Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 65400
Latest: WolfgangF6
New This Month: 921
New This Week: 373
New Today: 63
Stats
Total Posts: 79732
Total Topics: 23914
Most Online Today: 1013
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 1002
Total: 1013

Author Topic: Village Gods  (Read 20297 times)

Offline bloberfish

• Water Release Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • bloberfish has no influence.
  • Family is sacred, never give them up!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
Village Gods
« on: July 10, 2015, 22:26:52 »
So, I was reading the topic "Is anyone going to use one style of fighting" topic and Shivraj said
Vreg, basically, you'll be Kaminari God or something?

And it got me thinking. If a single player defeated Vreg_Senpai (and I stress a single player because it will prove his/her power) he will join Vreg in being a 'God'. By this I mean an extremely rare title to show off to your friends, which will also strike fear into the hearts of the opponents. But I believe that if you gain the title of a God, you should not be allowed to be a Kage, since Vreg is not going to be a Kage (I don't think anyway) someone of a similar power to Vreg should also not be a Kage.

But I do stress, this will be an extremely rare title and anyone with it will be respected.

Thanks for reading :D

• Character Name: Arashi

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
Re: Village Gods
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 22:31:47 »
That's actually really cool to be fair, i don't really see any one ever beating vreg by their selves  if he has one of the strongest jutsu/kekkei genkai ( i think) in the game.
  • Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 23:21:03 »
bullshit if vreg has any pride i think he would make it not to impossible to be defeated i just think he should make it to ware he has a head start in the game and you guys need more faith in yourselfs
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 23:35:17 »
bullshit if vreg has any pride i think he would make it not to impossible to be defeated i just think he should make it to ware he has a head start in the game and you guys need more faith in yourselfs
do you think you could stop with the "Bullshit" at the start of your sentences, it's making you come off as hostile, is it too much to say i disagree?
  • Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 23:52:08 »
If you beat Vreg you'll get 5 chakra natures. Why do people keep asking for more? 5 chakra natures will be enough, no need to make yourself a so called "god".
Whoever beats Vreg will be idolized and spammed enough as it is, no need to increase those factors.

Sorry oh great master RaradoxPonin
Vreg should be invincible and that should be it, Vreg doesn't want to play the game and get his strength legitimately at all. He wants to be 1000x better than everyone else at the start. He'll work so hard on creating the game, why would he want to play it properly?
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2015, 02:43:15 »
Maybe Vreg will be beatable. But good luck infiltrating Hidden Thunder, passing an army that is protecting him.

Offline niccosan

• Genin Poster
  • niccosan has no influence.
  • Trust Your Friend, Do Your Best, Never Giveup
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kiirioissen
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2015, 03:25:04 »
I think, vreg should be Rikkudou Sennin in this game because he is the game creator, well that means that he create the ninja world and the ninja in SLO :) , and i think i will be almost impossible to defeat him if he is the god in this game like Rikkudou Sennin
  • Character Name: Kiiroissen Niccosan
Kiirioissen

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2015, 07:09:27 »
There doesn't need to be a title i think there should just be a in-game announcement saying a player has defeated Vreg, for example "Kai has defeated Vreg" so people know. Then it'll be spread and you'll be known as a "God" for killing Vreg.

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2015, 07:39:35 »
There doesn't need to be a title i think there should just be a in-game announcement saying a player has defeated Vreg, for example "Kai has defeated Vreg" so people know. Then it'll be spread and you'll be known as a "God" for killing Vreg.
But people who weren't online at that moment don't know you killed him.
And when you tell them you did they say you got any proof?
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2015, 08:00:33 »
But people who weren't online at that moment don't know you killed him.
And when you tell them you did they say you got any proof?

It can appear in their chat when they log in. And i'm sure there's gonna be a lot of people saying so they can believe it.

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2015, 08:54:06 »
True but I don't think Vreg could be killed by one person.
Just seems unreal haha
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2015, 09:36:09 »
do you think you could stop with the "Bullshit" at the start of your sentences, it's making you come off as hostile, is it too much to say i disagree?
no cant i just do it you cant tell some one to change i already explained it and from what you typed it seems you saw that post too so just chill it is never directed at someone
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2015, 09:38:12 »
If you beat Vreg you'll get 5 chakra natures. Why do people keep asking for more? 5 chakra natures will be enough, no need to make yourself a so called "god".
Whoever beats Vreg will be idolized and spammed enough as it is, no need to increase those factors.

Sorry oh great master RaradoxPonin
Vreg should be invincible and that should be it, Vreg doesn't want to play the game and get his strength legitimately at all. He wants to be 1000x better than everyone else at the start. He'll work so hard on creating the game, why would he want to play it properly?
oh and that brings back memories lol but yeah mars i really think thats the way it will be
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Brakelvierr

• Academy Student Poster
  • Brakelvierr has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Organization: The Kishu
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2015, 09:50:29 »
From the sounds of it you wouldn't necessarily need to kill Vreg which would be a blessing, because to my knowledge he was going to go around and hunt Rogue Ninjas and Organisations.
To me all five chakra natures sounds more of a curse than a blessing, because in order to get five you needed to beat Vreg, then logic stands that from that point on you and Vreg become targets for everyone who wants all five chakra natures... doesn't really affect me Taijutsu and Chakra Gates all the way.
  • Character Name: Funso Mokushiroku
This Jutsu was passed down the Armstrong line for generations!

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2015, 10:32:31 »
I'm not sure if I'm going to give myself the 5 chakra natures, that was part of the Rinnegan-like power. I'll probably just go with Lightning Release and Water Release (natures of Kaminari), also give myself the combined nature of Storm Release and combine of all that with my Thunder God Eyes and kenjutsu.
  • Character Name: Vuregu