Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 55246
Latest: AkayaKagame
New This Month: 23
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 55921
Total Topics: 3275
Most Online Today: 3004
Most Online Ever: 26696
(March 25, 2026, 17:42:18)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 2501
Total: 2518
Google (AdSense) (8)
Google (7)
Baidu (2)

Author Topic: Village annihilation  (Read 13568 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Sokka Tongsi

  • Academy Student Poster
  • *
  • Posts: 20
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Sokka Tongsi has no influence.
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Village annihilation
« on: February 13, 2017, 22:57:17 »
I'm new here, I'm loving the stuff I'm reading about but I have a question? Can your village be attacked by another village or organization? Can it also be destroyed? If yes, do players from said village have to spend time rebuilding the village. If would be nice to have a sense of responsibility with everyone within the village.


  • Character Name: Sokka Tongsi

Offline Fraudulent

  • Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • **
  • Posts: 1 084
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • Gender: Male
  • Mr MakeShitHappen
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
Re: Village annihilation
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 00:18:37 »
I'm new here, I'm loving the stuff I'm reading about but I have a question? Can your village be attacked by another village or organization? Can it also be destroyed? If yes, do players from said village have to spend time rebuilding the village. If would be nice to have a sense of responsibility with everyone within the village.
I mean right now the game doesn't even have a decent combat mechanism, let alone buildings for players to destroy.Of-course the game is still in the primary stages of development so you won't have to worry about invasions on your village just yet.

From what I can recall; there hasn't been much dev insight when it comes to collateral damage, so it's hard to say what would and wouldn't happen. However this topic HAS been brought up before - you can have a look around the forum for it if you wish. For now nothing is certain.
internet sensation

Offline Sokka Tongsi

  • Academy Student Poster
  • *
  • Posts: 20
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Sokka Tongsi has no influence.
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Village annihilation
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 01:33:39 »
OK thanks @Snoopy
  • Character Name: Sokka Tongsi

 

Recent Topics

U4N Examines What Makes MapleStory Classic World Feel Authentic by adonis
September 22, 2026, 07:28:55

U4N Reviews Ranger Strengths Across Aion 2 PvP and PvE by adonis
September 22, 2026, 07:28:03

Material, Technology, and Design in Chocolate Milling Equipment by jsszgusufood
September 22, 2026, 07:27:58

U4N Previews What the Frozen Trail Update Means for ARC Raiders by adonis
September 22, 2026, 07:26:52

Hand Seal Proficiency leading to Improved Jutsu Damage by Kakashi Natsu
April 02, 2026, 15:04:40

Agni by Kakashi Natsu
March 22, 2026, 19:22:09

Fengshui Clan by mamita
March 14, 2026, 21:31:07

Kazuki Raiu by Leebz
February 11, 2026, 22:56:31

Acrobatics by mamita
January 23, 2026, 17:06:01

Shinobi Life Hunger Games by mamita
January 23, 2026, 17:04:48

Top Posters

Mars
Posts: 2637
Reminance
Posts: 2232
Shivraj
Posts: 1610
m4r1us
Posts: 1298
Manuster
Posts: 1265
NinjaMirage
Posts: 1165
Nova
Posts: 1139
taigakun
Posts: 1091
Fraudulent
Posts: 1084
Konohuro
Posts: 1056