Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 65671
Latest: HeidiArled
New This Month: 1192
New This Week: 644
New Today: 136
Stats
Total Posts: 80000
Total Topics: 24150
Most Online Today: 1216
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 6
Guests: 857
Total: 873

Author Topic: SLO Mafia Game #1 Game Thread  (Read 52597 times)

Offline Uzumaki Hari

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Uzumaki Hari has no influence.
  • Go forth and be awesome like a Ninja!
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: Heathen

Re: SLO Mafia Game #1 Game Thread
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2015, 12:15:42 »
You guyz got it all wrong............
Shivraj said
PS. I would also like to bring this fact to the eyes of the other members, that you yourself say that random voting isn't a reason AND then you say "Mafia always random vote so I think that the three Konohuro Shivraj and Jcryer are the Mafia" you just contradicted your own point. Peace out.
oh come on please i used the words
 (he was the first one to randomly vote? What kind of a reason is that...???)
I didnt say that randomly voting is a not a reason to vote for someone......i just wanted to say that nearly all of us randomly voted so why only target Paradox....give me reason why target only paradox
I dont want to talk about you being mafia again as i already did it earlier in my first comment also i dont truely think that you really are the mafia but it is my best guess and in this game i have the place to give my opinion freely
Sorry Shivraj Jcryer and Konohuro....you are my friends and i dont want to vot against you but in this game everyone should be suspected as i talk about it a dozen times that anyone can be mafia
you said that i was mafia and voted for me......i didnt do anything cz i think that you have your reasons to suspect me

I am really sorry if i could convey my opinion to you completely as i am not a regular english speaker and writing paragraphs in english is really difficult for me

also i didnt want to end up talking like this but i had to as you were all gathering up against me......sorry

« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 12:45:30 by Uzumaki Hari »

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2015, 13:29:36 »
Look I just random it I didn't know what els to do I'm in a spot where I'm just like hell what ever happens happens can't do anything but guess so as for that I still pick mars he's to straight forward its buggs me but hari you are acting frantic with all the post and reassuring but I can't tell if you a good guy that's making sure Hus friends are fiine  while watching his back or trying to desperately gain trust back in to the safe zone cause you have drawn a lot of attention to your self right now your on my radar but I'll see what goes from here this mission might me kage like o always dreamed of being its training me well haven't thought this much befor (PS sorry for the grammar using phone)
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2015, 15:50:45 »
Nobody's going to have a great reason to vote anyone this early on, so there's no point saying your voting someone because they random voted. I stick with my suspects. I vote Hari.

Offline jcryer

• Fire Release Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • jcryer has no influence.
  • Do not go gentle into that good night.
    • View Profile
    • Shinobi Life Online
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Iryō Buntai
    Organisation: Roguhanta
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2015, 17:15:21 »
Ahem.
I am sorry for the rant. This is not just about the game itself, and I am sorry for this @Karlos_Baron.
@Uzumaki Hari

1. Don't apologise for voting us, we all know it's a game :)

2. Please stop double posting whenever you have something to say, ever. There is an edit button if there is something you wish to add to your post. In fact, please stop spamming and necro-posting all over the forums, it is getting really annoying - See here.

3. You really love......... dots. :P

4. I don't think we did "get it all wrong". Shiv is talking about the fact that you said

They all voted randomly for Paradox Ronin with this reason  (he was the first one to randomly vote? What kind of a reason is that... ??? )
and then proceeded to talk about how voting for the person who randomly votes is a good thing, because
mafia always randomly vote
So, you did actually say that a) Mafia always randomly vote, and b) that it is stupid that @Mars, @Konohuro, me and @Shivraj voted for the person who randomly votes?

-_-

Rant over. Sorry. I feel meek now :P

I may have enough anger built up in a few years for another rant on somebody, I used up my whole supply just then :D
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 17:28:45 by jcryer »

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2015, 17:32:32 »
*Com turned on*
Chhh... Meesage to all players! Attention...Chhh.... Paradox good. I repeat, Parado good!... Chhh... Trust me... Chhh... Do you read me?.... Chhh.... Me, out.
*Com truned off*

I vote for Hari.

Offline Uzumaki Hari

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Uzumaki Hari has no influence.
  • Go forth and be awesome like a Ninja!
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2015, 18:03:46 »
wow........lack of experience got me down
this was a fun game......but unfortunately for me i am the first one out
@jcryer yeah i love dots.............btw you didnt have to edit the post
happy to make your built up rant vanish :P

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2015, 18:36:38 »
I didn't vote Paradox because he randomly vote O.o that's stupid. I voted him only because I have felt like this. And just to know, mafia never "randomly votes" ;)

Offline jcryer

• Fire Release Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • jcryer has no influence.
  • Do not go gentle into that good night.
    • View Profile
    • Shinobi Life Online
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Iryō Buntai
    Organisation: Roguhanta
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2015, 20:36:44 »
@Uzumaki Hari - huh? I was saying that instead of double posting, you could just edit your first post :P

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2015, 11:02:29 »
I'm sorry for not seeing the edited reply @Uzumaki Hari . I not only voted for @ParadoxRonin , cause he was the first person who random voted, but he also isn't as active as any other member in the topic. He may be the Byakugan user, but if he really was then he would've been more active and pointed out more reason to his votes, and hinted as to why he thought of them, yes the mafia might've caught him but atleast he would've helped his fellow comrades, IF he was a Byakugan user. If I were a Byakugan User I would've hinted shit like Konohuro but more vaguely so that only the best might be able to pick it up, and because Konohuro so obviosuly tried to tell us he is the Byakugan User (which he isn't imho) I think he isn't the Byakugan user. And you still did contradict your point Hari, even if only a little ;). For the exact same reasons stated above, my vote still stays the same, hate me, like me, idfc I'm doing what I think is right.

PS. Hari by the looks of it, you're on 2 on my suspect list so unless you show me reason to not suspect you, I will vote you, no Hard Feelings. Peace out brothers!

EDIT: looking back at the thread I saw some clues I didn't pick up when I glanced quickly through it and this changes things a LOT. Seeing the thread almost no one voted Paradox and the number of votes for Jcryer is almost the same as Uzumaki, I saw some stuff like Uzumaki trying to reassure us he was our friend, which is very suspicious (no offense irl I am you friend too!) but if that was the only thing he did wrong, I wouldn't have been changing my vote to Uzumaki Hari (I am changing my vote to @Uzumaki Hari) since I already suspect him of being mafia, cause he keeps contradicting himself, so sorry bro, no Hard Feelings but in my vision, you are the Mafia.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 11:19:51 by Shivraj »
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2015, 21:10:13 »
I vote hari
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline granit

• Special Jonin Poster
  • granit has no influence.
  • Yes ,no,maybe , idk ,wait , what was the question?
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Mars' Ramen
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2015, 21:49:11 »
I VOTE SHIVRAJ
  • Character Name: Sai Kirishima

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2015, 23:50:54 »
I just randomly vote because I'm really dumb and have no clue what's going on. Don't know about you guys.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2015, 07:44:22 »
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline granit

• Special Jonin Poster
  • granit has no influence.
  • Yes ,no,maybe , idk ,wait , what was the question?
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Mars' Ramen
« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2015, 09:30:45 »
I VOTE SHIVRAJ
Your reasoning? @granit .

Your "fight" (not really a fight) with Hari.
It looks like you want to draw the attention away from yourself.
  • Character Name: Sai Kirishima

Offline Karlos_Baron

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Karlos_Baron has no influence.
  • Howdy, Long Time RolePlayer first time on SLO.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Yamato Clan
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Hitsuji
« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2015, 16:32:10 »
@Mars
@TheUnknownCheese
@Uzumaki Hari
@Shivraj
@Kai
@granit
@Konohuro
@jcryer
@bloberfish
@jedikan
@json243
@ParadoxRonin

Uzumaki Hari -> jcryer
Jedikan -> Mars
jcryer -> Uzumaki Hari
Kai -> Hari
Konohuro -> Hari
Shivraj -> Hari
ParadoxRonin -> Hari
Granit -> Shivraj

Sorry guys, it's 1am. I've had a busy weekend getting ready for final exams so this is going to be a lack luster post. Uzumaki Hari has been lynched. This means Uzumaki Hari is no longer allowed to post in this thread no matter what. He is dead and out of the game.

The day grew dark as the two sand Genin were forced to leave their comrade behind. It came out of no where and none of them saw how it happened, Gaara had never been touched before, let alone killed by a trap in the ground. There he was Gaara of the sand, impaled from every angle by long spikes that pierced straight through his body. The sand never had a chance to protect him, all through the evening the leaf genin one by one saw the dead body, a few didn't think anything of it but a select few were shocked. The man who was said to have never had a scratch on him, killed just like that. These Chuunin exams were harder than they look.

~+~Gaara of the Sand
Abilities
Sand Armor:Gaara is the Godfather of the Sand Genin, he can not be killed at night thanks to his sand armor leaving him to never have a scratch on him.
Example: If Gaara is attacked by a town killing ability he will be unharmed.

Faction - Sand Ninja
Alignment - ”Mafia”

You all have 24 hours to PM me your abilities for the night. Sometime through the night phase I will PM you with your special abilities that you recieve for surviving 3 day phases congratulations guys.

PS. DON'T POST UNTIL I SAY DAY PHASE HAS STARTED! Thank you and goodnight, it's bed time.