Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 68944
Latest: WarnerCarm
New This Month: 2190
New This Week: 868
New Today: 197
Stats
Total Posts: 81304
Total Topics: 24878
Most Online Today: 1177
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 19
Guests: 1142
Total: 1172

Author Topic: Rules?  (Read 2662 times)

Offline The Seanson

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • The Seanson has no influence.
    • View Profile
Rules?
« on: June 28, 2014, 08:35:47 »
I was just thinking about how situations could become ugly if a player or group of players decided to get on a nonstop slaughter.  There should be rules set in place to some how counter act it.

For example, if some powerful players came together and killed an entire village (I know its unreasonable, but possible), then the dead players would create new characters and spawn in without any defense. 

Would the village just be considered ruined and disappear?

I don't like restrictions on games too much, but I don't mind seeing if anyone has any good ways to counter act some annoying things that might go on.

Thanks for reading.

[Genuine Signature]

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

Re: Rules?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 10:06:25 »
That's not unreasonable that's gonna happen ;)
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
Re: Rules?
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 15:19:59 »
I was just thinking about how situations could become ugly if a player or group of players decided to get on a nonstop slaughter.  There should be rules set in place to some how counter act it.

For example, if some powerful players came together and killed an entire village (I know its unreasonable, but possible), then the dead players would create new characters and spawn in without any defense. 

Would the village just be considered ruined and disappear?

I don't like restrictions on games too much, but I don't mind seeing if anyone has any good ways to counter act some annoying things that might go on.

Thanks for reading.
In every Hidden Village, a very powerful jutsu is cast by its Kage which continuously monitors the village. This jutsu reads the intention of killing that radiates from malicious chakra and therefore prevents a kill from happening before it happens. In other words, you won't be able to die from combat in a Hidden Village. However, fighting in a Hidden Village will have to be resolved by a village's police force, which will only consist of jonin-rank shinobi.

If there is a group of very strong shinobi beating up anyone they encounter in a Hidden Village to the extent where even the police force is helpless, that village's Kage will have to take action. Typically he would give the ANBU under his direct command a mission to assassinate whoever is wrecking havoc. The Kage might also decide to go into battle himself and take some of his village's strongest shinobi along with him.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 15:27:58 by Vreg »
  • Character Name: Vuregu