Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64926
Latest: MozelleLim
New This Month: 447
New This Week: 265
New Today: 151
Stats
Total Posts: 79306
Total Topics: 23761
Most Online Today: 1695
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 1534
Total: 1547
MozelleLim
JodiWilker
ShermanLat
Google (AdSense)
Google (9)

Author Topic: Will there be underground jutsu?  (Read 4501 times)

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

Will there be underground jutsu?
« on: July 11, 2015, 10:47:00 »
Will there be any jutsu that allow a character to go underground? Such as Kakashi going underneath the earth and coming out and attacking someone instantly. I understand this would be hard to implement, but I'm just wondering if it's a possibility

• Character Name: Dawg

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
Re: Will there be underground jutsu?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 11:58:28 »
Would be awesome though I'm not sure how it would work.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2015, 12:47:56 »
i don't think such thing is hard to be implemented. Only thing that is needed is the animation of you sinking in the ground. Behind the animation, your character is made invisible and maybe his speed decreases dramatically, thus it imitates you traveling underground and prevents you from traveling long distances this way.
Also, I think this should be an Earth technique, just like in Naruto.

Offline StrawHatSeyi

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • StrawHatSeyi has no influence.
  • You don't want no smoke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2015, 12:55:18 »
Earth jutsu will be soo annoying imo. If Earth Style: Earth Wall is made... Bruh
  • Character Name: Tenzo Himitsu

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2015, 15:59:50 »
i don't think such thing is hard to be implemented. Only thing that is needed is the animation of you sinking in the ground. Behind the animation, your character is made invisible and maybe his speed decreases dramatically, thus it imitates you traveling underground and prevents you from traveling long distances this way.
Also, I think this should be an Earth technique, just like in Naruto.

It would definitely be an earth technique, I'm just wondering what the person that's performing the jutsu will see. It also wouldn't be like in Naruto where you could go underground and grab their leg or something.

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2015, 20:31:26 »
I hope to god a jutsu like this will be in the game, because you cause use it for infiltration and it would give sensory ninja's the ability to see if someone is underground apart from hiding behind a tree/rock etc.
  • Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2015, 20:57:39 »
I hope to god a jutsu like this will be in the game, because you cause use it for infiltration and it would give sensory ninja's the ability to see if someone is underground apart from hiding behind a tree/rock etc.

The way I'm thinking of this is that it you can't stay very long underground as it takes a lot of chakra. Think of how much energy it would take to burrow through or move all the earth around you. So you wouldn't be able to stay down long enough to monitor enemy movements for long.

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2015, 21:05:40 »

The way I'm thinking of this is that it you can't stay very long underground as it takes a lot of chakra. Think of how much energy it would take to burrow through or move all the earth around you. So you wouldn't be able to stay down long enough to monitor enemy movements for long.
Well, it all depends on your chakra lvls and how you train that jutsu, right?

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2015, 21:23:06 »

Yeah, but I imagined the chakra consumption to be quite high. To stay under for a long time would take a great deal of chakra, which only very very high level players could do

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2015, 21:27:03 »

Yeah, but I imagined the chakra consumption to be quite high. To stay under for a long time would take a great deal of chakra, which only very very high level players could do
mmmm, true actually, could be considered OP if you think about it, unless there was a way to affect the ground or something like that. Or once again, have a sensory ninja so you know for certain they're underground, so you just wait for their chakra to deplete.

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2015, 11:09:30 »

mmmm, true actually, could be considered OP if you think about it, unless there was a way to affect the ground or something like that. Or once again, have a sensory ninja so you know for certain they're underground, so you just wait for their chakra to deplete.

Always useful to have a sensory ninja on hand