Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 65404
Latest: KaleySepul
New This Month: 925
New This Week: 377
New Today: 65
Stats
Total Posts: 79741
Total Topics: 23923
Most Online Today: 1184
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 1173
Total: 1186

Author Topic: Why do I spawn as kakashi? Donator Ranks?  (Read 2765 times)

Offline Lussuria

• Genin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Lussuria has no influence.
  • I am the bone of my sword.
    • View Profile
Why do I spawn as kakashi? Donator Ranks?
« on: June 17, 2015, 21:38:30 »
As I asked in the title, why did I spawn as Kakahi? Can I chose what to spawn as or currently no?
Also what do the donator ranks do?
What do I get from them?

• Character Name: Lussuria

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
Re: Why do I spawn as kakashi? Donator Ranks?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 22:01:25 »
As I asked in the title, why did I spawn as Kakahi? Can I chose what to spawn as or currently no?
Also what do the donator ranks do?
What do I get from them?
Kakashi is a placeholder character while we work on our character customization system. In the next update Kakashi will get replaced by a more generic ANBU, which will eventually get replaced by a customizable character once we finish our character customization system. Besides donations helping the project go forward, they give the donator access to early content and some other exclusive stuff during this phase of early development (at the moment both versions are the same though). The higher your donator rank, the more early and exclusive stuff you will have access to during the early phase of development. Additionally anyone of donator rank Sennin or higher gets a custom animated icon and color on the forum. Last but not least, once SLO gets released, your total donated amount will be rewarded in SLO Premium Credit for use in the SLO Premium Shop. The SLO Premium Shop will have all kinds of exclusive items and cosmetics which people will be able to buy with real money, without it being Pay 2 Win. This shop will allow SLO to be completely Free to Play resulting in a lot more people playing the game.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
Re: Why do I spawn as kakashi? Donator Ranks?
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 22:03:42 »
1. You spawn as kakashi because thats the basic model for now. (In deathmatch there will be character creation)
2. Donators get earlier access to content that still has to be released to non-donators, Thats how the developer thanks the donators.
3. At the moment you get nothing from being a donator.
  • Character Name: Reminance