Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64424
Latest: metformin tablet price in
New This Month: 293
New This Week: 54
New Today: 18
Stats
Total Posts: 76212
Total Topics: 21918
Most Online Today: 1562
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 6
Guests: 1113
Total: 1129

Author Topic: Seraphiel Kirishima  (Read 3278 times)

Offline huntasol

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • huntasol has no influence.
  • Live With No Regrets & Kill With No Emotion
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Kako No Yami
Seraphiel Kirishima
« on: July 28, 2016, 15:29:05 »
Name: Seraphiel Kirishima
Height: 5ft 2 Inches
Weight: 120lbs
Hairstyle: Long and Spiky (Think Of Madaras Hairstyle)
Facial hair: None.
Hair color: White
Eye color: Compltely Solid Black.
Blood type: O+
Primary chakra nature/Secondary: Water/Air
Kekei Genkei: Ice
Hidden Village: Hidden Village Of The Snow
Clan: Kirishima
Organization; Shadows Of The Past (Founder)

Good or evil at heart?: Evil, Seraphiel is consumed by Envy for his fellow comrades connection with others, All he can manage to do is shut everyone off from him and have no real personal ties with other shinobi due to his bloodlust. He kills for excitement because his emotions are very faded and numb to himself. The thrill of the battle is the only thing thats gets Seraph to feel like he is part of existence in the world.

Description of the character's personality: Very Quiet and distances himself from others, Has serious trust issues which makes him very unpredictable but if you gained the trust of Seraphiel then he will follow you in battle until death! But Do be careful if injured Seraph goes into an unpredictable Blood Rage!

Description of the character's history:

Back before all the villages were established there was several islands hidden in the ocean and protected by the fog during the day but at night when the moon is full the fog would dissipate and you could see the islands as clear as day, the islands were formed out of ice as to appear like glaciers. There was a king and queen of these ice islands that ruled over a small community of water and wind style jutsu users. The King of the island was the best Water user on the island and the founder of the little community of water style users. The queen of course was a descendant of the wind jutsu family located across the ocean. The king found his queen floating on a piece of waterlogged wood that appeared to be a piece from a ship that had gotten lost in the mist and wrecked into the Icy islands. The king would take this lady as his slave and queen for the remaining days of his life. The king was getting older and hasn't found any of the members of his village worthy of continuing his legacy but people in the village became very angry at this and felt like they have been ignored and abandoned by the king. The king at this point had no other option but to impregnate his queen so his bloodline was carried on. Once word got out that the queen was pregnant with the Heir to the throne the village decided to organize a rebellion to overthrow the king of the islands. Time went by as the queen got bigger and as her due date approached the village and the king had been slowly distancing themselves from one another. The day Seraphiel as born was a major event for the Glacier Islands in the Mist. The village decided to attempt to kill the king and queen in order to prevent further bloodlines reigning over the islands. The king in his best efforts tried to be civil with the villagers as they approached the kings fortress but they were not wanting to negotiate. The villagers began the assault and during the assault the king defeated many of villagers trying to overthrow him but they were unsuccessful until the last few moments before birth a kunai from the shadows appeared and hit the queen right in the throat. The king watched as the kunai flew through the air as if in slow motion and tried to catch it but missed. The king holding his queen in his arms as she is bleeding out, not knowing if his child is going to survive he drops to his knees with a puddle of blood surrounding him, his tears freeze to ice and the blood around him starts to vibrate as if an earthquake was happening. The entire island started to shake disrupt as giant ice sickles pierced all throughout the island as the king screamed out in rage! The kings eyes went completely black as to be consumed by his own chakra and hatred for everyone. He then slowly slaughtered the entire island one by one and placing the bodies on the tips of the ice sickles as a reminder of his blood rage. After killing everyone on the islands and covering them with ice sickles the king returned to his queens body only to find that she gave birth before she died. As the baby lied in a pool of blood the king picked up his baby it happened to be a boy but the king then looked into his eyes and saw just a solid pitch black void as the baby covered in blood begins to cry out! The king then suddenly realised what destruction he has caused and had to make sure his son was not going to end up like him, So he did what any father would do... He protected him by the only way he knew. The king Froze his son in a giant glacier hoping that one day the world wouldnt be so corrupt as it was. Once the king sealed his new born son in a frozen glacier jutsu he wrote in blood on a scroll and placed it with his son.. On the scroll it said "Here Lies Seraphiel Kagoromo, The Heir To The Glacial Islands Hidden In The Mist" then formed a giant ice dagger with his hand and pierced it through his own heart.

As Generations go by and the worlds climate shifts, Explorers from unknown lands happend to stumble upon this single glacier in the ocean during a night with a full moon. The explorers realized as they got closer to the glacier that there was something inside of the glacier. An explorer known as a member of the Kirishima Clan got closer to examine the glacier to find a boy covered in blood with completely solid black eyes wrapped up with a scroll like a blanket. The explorer read what the scroll said and intrigued by how crazy things looked he could sense a presence of chakra within the icy tomb. The explorer and his men took the glacier to their village hidden inside a volcano. He then took the glacier to his research team to study the glacier. The advanced research team was able to make a breakthrough with their medical ninjutsu and with the forbidden jutsu of revival techniques. They melted the glacier with precision and broke the seal on the scroll. Once they broke the seal Seraphiel began to let out a bloodthristy cry as the blood he was covered in slowly moved into his eyes as if he absorbed the blood all over his body and as the last drop of blood was absorbed his eyes began to glow an Icy Bright Blue then went completely black as he stopped crying. The village did not know what to make of this or even what to do at this point so they did what they thought best. The village trained Seraphiel as a tool of destruction and was raised in harsh conditions for his survival and trained with only the elite of assassins within the village. The village never told anyone how Seraphiel came to be or about his existence due to the fact that they honestly didn't know his limitations or full potential. They kept him a secret from everyone and everything for fear of the unknown!

Years go by as Seraphiel gets older and more mature but still not knowing anything about himself, At age 21 he was assigned to an organization called Nanatsu where he fell under command of Allake Kirishima. They formed a bond over time as they worked together over several missions until one unfortunate mission would change everything Seraphiel knew about himself.

The mission the team received was a Top Secret Anbu Black Ops Intel gathering on several islands located in the ocean. Nobody but the explorers that originally found Seraphiel knew what was on these islands. As the mission progressed and they reached their destination Seraphiel stumbled upon some ruins on the islands as they split up and searched the place for any information on an enemy unknown. Seraphiel progressed through the caverns and as he stepped onto what looked like some rubble the island slowly began to shake and rumble. The ceiling falling down on Seraphiel almost crushing him and would have if the ground below him didnt give out and crumble as Seraphiel fell through the floor to another level in the ruins. As Seraphiel landed on the ground and blacked out for several momments , When he awoke he saw a giant hole in the ceiling with the moonlight beaming through the hole in the ruins down onto him. He looked around himself as he noticed bones in royal garb in front of him. As the moon slowly moved into position as to be right above Seraphiel and hit Seraphiel with its beam of light something crazy happened as Seraphiel started recieveing visions of a giant island made out of ice ruled by the king and his queen. Seraphiel in shock watched as the village attacked the king and queen while she was giving birth only soon to realize that he was the baby frozen in solid ice. While Seraphiel was in this trance near the end of the events of the attack on the kingdom, a tall shadowy figure appeard beside Seraphiel, by surprise Seraphiel jumped to the side drawing his Kunai only to see that he recognized the figure. The shadowy firgure stepped into the beam of light given by the moon only to reveal his identity to Seraphiel. The shadowy figure was none other then the Spirit of The Glacial King , His father! Seraphiel in awe drops his kunai and falls to his knees as in disbelief. Seraphiel then ask his father "What do you want with me!?", his father only replied with the words " Blood.... Blinding Rage...Destruction" as he stepped out of the moonlight and vanished out of thin air like he never existed. Seraphiel then awoke and looked around as if he was dreaming. His comrades found Seraphiel in the hole and helped him get out. They headed back to report what they found but as they were going to leave the island Seraphiel pulls Allake aside to inform him that he was going to stay on the island for awhile to figure some things out within himself. Allake acknowledged Seraphiel's wishes to stay on the island.

Several Years go by and Seraphiel is now 24 and has been on the island for 3 years. Seraphiel has explored and read all the historical scrolls lefts in the ruins located on the island. One day as Seraphiel was practicing his Water Style Jutsu to catch some fish for dinner later. While fishing Seraphiel notices a giant boat heading his way but its not a boat he recognizes from the village he came from with Allake. The boat reached the island as Seraphiel observed from a rock formation near the ocean. Seraphiel shouted out to the boat " What is your business here?" before he could hear a response he saw several arrows being volleyed towards him. Seraphiel used his water jutsu to create a giant water wall that blocked the arrows from hitting him. Seraphiel has only ever been in a few sparring matches but nothing life and death before. Seraphiel battled it out with the crew on the boat and managed to not receive a single scratch from the enemy. With only the captain remaining Seraphiel readied his stance as to be ready for a counter attack. The boat captain charges towards Seraphiel with a chidori, Seraphiel side steps the boat captain but not realizing that he had been hit in his stomach with the boat captain behind him as the original boat captain vanishes into a log with a substitution jutsu. As Seraphiel looks down to see the boat captains fist inside Seraphiel's stomach as blood is oozing out from his wound and all over the boat captains hand, he lets out a raging cry as his black solid eyes begin to glow a bright icy blue like they once did when he was first brought back to life from the glacier. Ice slowly starts to cover Seraphiel's and the boat captain's body  starting from his feet working its way up to his wound and slowly spreading the ice from the boat captains hand to all over himself. As the ice slowly covers the boat captain and works its way up to Seraphiels head slowly covering his head until just his glowing eyes are the only thing remaining. The ice all of a sudden explodes as Seraphiel has a bright blue six winged chakra flowing around him. Seraphiel now is a state of true rage and blood thirst he realizes that he can control the nature of ice in this chakra state. Seraphiel looks at the boat captain completely frozen solid and in a state of shock he looks at his hands and feet and then decides to look at his own reflection while staring at the boat captains frozen body. Seraphiel looks at himself in disbelief , Serpahiel now has a bright blue chakra flowing around him like water with six angelic looking wings made out of chakra. Seraphiel not knowing how to react to all of this goes into a blinding rage, he lifts the frozen solid boat captains body with a quick lift of his arm and then with a swift squeezing motion with his hand he exploded the boat captains body into a million pieces as blood misted everywhere and all over Seraphiel, Seraphiel still in a rage starts making Ice Sickles re appear all over the island like his father once did but as the Ice Sickles started sprouting from the ground, Seraphiel's skin started to absorb the blood that was misted on his skin from the boat captain. As the blood is being absorbed his rage slowly subsided as Seraphiel started to regain control of his new Ice Chakra Form. Seraphiel then started to rebuild his fathers kingdom out of Ice and swore to protect his father's legacy with his life!

To this day the islands have formed a mist around them and is heard to only be seen on a full moon. Seraphiel still decides to still remain on his newly forged Glacier Islands alone and away from everyone. Sitting in his Glacial Fortress he observes the oceans and watches the moon. He prefers to be alone so he can never lose control like he did before so If you ever stumble upon these Glacial Islands be very weary about trespassing onto his Glacial Fortress. 

« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 14:54:52 by huntasol »

• Character Name: Seraphiel Kirishima
With My Horsemen I Will Cleanse This World

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
Re: Seraphiel Kagoromo
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 16:03:06 »
hope you unlock wind as your secondary nature and get ice release to go with your character ^_^

Offline huntasol

• Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 16:16:14 »
i know that'd be so awsome!.. what did you think of my Bio? its the first time i ever wrote one that is naruto themed

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 17:01:49 »
i know that'd be so awsome!.. what did you think of my Bio? its the first time i ever wrote one that is naruto themed
Pretty good... Yeah it was long... But a nice story there for the start...
I'd just suggest to add some colors to your post if you wish 😁
(I know it's nothing to do with the story... But Yeah I love colorful posts :3)

Offline Kings_Head

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2016, 20:40:51 »
Holy damn that was such a good story, so much detail in it that i could imagine the whole thing, you should write more to your story (on the side like a mini book) lol and don't forget you're still in Nanatsu my char is most likely gonna come back for you xD, but for real great character!
Nobleblood Leader for the Great Kirishima Clan
"Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?"

Offline huntasol

• Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2016, 21:08:45 »
Thanks Allake... Yea i left some stuff out and in the open so i could modify my history as needed for when i join the right Clan, i can also add more Nanatsu content later on :), but i did try to link our characters together through my story.

Offline Manuster

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2016, 17:08:49 »
Alot of....rage...xDD

I see some similarities with Avatar, The Last Airbender :p
"Explorers from unknown lands happend to stumble upon this single glacier in the ocean during a night with a full moon. The explorers realized as they got closer to the glacier that there was something inside of the glacier. An explorer known as a member of the Kirishima Clan got closer to examine the glacier to find a boy"
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
  • mamoudou52404 has no influence.
  • "Can I get a 'hoyaaah'?"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: nah
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2016, 17:30:06 »
Thanks Allake... Yea i left some stuff out and in the open so i could modify my history as needed for when i join the right Clan, i can also add more Nanatsu content later on :), but i did try to link our characters together through my story.
ayyyyee i havent read the story yet........but ill make sure too, if ur adding nanatsu into it thats even better :P. wanna link up characters? u know it ofc
  • Character Name: Harukoo *Tsukegami?

Offline huntasol

• Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2016, 04:02:29 »
yea we can add each other to our stories mo ;)