just my thoughts. :) . also if popularity is all your worried about you have a lot to learn i could care less who like me or not the its not that important to me. Also makes me feel that you think if another clan is getting bigger that new members will not want to join yours. Not saying that's why its just what i think other than that i don't see why you would have any interest in my clan?
Okay first of all, calm down, he specifically said that he's not accusing you SOLELY, while most of your members have an account, the 3 can't be accounted for, which makes them non-existent, so they are NOT part of your org. I'm not attacking you, but if you have a spy part of your org, why are you revealing it? the members of that part of your clan are, well, not supposed to exist! BTW It IS our concern if there are fake members in any clan/ org (not saying you have fake members, but I do suspect the possibility of here being fake members in your clan). You want no one in your clan, no matter if they are in the taijutsu faction or the med faction to post on THEIR Clan Page? Tell me, why would Himitsu feel threatened of your Clan XD? He mentioned you so many times, cause if he hadn't you would've been like "Omg Leebz you so have it out for me! I'm flattered I am always a threat to you" as he said, so he had to say he wasn't making the post to dig on you, the other mentions were to provide examples, since he and many other members suspect of that, though it might be that you have legit members. If you want your rep to be rebuilt, stop taking everything to heart EVEN when he said he wasn't attacking you! Come on! that's just being childish, no offence. And about the Battle Royale, it's all in good fun! he wants to see how many active members you have! He isn't putting the spotlight on you, ok maybe he is, but it isn't to embarrass, if you feel like you're being embarrassed, then stop doing what you are doing, cause you only feel embarrassed and/or harassed if you are in the wrong in such a situation! Way too far? he's just stating how the clan rules should be for recruiting in his opinion, when you put YOUR opinions in front, and anyone says anything bad about it, you get all salty! so if you want others to get salty too, then go ahead keep saying bad about his opinion! Bashed for his Accusations, then provide proof that his accusations are wrong. Ok, you want him blocked? Go ahead! He's just stating his opinions! You're right, he has no business in you member count, IF they are legit, if they aren't, well, I gotta say, EVERYONE has EVERYTHING to do with it! We aren't threatened by your numbers, He's only doing this cause he knows every clan put so much effort into their clan to become as large as they are right now, and if there are fake members in your clan (again not saying there are, just suspecting the possibility) then you're basically disrespecting every clan member of every clan on this forum. If you feel you're being pointed out, provide evidence that you're innocent.

Peace Out.

P.S. I'm sorry if it felt like I was attacking you, i wasn't, I was just putting my thoughts forward, I do understand that you were putting your thoughts forward too, But I had to clear you mind.
How can i not take this to heart this is a huge accusation and i mite could get banned for this. so LOOK i understand reason your saying anything is cause your defending him and there's always a excuse of why he is doing something that seems wrong but no matter how you put it it is wrong flat out. i understand he is in the same clan as you so you would do so but acting as tho what all he has done is ok is crazy. why do you guys make it or revert it to me like im cause problems and im the only one making problems is foolish. Also it was wrong of him to post peoplesnames in here if he did not post thoese name i would not have said anything. I have already said what i had to say i have no more time to waste with this you guys and you guys dragged this too far to just try to prove a point. And no i only feel harassed not embarrassed i said it seems like he is trying to.:)

and plz shiv re read everything you just wrote then read every thing i have post on this page lol XD and tell me what i have said all together

Shivraj:Come on! that's just being childish, no offence. And about the Battle Royale, it's all in good fun! he wants to see how many active members you have! He isn't putting the spotlight on you, ok maybe he is, but it isn't to embarrass, if you feel like you're being embarrassed, then stop doing what you are doing, cause you only feel embarrassed and/or harassed if you are in the wrong in such a situation! Way too far? he's just stating how the clan rules should be for recruiting in his opinion, when you put YOUR opinions in front, and anyone says anything bad about it, you get all salty! so if you want others to get salty too, then go ahead keep saying bad about his opinion! Bashed for his Accusations, then provide proof that his accusations are wrong. Ok, you want him blocked? Go ahead! He's just stating his opinions! You're right, he has no business in you member count, IF they are legit, if they aren't, well, I gotta say, EVERYONE has EVERYTHING to do with it! We aren't threatened by your numbers, He's only doing this cause he knows every clan put so much effort into their clan to become as large as they are right now, and if there are fake members in your clan (again not saying there are, just suspecting the possibility) then you're basically disrespecting every clan member of every clan on this forum. If you feel you're being pointed out, provide evidence that you're innocent.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Cedie

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Cedie has no influence.
  • "Illusion prompts the beginning of flaring action"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kurama
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2015, 11:33:36 »
Ok locking this thread. i've checked the IPs they seem to be authentic as they are from Mexico, USA, Britain, Germany etc. Idk if there's a way to cheat for that but well I checked. That's all.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 11:40:57 by Cedie »
  • Character Name: Cedie
Maroon = Moderator's POV.
Black = Normal me. :-*

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage