Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 65311
Latest: MadelaineL
New This Month: 832
New This Week: 284
New Today: 95
Stats
Total Posts: 79613
Total Topics: 23871
Most Online Today: 1902
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 1563
Total: 1582

Author Topic: Village Gods  (Read 20277 times)

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

Re: Village Gods
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2015, 10:36:23 »
If someone was already strong enough to beat Vreg, wouldn't he/she already be on the level of a god, without Vreg's power?
  • Character Name: Dawg

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2015, 12:14:08 »
I'm not sure if I'm going to give myself the 5 chakra natures, that was part of the Rinnegan-like power. I'll probably just go with Lightning Release and Water Release (natures of Kaminari), also give myself the combined nature of Storm Release and combine of all that with my Thunder God Eyes and kenjutsu.
will there be other less powerful god eyes or something similar?
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2015, 16:36:19 »
I'm not sure if I'm going to give myself the 5 chakra natures, that was part of the Rinnegan-like power. I'll probably just go with Lightning Release and Water Release (natures of Kaminari), also give myself the combined nature of Storm Release and combine of all that with my Thunder God Eyes and kenjutsu.
Even if there was, you'd always remain a wimp.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline Brakelvierr

• Academy Student Poster
  • Brakelvierr has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Organization: The Kishu
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2015, 16:38:46 »
 :o shits going down
  • Character Name: Funso Mokushiroku
This Jutsu was passed down the Armstrong line for generations!

Offline Xendrus...

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Xendrus... has no influence.
  • Stop it, you're breaking my immersion!
    • View Profile
  • Organization: 『  』
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2015, 16:48:18 »
10/10 me.me Vreg.
  • Character Name: Xendrus...

Offline bloberfish

• Water Release Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • bloberfish has no influence.
  • Family is sacred, never give them up!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2015, 17:42:31 »

• Character Name: Arashi

Offline jedikan

• Chunin Poster
  • jedikan has no influence.
  • rah
    • View Profile

• Organization: Rōguhantā        
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2015, 18:31:38 »

LOL

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2015, 22:30:23 »
bring it on vreg thats just motivation
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2015, 23:24:24 »
Even if there was, you'd always the king of the metal and ninjutsu i bow down toyou mighty fang
thx vreg
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Dragon6624

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Dragon6624 has no influence.
  • True art is a....[WIP]
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Kurohasu
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2015, 05:35:03 »

@Vreg That's it? If that's all you intend to bring to your own funeral, you might as well buy the casket XD.

But seriously, you KNOW players are going to be stronger than that...might want to get something more powerful.
  • Character Name: Shingen Kajahara
.   .   .   .   .   .   .Valued Virtues.   .   .   .   .   .
  ~{Empathy, Confidence, Wisdom and Wit}~
.   .   .   .   .   .   .~~~~~~~~~.   .   .   .   .   .

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2015, 07:46:51 »

@Vreg That's it? If that's all you intend to bring to your own funeral, you might as well buy the casket XD.

But seriously, you KNOW players are going to be stronger than that...might want to get something more powerful.
Not really a challenge for him when he is too overpowered.
unless he has to take on 2000 players at once..
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Vreg

• Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2015, 10:15:17 »

You're underestimating my power. Eyes of a Thunder God (name subject to change) allow me full control over electrons on a fundamental level. This means I have full control over the second fundamental force (physics). Think magneto but not limited to magnetism. Electromagnetism, electrical and magnetic forces are within my control. Having control over electrons allows me to remotely charge any two objects to create an electrical potential and either attract or repel said objects (not limited to magnetism and thus not limited to metals).

Another example of what I can do is cause instability in the atmosphere by inducing charges to create large thunderstorms surrounding me, subsequently I can simultaneously struck anyone within the storm's radius with very powerful lightning. Using my water nature I can make it rain in the thunder storm and additionally electrocute the same people amplified with rain using my regular Lightning Release (Lightning Release simply molds chakra into electricity, it does not give you control over electrons like the eyes do).

Oh and I can fly.

When I said it's not as OP as a Rinnegan-like power, I meant I don't have unlimited chakra, can't bring (completely) dead things back alive, can't drop meteors on heads, can't control all five natures, can't absorb chakra, etc.

But as you can see it's still pretty powerful and those are just some of the things that I will be able to do with Eyes of a Thunder God (name subject to change).

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2015, 10:33:42 »
O.O capturing Vreg just went to the top of my To-Do list O.O (In-Game ofc XD)
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2015, 11:14:42 »

You're underestimating my power. Eyes of a Thunder God (name subject to change) allow me full control over electrons on a fundamental level. This means I have full control over the second fundamental force (physics). Think magneto but not limited to magnetism. Electromagnetism, electrical and magnetic forces are within my control. Having control over electrons allows me to remotely charge any two objects to create an electrical potential and either attract or repel said objects (not limited to magnetism and thus not limited to metals).

Another example of what I can do is cause instability in the atmosphere by inducing charges to create large thunderstorms surrounding me, subsequently I can simultaneously struck anyone within the storm's radius with very powerful lightning. Using my water nature I can make it rain in the thunder storm and additionally electrocute the same people amplified with rain using my regular Lightning Release (Lightning Release simply molds chakra into electricity, it does not give you control over electrons like the eyes do).

Oh and I can fly.

When I said it's not as OP as a Rinnegan-like power, I meant I don't have unlimited chakra, can't bring (completely) dead things back alive, can't drop meteors on heads, can't control all five natures, can't absorb chakra, etc.

But as you can see it's still pretty powerful and those are just some of the things that I will be able to do with Eyes of a Thunder God (name subject to change).

Can't really beat flying very easily can you
  • Character Name: Dawg

Offline Vreg

• Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2015, 11:44:02 »

Oh and I can fly.

Can't really beat flying very easily can you
Perks of being able to repel yourself (and others) from earth.