Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64951
Latest: RemonaVnb
New This Month: 472
New This Week: 290
New Today: 174
Stats
Total Posts: 79314
Total Topics: 23764
Most Online Today: 1695
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 824
Total: 836

Author Topic: What if we could STEAL chakra natures?  (Read 2567 times)

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

What if we could STEAL chakra natures?
« on: May 29, 2015, 18:29:16 »
Hi guys, sorry if this post has been made before, if it has please just drop a comment saying it's been discussed and I'll remove it as soon as I can.

This idea crossed my mind after seeing StrawHatSeyi's post on obtaining all 5 chakra natures, wherein, Vreg said somebody could steal the chakra natures from him by killing him, then performing a blood transfusion. This caused me to think, what if we could steal chakra nature affinities from anyone? Obviously this would have to have rules, preventing it from growing out of control, but these are the proposals which I have. Feel free to comment to add to my ideas, or say how they could be improved, or whether you don't like it at all.

Firstly, I'll be writing about how I believe the chakra nature theft should happen. The person who holds the desired chakra nature must first be captured or killed. If you capture them, and they have their chakra nature stripped, the person should lose their affinity to this nature. If the person has only one nature, then they should be stripped of this nature completely, and only be able to perform other jutsu until they either steal, or obtain another nature due to becoming a jounin. This should not be something to be taken lightly for the captured party. To perform the act, there must be a medical ninja present. The body, whether captured or dead, must be brought to the location where the chakra nature exchange will happen. This medical ninja must be highly skilled, and must train specifically for chakra nature transfusion, so this wouldn't be able to happen commonly. The transfusion should take a RELATIVELY long amount of time, for now, let's say 15 minutes, as we don't know whether 15 minutes will be a long amount of time in SLO yet or not. If the medical ninja is interrupted for any reason once the procedure is started, they must start the procedure again. Therefore, the required people are: the dead/captured shinobi, the medical ninja and the person receiving the chakra nature.

Now onto the rules:
-The extracted chakra nature should be the one that a player began with (their primary chakra nature)
-A person should still be limited to two chakra natures, unless they obtain the Hidden Hill's legacy, allowing them to have three
-The transfusion should only be possible in completely hardcore areas, though the captured person can be taken from anywhere
-The medical ninja MUST be very highly skilled to perform this technique
-You can steal chakra affinities, but you can also steal chakra MIXES. However, for a chakra mix to be stolen, the player must already have the two required chakra natures. The player can only steal either the one chakra nature or the chakra mix, not both. This would prevent people stealing chakra natures and mixes at the same time.
-This practice should be illegal, and would put somebody into the bingo book if discovered

Thank you for reading  :P. If you have any other suggestions, feel free to leave them below.

• Character Name: Dawg

Offline Konohuro

Re: What if we could STEAL chakra natures?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 18:47:02 »
I think the only thing that you should be able to transfer is Bloodlines.
There would be no logic in transferring chakra affinities at all. The chakra affinity is in chakra NOT IN BLOOD. Thus the only thing that would make sense to be transfered would be Bloodlines (that are bound to your blood and is inherited by blood) by tranferring cells or eyes.
About Vreg's capacity of controlling all chakras is more like a bloodline so this is why you can obtain it by blood transfer.
Also, in my opinion, if you are able to transfer someone's Bloodline into your body, there should be a perma-death chance and even if the transfer is a success, you shall not posses all of those Kekkei Genkai's abilities. E.g.: Kakashi: he doesn't have full Uchiha powers.

Offline StrawHatSeyi

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • StrawHatSeyi has no influence.
  • You don't want no smoke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 19:21:17 »
I think there should be one particular jutsu that extracts chakra natures. Or you can have 'some' medical ninjutsu skill to extract blood from them.
  • Character Name: Tenzo Himitsu

Offline bloberfish

• Water Release Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • bloberfish has no influence.
  • Family is sacred, never give them up!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2015, 20:08:53 »
i like this idea, I know it makes sense that it should only be bloodlines, but i have an idea. If a jonin extracts a chakra nature from another shinobi, the chakra nature they extracted would become their secondary chakra naure. If they extracted a chakra nature that is the same to the extractors chakra nature, it eliminates the secondary chakra nature, since there would be a dominating amount of the primary chakra nature.

One major thing i disagree with is the fact that its a blood transfusion, if your gaining a chakr nature wouldn't you need to extract chakra? I believe that a blood transfusion should be for kekie genkai's and chakra transfusions (yes i made up a medical operation XD) should be to obtain a chakra nature!
  • Character Name: Arashi

Offline Dragon6624

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Dragon6624 has no influence.
  • True art is a....[WIP]
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Kurohasu
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 20:46:11 »
Agreeing with Kono on this, a person's given chakra nature mostly relates to their affinity with said chakra nature. You can't just "steal" someone's affinity with chakra into another person, as it isn't a bloodline related thing and is more a matter of genetics. Now, I could possibly understand "transfering" a portion of Player A's chakra nature affinity into Player B through some sort of genetic fusion (such as Madara gaining some of Hashirama's wood-style through a part of his genes), but of course that would be far too complicated a process to pull off in SLO, even for late game (as you'd have to get down their compatibility with it and all, etc).

In short, I can understand stealing a person's jutsu, or even transfering some of Vreg's blood, but straight up "stealing"/"transfering" of one player's chakra nature affinity to another makes no sense at all. Such an oddball idea is better left out of the game, before stranger ones follow suite.
  • Character Name: Shingen Kajahara
.   .   .   .   .   .   .Valued Virtues.   .   .   .   .   .
  ~{Empathy, Confidence, Wisdom and Wit}~
.   .   .   .   .   .   .~~~~~~~~~.   .   .   .   .   .

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 21:10:13 »
The blood transfusion really is such a small part of it. It's just the fact that it's a transfusion that's important
  • Character Name: Dawg

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
FrankJScott
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun