Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 71200
Latest: BruceChidl
New This Month: 4447
New This Week: 177
New Today: 177
Stats
Total Posts: 82087
Total Topics: 25184
Most Online Today: 1361
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 12
Guests: 1335
Total: 1354

Author Topic: To:Admins,A question about SLO VR  (Read 2030 times)

Offline GhostParadise

• VR Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • GhostParadise has no influence.
  • "Never underestimate the one who rivals you"
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
To:Admins,A question about SLO VR
« on: November 07, 2014, 22:48:41 »
I have a question regarding SLO Virtual Reality.

1. It was stated in the chatbox that SLO VR would come out before The mmo version.  What do you think the Aprox Time would be?

2:::: Stated in my previous post about this The Virtux Omni. in this case you said it would be  Perception Neuron and the Oculus rift BUT
the virtux omni does not need its own tracking for this game because the Perception Neuron handles that on its own so technically the Omni is optional because it is used to move and stay in one spot plus you don't need to develop with the Omni because the Perception Neuron will track you movement Automatically.                                                                                       

Q 2: So does this mean you could use the omni to walk around in the game?     

without its tracking. The Perception Neuron would be tracking you

considering you do not need to implement The omni  it but you could still use it because the perception neuron is tracking you... not the Omni

• Character Name: Katsuo

Offline Xendrus...

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Xendrus... has no influence.
  • Stop it, you're breaking my immersion!
    • View Profile
  • Organization: 『  』
Re: To:Admins,A question about SLO VR
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 02:42:11 »
1. It was stated in the chatbox that SLO VR would come out before The mmo version.  What do you think the Aprox Time would be?

Can't answer your other question in the slightest because I have no clue, and don't take this answer as anything close to final. When the VR SLO comes out, it most likely will be released after the DM version which is around January~February. To answer your question, there probably isn't an approximate time, it's to be announced. I would expect VR SLO to come out past April, but there are unknown variables so anything can happen.
  • Character Name: Xendrus...